Roczen is going to win per 722

12/12/2017 2:07am Edited Date/Time 12/12/2017 2:08am
Marcello10 wrote:
I found that part of the podcast very disrespectful, I get the point of Marvin with the whoops but Eli is as fast as Roczen if...
I found that part of the podcast very disrespectful, I get the point of Marvin with the whoops but Eli is as fast as Roczen if not faster and we all know that
Um maybe when ken is coming back. But before the injury Kenny whooped Eli almost every season on the 450
aees
12/12/2017 3:49am
Marcello10 wrote:
I found that part of the podcast very disrespectful, I get the point of Marvin with the whoops but Eli is as fast as Roczen if...
I found that part of the podcast very disrespectful, I get the point of Marvin with the whoops but Eli is as fast as Roczen if not faster and we all know that
Um maybe when ken is coming back. But before the injury Kenny whooped Eli almost every season on the 450
Ken whopped Eli before he fixed bike setup. After that, it would have been even but i still would give and edge to Roczen. When Eli push, it becomes sketchy (like against Herlings).

On a soft MX track Eli style beats Roczen, that we have seen before. Tracks are more forgiving. Soft Supercross track i think will be even also, Daytona Eli might beat Roczen. Anything close to hardpacked Roczen has Eli covered.
twotwosix
12/12/2017 7:44am Edited Date/Time 12/12/2017 7:46am
Roczen will be the cream of the crop right from the get go again this year. He will be going faster than Eli and Marvin and those two are arguably the best we have ever seen them right now. It's going to be impressive, it's going to be special and people are going to start talking about Kenny like they did MC in the early 90's. Kenny has the next level of speed to evolve the sport again. Just like MC did and then RC and then Stewart, Kenny is the next guy to take SX up another notch.
cali11
12/12/2017 7:55am
twotwosix wrote:
Roczen will be the cream of the crop right from the get go again this year. He will be going faster than Eli and Marvin and...
Roczen will be the cream of the crop right from the get go again this year. He will be going faster than Eli and Marvin and those two are arguably the best we have ever seen them right now. It's going to be impressive, it's going to be special and people are going to start talking about Kenny like they did MC in the early 90's. Kenny has the next level of speed to evolve the sport again. Just like MC did and then RC and then Stewart, Kenny is the next guy to take SX up another notch.
Kens been in the 450 class for like 3-4 years now. When will this Ken you speak of show up? You base all these facts off two wins this year? Were you in San Diiego when RD rode his ass for 20 laps?? yes Ken was on another level in 2016 MX, not quit the level Eli showed the first few rounds in 2015.

The Shop

twotwosix
12/12/2017 8:01am
twotwosix wrote:
Roczen will be the cream of the crop right from the get go again this year. He will be going faster than Eli and Marvin and...
cali11 wrote:
Kens been in the 450 class for like 3-4 years now. When will this Ken you speak of show up? You base all these facts off...
Kens been in the 450 class for like 3-4 years now. When will this Ken you speak of show up? You base all these facts off two wins this year? Were you in San Diiego when RD rode his ass for 20 laps?? yes Ken was on another level in 2016 MX, not quit the level Eli showed the first few rounds in 2015.
He's here. This Ken I speak of is here... watch out. He's coming. Limp arm and all...
kkawboy14
12/12/2017 8:07am
kkawboy14 wrote:
1) I will be impressed if he just finishes A1 in the main 2) I will be blown away if he finishes in the top 10...
1) I will be impressed if he just finishes A1 in the main

2) I will be blown away if he finishes in the top 10

3) no way he wins!
LOL....Hope your talking about Reed, Roczen will Top 5 this in his sleep.
Roczen top 5 at A1......I’ll be shocked!
mxb2
12/12/2017 8:09am
twotwosix wrote:
cali11 wrote:
Kens been in the 450 class for like 3-4 years now. When will this Ken you speak of show up? You base all these facts off...
twotwosix wrote:
He's here. This Ken I speak of is here... watch out. He's coming. Limp arm and all...
Wager?
twotwosix
12/12/2017 8:36am
mxb2 wrote:
Wager?
I got tree fiddy that says KROC wins A1, Marvin gets 2nd, Eli has an excuse on why he can't push 100% and gets 3rd, Mookie wins his heat and starts fading back on lap 8 while running 5th in the main, Broc Tickle and Jason Anderson battle it out for 4th and Reed has to qualify through the LCQ.
Nesc39
12/12/2017 9:01am
twotwosix wrote:
He won 2 races and crashed while trying to catch Dungey, and COULDNT. Again he COULDNT catch Dungey. You comparing him to MC RC JS is comical. I’m a huge fan of Kenny but if at his last race couldn’t catch a mentally blown out Dungey with a good arm, idk how he’s gonna beat Eli and Marv with a bad one. Especially at the first race when everyone in his camp with half a brain cell is gonna be telling him to relax, take it easy and just finish.
I know I know you think he’s gonna come out and go all out and risk everything to win. He’s not. He’s gonna take a quiet 4-5th.
Nesc39
12/12/2017 9:05am
twotwosix wrote:
I got tree fiddy that says KROC wins A1, Marvin gets 2nd, Eli has an excuse on why he can't push 100% and gets 3rd, Mookie...
I got tree fiddy that says KROC wins A1, Marvin gets 2nd, Eli has an excuse on why he can't push 100% and gets 3rd, Mookie wins his heat and starts fading back on lap 8 while running 5th in the main, Broc Tickle and Jason Anderson battle it out for 4th and Reed has to qualify through the LCQ.
No problem I’ll set up an online bet for that and you can use a credit card. Your calling 350$ that Ken Roczen wins 2018 Anaheim 1 main event right?
mxb2
12/12/2017 9:31am
twotwosix wrote:
I got tree fiddy that says KROC wins A1, Marvin gets 2nd, Eli has an excuse on why he can't push 100% and gets 3rd, Mookie...
Nesc39 wrote:
No problem I’ll set up an online bet for that and you can use a credit card. Your calling 350$ that Ken Roczen wins 2018 Anaheim...
No problem I’ll set up an online bet for that and you can use a credit card. Your calling 350$ that Ken Roczen wins 2018 Anaheim 1 main event right?
X2, details. And I might go $500, a1 or the sx series?
WCRider
Fantasy
2234th
12/12/2017 1:48pm Edited Date/Time 12/12/2017 1:50pm
aees wrote:
Ken whopped Eli before he fixed bike setup. After that, it would have been even but i still would give and edge to Roczen. When Eli...
Ken whopped Eli before he fixed bike setup. After that, it would have been even but i still would give and edge to Roczen. When Eli push, it becomes sketchy (like against Herlings).

On a soft MX track Eli style beats Roczen, that we have seen before. Tracks are more forgiving. Soft Supercross track i think will be even also, Daytona Eli might beat Roczen. Anything close to hardpacked Roczen has Eli covered.
+1

You can put Roczen at Oakland 2017 Seattle or Daytona, he is behind Eli all day long. Eli is so more powerful than Kroc, this is an advantage on soft tracks but also an disavantage on hardpacked tracks.

Everyone is talking about Musquin and Roczen, forgetting Eli. It's a good thing for Eli because the majority of people are often wrong.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
12/12/2017 2:26pm
WCRider wrote:
+1 You can put Roczen at Oakland 2017 Seattle or Daytona, he is behind Eli all day long. Eli is so more powerful than Kroc, this...
+1

You can put Roczen at Oakland 2017 Seattle or Daytona, he is behind Eli all day long. Eli is so more powerful than Kroc, this is an advantage on soft tracks but also an disavantage on hardpacked tracks.

Everyone is talking about Musquin and Roczen, forgetting Eli. It's a good thing for Eli because the majority of people are often wrong.
Yeah, I don't get it.
Kroc vs Marvin is fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if that battle ends up being for second place.
Eli had a few bad races last season but the majority of the races he was unbeatable.
You don't win 5 in a row with Musquin and Dungey on the line by being lucky.
kiwifan
12/12/2017 2:37pm
WCRider wrote:
+1 You can put Roczen at Oakland 2017 Seattle or Daytona, he is behind Eli all day long. Eli is so more powerful than Kroc, this...
+1

forgetting Eli??? Have you read the number of posts in here about Eli???
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
12/12/2017 2:53pm
mxb2 wrote:
Wager?
twotwosix wrote:
I think you're being generous with mookie and 8 laps. I hope that's not the case this year, given that once again he's had all summer to rest and get into shape, but I wont hold my breath. I say fade by lap 6.
WCRider
Fantasy
2234th
12/12/2017 3:39pm Edited Date/Time 12/12/2017 3:41pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Yeah, I don't get it. Kroc vs Marvin is fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if that battle ends up being for second place. Eli had...
Yeah, I don't get it.
Kroc vs Marvin is fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if that battle ends up being for second place.
Eli had a few bad races last season but the majority of the races he was unbeatable.
Yep u right, Eli's riding has evolved.

Without his dumb crash at Seattle, it was 6 in a row. Eli is one of the best riders of all time and he is clearly underrated imo.

It was also mostly dominating victories.

Eli has a mental weakness but it will disappear with time. I think he will be stronger than ever between 25 and 30 years old without big crash obv.

12/12/2017 11:19pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Yeah, I don't get it. Kroc vs Marvin is fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if that battle ends up being for second place. Eli had...
Yeah, I don't get it.
WCRider wrote:
Yep u right, Eli's riding has evolved. Without his dumb crash at Seattle, it was 6 in a row. Eli is one of the best riders...
Yep u right, Eli's riding has evolved.

Without his dumb crash at Seattle, it was 6 in a row. Eli is one of the best riders of all time and he is clearly underrated imo.

It was also mostly dominating victories.

Eli has a mental weakness but it will disappear with time. I think he will be stronger than ever between 25 and 30 years old without big crash obv.

Tomac vs Roczen vs Musquin=Roczen

Roczen out:
Tomac vs Musquin - Roczen=Tomac
tobz
12/12/2017 11:23pm
Quik mafs
crockett
12/13/2017 8:16am
Is anyone talking about that "new" Kawasaki? I still do t think we have seen Tomac fully gell with that bike. Maybe at some races, but overall, I feel like they haven't figured that bike out, like mm has the ktm sorted.
Is the kx450 bike much different
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
12/13/2017 8:37am
in the podcast it 722/723 stated that when they do the motos, they stated Roczen started 1/2 a lap behind and caught and passed them, but that does not really prove how fast Roczen isas when was the last time either of those boys made a main and did not get lapped? pretty sure they never have,

It would not surprise me if Kenny won A1, but im not sure being way faster than the 722/723 is a good gauge, as all the top guys would lap those 2 in a 20 lap moto,
Squirtlege
12/13/2017 9:33am
crockett wrote:
Is anyone talking about that "new" Kawasaki? I still do t think we have seen Tomac fully gell with that bike. Maybe at some races, but...
Is anyone talking about that "new" Kawasaki? I still do t think we have seen Tomac fully gell with that bike. Maybe at some races, but overall, I feel like they haven't figured that bike out, like mm has the ktm sorted.
Is the kx450 bike much different
Blink NO
twotwosix
12/13/2017 9:37am
twotwosix wrote:
Nesc39 wrote:
No problem I’ll set up an online bet for that and you can use a credit card. Your calling 350$ that Ken Roczen wins 2018 Anaheim...
I ain't rich! Tree fiddy is it!
BobKerr
12/13/2017 12:04pm
If the 722 practiced laps with him last year before A1, and is doing it again this year now, then I would say he is probably the most capable person on the planet to judge his speed.

Post a reply to: Roczen is going to win per 722

The Latest