Roczen is going to win per 722

kiwifan
12/9/2017 10:20pm
722 rode with him last year prior to A1 and can gauge his speed. I feel the 722 knows what fast is bro
kiwifan wrote:
This, and yet people in the thread after this post continue to question 722's statement, FFS if he rode with him last year he has a...
This, and yet people in the thread after this post continue to question 722's statement, FFS if he rode with him last year he has a better idea of his speed this year of ANYONE on Vital...
144rider wrote:
FFS. Has he been riding with MM, Tomac, Bagget etc, in the preseason? If not, kinda hard to gauge his pace in regards to theirs then...
FFS. Has he been riding with MM, Tomac, Bagget etc, in the preseason? If not, kinda hard to gauge his pace in regards to theirs then.
I'll take it with a grain of salt.
He isnt comparing Roczens speed to others dude.....he was talking about his speed and despite his massive injuries how he is still as fast as last year ...can you not accept that?
144rider
12/9/2017 10:23pm
kiwifan wrote:
This, and yet people in the thread after this post continue to question 722's statement, FFS if he rode with him last year he has a...
This, and yet people in the thread after this post continue to question 722's statement, FFS if he rode with him last year he has a better idea of his speed this year of ANYONE on Vital...
144rider wrote:
FFS. Has he been riding with MM, Tomac, Bagget etc, in the preseason? If not, kinda hard to gauge his pace in regards to theirs then...
FFS. Has he been riding with MM, Tomac, Bagget etc, in the preseason? If not, kinda hard to gauge his pace in regards to theirs then.
kiwifan wrote:
He isnt comparing Roczens speed to others dude.....he was talking about his speed and despite his massive injuries how he is still as fast as last...
He isnt comparing Roczens speed to others dude.....he was talking about his speed and despite his massive injuries how he is still as fast as last year ...can you not accept that?
Yes I can, and I hope that is the case.

But the first post states he is fast AND WILL WAX EVERYONE Wink .
144rider
12/9/2017 10:24pm Edited Date/Time 12/9/2017 10:31pm
722 has said that he is super fast and will wax everyone. Any opinions?
Here, saves you going back to page #1

The thread title also states he's gonna win. "Roczen is going to win per 722".
tobz
12/9/2017 11:23pm Edited Date/Time 12/9/2017 11:24pm
ktm212 wrote:
am I the only one who loathes the whole "seven-deuce-deuce" bit?
I can't take it seriously when he refers to himself in third person on pulp.

Definate flog territory.

The Shop

Tonynz
12/9/2017 11:49pm Edited Date/Time 12/9/2017 11:50pm
Some times I just shake my head at comments on here, maybe the critics should go and listen to the podcast that #722 #723 were on last week.

On our trips to USA, I have meet up with both Adam and Tyler on numerous occasions they are 2 of the nicest guys you could come across.

Not sure why some of you guys are bagging on #722,
tobz
12/10/2017 12:55am Edited Date/Time 12/10/2017 12:56am
"Not sure why some of you guys are bagging on #722, "

See above.

It's not big deal, i'm sure no one loses sleep over it but this is a discussion forum and this thread involves the "seven deuce deuce" sooo....god I feel lit as bro just for typing it.
calcoast
12/10/2017 1:30am
I like the whole "Seven Deuce Deuce" angle. Its fun and brings some original Hip Hop flavor to mx. It doesnt come off as fake to me. I think thats really who he is, and not some made up character a'la Ronnie Mac. Its apparent he loves making music and pushes it to fund his privateer effort...How can you not respect that?

As far as Kenny goes I always thought about what JT had said on Pulp the other night. He looks great now and on IG clips but can that arm keep up for 17+ races? (including outdoors)
brimx153
12/10/2017 1:58am
144rider wrote:
Pitty for #94 that MM has taken up where Dungey left off. Also doesn't help that MM has a better riding technique than RD. I hope...
Pitty for #94 that MM has taken up where Dungey left off. Also doesn't help that MM has a better riding technique than RD.
I hope #94 does win, but it'll be MM's series to loose IMO.

Tomac will still be thinking about the ease in which MM caught him with at MEC.
sorry thats the biggest load of bull i ve ever heard .RD had near a perfect technique . Still amazing how many people still knock RD.
144rider
12/10/2017 3:07am Edited Date/Time 12/10/2017 3:07am
144rider wrote:
Pitty for #94 that MM has taken up where Dungey left off. Also doesn't help that MM has a better riding technique than RD. I hope...
Pitty for #94 that MM has taken up where Dungey left off. Also doesn't help that MM has a better riding technique than RD.

brimx153 wrote:
sorry thats the biggest load of bull i ve ever heard .RD had near a perfect technique . Still amazing how many people still knock RD.
That's a matter of opinion.

Where in my post did I knock RD? I'd say RD's is bettter for MX.
Crush
12/10/2017 3:57am
144rider wrote:

brimx153 wrote:
Dungey had great form, but technique Marvin does a lot of things better... easy one – standing. Holy shit, remember Lommel and Teuschental Des Nations. Dungey just sitting down all day watching Euros go past on the pegs.

Doesn't mean much, including wins here, and Dungey is/was better in the whoops... but it's not wrong to say MM is maybe one of the most technically gifted riders there is right now.
AZRider
12/10/2017 5:53am
When you don't ride, you generally lose riding fitness, but don't lose much speed in my experience. If KR is still willing to hang it out at the edge speed wise I have no doubt he will be as fast as he needs to be to win races. Doing it for multiple weeks without crashes will once again be the test. I'm incredibly happy to see him riding at a top pace and smiling after such a gruesome injury. The sport needs more Ken Roczens
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
12/10/2017 6:31am
144rider wrote:

brimx153 wrote:
That's not a knock. The GOAT didn't have the best technique either and he's still the best of all time

What'S really matters is that MM is in KRs head
Also KR is in ETs head. I also believe that ET is MMs head.
There's no one in Frieses head though. Apart from miss supercross and maybe Peick
Zycki11
12/10/2017 7:04am
144rider wrote:

brimx153 wrote:
Crush wrote:
Dungey had great form, but technique Marvin does a lot of things better... easy one – standing. Holy shit, remember Lommel and Teuschental Des Nations. Dungey...
Dungey had great form, but technique Marvin does a lot of things better... easy one – standing. Holy shit, remember Lommel and Teuschental Des Nations. Dungey just sitting down all day watching Euros go past on the pegs.

Doesn't mean much, including wins here, and Dungey is/was better in the whoops... but it's not wrong to say MM is maybe one of the most technically gifted riders there is right now.
Yeah nah bro... Roczen technique wise is superior to MM. Every single rider has flaws in technique, Stew included. But Roczen uses his legs so well.
12/10/2017 12:42pm
The fact that Kenny is even riding a dirt bike let alone has a high chance of being up top is simply amazing. Just think what an injury like that in 1992 would have resulted in.
KirkChandler
Fantasy
278th
12/10/2017 12:57pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
1) I will be impressed if he just finishes A1 in the main 2) I will be blown away if he finishes in the top 10...
1) I will be impressed if he just finishes A1 in the main

2) I will be blown away if he finishes in the top 10

3) no way he wins!
Agreed. I'd be shocked if 722 top 10s A1.

Also don't see the 722 winning. It would be the upset of the century.
cali11
12/10/2017 3:51pm
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
I have no doubt he’s flying but what’s his reference point? Has he seen Eli riding and gauging off that. I mean comparing 722’s top speed...
I have no doubt he’s flying but what’s his reference point? Has he seen Eli riding and gauging off that. I mean comparing 722’s top speed to Roczen isn’t an accurate gauge I feel. I’m sure he will be close to his top form I just hate the speed gauges that are based on the eye test.
722 rode with him last year prior to A1 and can gauge his speed. I feel the 722 knows what fast is bro
kiwifan wrote:
So Ken gets hurt has not raced in almost a year, but he is faster than last year?
cali11
12/10/2017 3:52pm
kiwifan wrote:
144rider wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
He isnt comparing Roczens speed to others dude.....he was talking about his speed and despite his massive injuries how he is still as fast as last...
Not really
cali11
12/10/2017 4:00pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
1) I will be impressed if he just finishes A1 in the main 2) I will be blown away if he finishes in the top 10...

3) no way he wins!
Agreed. I'd be shocked if 722 top 10s A1.

Also don't see the 722 winning. It would be the upset of the century.
No disrespect, but I be shocked if the 722 makes the A1 main!
kiwifan
12/10/2017 4:01pm
kiwifan wrote:
cali11 wrote:
So Ken gets hurt has not raced in almost a year, but he is faster than last year?
According to 722 yes....I guess you know better having ridden with him last year and this year?
brocster
12/10/2017 6:57pm
It’s the 722’s opinion and he has a right to make one no matter where he finishes in a SX race. Pretty sure Adam didn’t pull his opinion out of his ass either, nor did he lick his finger and hold it up to the wind. I would think that he is privy to lap times of anyone that rides at the Honda facility and where ever it is they ride in Fla..

Good luck to them both. Bring on A1!!!
peelout
12/11/2017 8:33am
if assholes could fly, this place would be an airport
kkawboy14
12/11/2017 9:08am
peelout wrote:
if assholes could fly, this place would be an airport
Ha....I’m gonna borrow that!
Nesc39
12/11/2017 4:32pm
rutsmash wrote:
Fact and speculation from SX 2017. Fact: When Roczen was racing, Tomac had arm pump. When Roczen wasn't racing, Tomac was fine. Speculation: Roczen was in...
Fact and speculation from SX 2017. Fact: When Roczen was racing, Tomac had arm pump. When Roczen wasn't racing, Tomac was fine. Speculation: Roczen was in Tomac's head.
100% correct. Oh wait he did bike testing and found a magic setting???.
Nesc39
12/11/2017 5:08pm
Tonynz wrote:
Some times I just shake my head at comments on here, maybe the critics should go and listen to the podcast that #722 #723 were on...
Some times I just shake my head at comments on here, maybe the critics should go and listen to the podcast that #722 #723 were on last week.

On our trips to USA, I have meet up with both Adam and Tyler on numerous occasions they are 2 of the nicest guys you could come across.

No one said he isn’t nice....but his rapping is fucking horrendous I can’t even believe it’s real. I laugh when I hear it because it’s so bad and people are like “ya bro sick! Love it. Then he actually believes that he’s good and the cycle continues until somebody finally says “wait a minute, wtf am I listening to! Weird Al?
He’s the William Hung/Susan Boyle of rap. I think Its awesome that he has made money(according to him) rapping but if you think he’s going to be on iTunes into 2 years from now there is something wrong with you.

I’m seven deuce duece
I ride a dirt BIKE
RIDE A DIRT BIKE
Honda crf bike

Saw Kenny at the track an He goin really fast.
Kenny at the track an he goin really fast.
Honda crf450 Kenny goin fast
I give it GAS make a dirt bike jump
I jump really high
Make a dirt bike jump
Give it gas with my hand
The bike sounds really loud and I’m super duper proud.
Make a dirt bike jump

M
oldblood
12/11/2017 5:28pm
Tonynz wrote:
Some times I just shake my head at comments on here, maybe the critics should go and listen to the podcast that #722 #723 were on...

Nesc39 wrote:
No one said he isn’t nice....but his rapping is fucking horrendous I can’t even believe it’s real. I laugh when I hear it because it’s so...
No one said he isn’t nice....but his rapping is fucking horrendous I can’t even believe it’s real. I laugh when I hear it because it’s so bad and people are like “ya bro sick! Love it. Then he actually believes that he’s good and the cycle continues until somebody finally says “wait a minute, wtf am I listening to! Weird Al?
He’s the William Hung/Susan Boyle of rap. I think Its awesome that he has made money(according to him) rapping but if you think he’s going to be on iTunes into 2 years from now there is something wrong with you.

I’m seven deuce duece
I ride a dirt BIKE
RIDE A DIRT BIKE
Honda crf bike

I jump really high
Make a dirt bike jump
Give it gas with my hand
Make a dirt bike jump

M
What does his rapping have to do with his assessment of Kenny's riding?
Personally, I don't care for rap, I'd rather listen to. ..
Lynyrd, Zeppelin, Ozzy, Pantera, Van Halen, Alice in Chains, Johnny Cash and Ted Nugent.
But if a guy can do something and make something work that's cool, and if you don't like it, put prince back on.
kiwifan
12/11/2017 6:28pm
Tonynz wrote:

Nesc39 wrote:
No one said he isn’t nice....but his rapping is fucking horrendous I can’t even believe it’s real. I laugh when I hear it because it’s so...

I’m seven deuce duece
I ride a dirt BIKE
RIDE A DIRT BIKE
Honda crf bike

I jump really high
Make a dirt bike jump
Give it gas with my hand
Make a dirt bike jump

M
If you dont like it, dont listen to it, his rapping has nothing to do with his assessment and prediction of Roczen's speed and results by the way.
12/11/2017 7:43pm
kkawboy14 wrote:

3) no way he wins!
LOL....Hope your talking about Reed, Roczen will Top 5 this in his sleep.
Marcello10
12/11/2017 11:28pm Edited Date/Time 12/12/2017 12:25am
I found that part of the podcast very disrespectful, I get the point of Marvin with the whoops but Eli is as fast as Roczen if not faster and we all know that

Post a reply to: Roczen is going to win per 722

The Latest