Roczen instagram story- playful jab at Anderson

Edited Date/Time 1/15/2019 2:13am

|
p3fab
1/13/2019 6:18pm
Lol damn that snickers is going to be frozen if it stays in his left hand
neysbo
1/13/2019 6:24pm
Well he did not even get punted , he turned down early and ran into Anderson. If he keeps up with all this social media shit of getting punted he will for sure find out what a real punt is 。
MXD
1/13/2019 6:27pm
neysbo wrote:
Well he did not even get punted , he turned down early and ran into Anderson. If he keeps up with all this social media shit...
Well he did not even get punted , he turned down early and ran into Anderson. If he keeps up with all this social media shit of getting punted he will for sure find out what a real punt is 。
It’s funny how 2 people can have a totally different perspective on the same thing. I take this as him making light of it and joking around.
SoCalMX70
1/13/2019 6:29pm
neysbo wrote:
Well he did not even get punted , he turned down early and ran into Anderson. If he keeps up with all this social media shit...
Calm down, kid.

The Shop

mx317
1/13/2019 6:31pm
neysbo wrote:
I guess that is why Anderson was saying he was sorry on the podium. Moran
Crush
1/13/2019 6:32pm
neysbo wrote:
I mean, I don't have a problem with it, nor do I have a "side", but Kenny was taking a line and a rut that was well established. He didn't do anything out of sorts... if anything, Anderson was off the racing line... perhaps Kenny could have been more aware.
Premix
1/13/2019 6:34pm
Anyone else feel like 94’s a bit of a drama queen? I mean I guess everyone wants transparency, but he shrugged it off in the post race interviews but then comes back with this. Just adding fuel to 21’s fire.
usafwx
1/13/2019 6:39pm
p3fab wrote:
Lol damn that snickers is going to be frozen if it stays in his left hand
I was thinking the same thing. That is some serous bling for a dude's wedding band.
mxracer71
Fantasy
2442nd
1/13/2019 7:45pm
neysbo wrote:
Crush wrote:
I mean, I don't have a problem with it, nor do I have a "side", but Kenny was taking a line and a rut that was...
I mean, I don't have a problem with it, nor do I have a "side", but Kenny was taking a line and a rut that was well established. He didn't do anything out of sorts... if anything, Anderson was off the racing line... perhaps Kenny could have been more aware.
i agree 100%. Kenny didn't cut down early, that rut was well established and started high and shot back down. Granted kenny should know how jason rides but he also said he didn't hear him. Everyone jason passes either get a dirt sample or takes them so high they just about shoot over then berm. He did admit it was a bad move. Take it for what its worth. Still solid finishes for both riders.
JM485
1/13/2019 8:29pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2019 8:29pm
neysbo wrote:
MXD wrote:
It’s funny how 2 people can have a totally different perspective on the same thing. I take this as him making light of it and joking...
It’s funny how 2 people can have a totally different perspective on the same thing. I take this as him making light of it and joking around.
It's not really two different perspective, it's that you're right and he's an idiot.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
1/13/2019 8:46pm
The real question is, do you think they actually bought and ate those snickers bars?
kiwifan
1/13/2019 9:01pm
neysbo wrote:
Crush wrote:
I mean, I don't have a problem with it, nor do I have a "side", but Kenny was taking a line and a rut that was...
Yup, Kenny said in post race conference that he did not expect to see a white bike there and was caught by surprised when it appeared in front of him
OTG42
1/13/2019 9:24pm
Baggett didn't have to make an Anderson move to pass Anderson.
Anderson seems like a nice guy when his helmet is off. When he puts the helmet on something happens. He see's things differently and makes decisions you wouldn't expect from the nice guy he is without a helmet. He's been doing it long enough, his competitors should know this about him.
JeepnMike
1/13/2019 9:35pm
That is awesome, way to make light of a situation and move on. If anybody thinks Ken has any plans on retaliation, you are nuts. He learned last year the hard way that getting hot headed isn't worth it; I am sure Kehoe and the folks at Honda have told him the same.
barnett468
1/13/2019 9:51pm
neysbo wrote:
"he turned down early and ran into Anderson."

ummm...not exactly,
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
1/13/2019 10:06pm
OTG42 wrote:
Baggett didn't have to make an Anderson move to pass Anderson. Anderson seems like a nice guy when his helmet is off. When he puts the...
Baggett didn't have to make an Anderson move to pass Anderson.
Anderson seems like a nice guy when his helmet is off. When he puts the helmet on something happens. He see's things differently and makes decisions you wouldn't expect from the nice guy he is without a helmet. He's been doing it long enough, his competitors should know this about him.

Lucifa.
1/14/2019 1:51am
His wife put him up to this. I mean he’s in so deep he has to wear her wedding band Tongue
neysbo
1/14/2019 4:59am
neysbo wrote:
barnett468 wrote:

ummm...not exactly,
I have watched the replay alot and ya anderson came in hot taking kennys line and that casued the contact. Certainly not a punt but not overly dirty.
JoePit
1/14/2019 5:03am
He left the door open and Anderson came through. The move was a bit aggressive but I don't think he was going to win that race regardless. To say he wasn't expecting to see Anderson there is madness. I sure as hell knew he was going to be there.
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
1/14/2019 5:20am
JoePit wrote:
He left the door open and Anderson came through. The move was a bit aggressive but I don't think he was going to win that race...
He left the door open and Anderson came through. The move was a bit aggressive but I don't think he was going to win that race regardless. To say he wasn't expecting to see Anderson there is madness. I sure as hell knew he was going to be there.
Did you listen to Kenny after the race? He said he never saw or heard Anderson. Meaning he didn't think he was that close. Madness? So what you are saying is Kenny knew Anderson was coming through the door he left opened and just turned into him and crashed himself. Thats madness.
Payup_199
1/14/2019 5:33am
Andersons head is not right this year. Listen to him speak in his interviews and press conferences. Even when he got his championship ring he said on the podium to the crowd that we was done talking about his championship (talked about on the last pulpmx show) I believe Kenny sees this and is taking full advantage of this mind game!
Bramlett321
1/14/2019 5:37am
neysbo wrote:
SoCalMX70 wrote:
Calm down, kid.
Lol Exactly....I'm sure he rummaged through all the snickers looking for "turned down" but they were sold out !!!
1/14/2019 5:41am Edited Date/Time 1/14/2019 5:43am
Not sure when venturing outside of the "established racing line" become off limits for making a pass. Kenny knew Anderson was faster and ready to make the pass. He really should be a little more careful, or really learn to like candy bars.
barnett468
1/14/2019 6:24am Edited Date/Time 1/14/2019 8:03am
neysbo wrote:
barnett468 wrote:

ummm...not exactly,
neysbo wrote:
I have watched the replay alot and ya anderson came in hot taking kennys line and that casued the contact. Certainly not a punt but not...
I have watched the replay alot and ya anderson came in hot taking kennys line and that casued the contact. Certainly not a punt but not overly dirty.
Yeah, its that simple. Also, from as far back as anderson started that run, he couldn't predict with certainty whether he and roczen would collide, and at that speed he certainly would not have intentionally wanted to hit roczen because he might have crashed himself as well iif he did. It also obviously wasn't like the big intentional clean out that occurred last week. Irregardless, there is a lot of calculated risk involved in racing and that pass was one of those calculated risks, and whether people like anderson or not, it was still a killer pass, and ballsy moves like that are one of the main reasons most people watch this sport, and perhaps those people that are whining about it should watch the Disney channel on Saturday nights instead.
early
Fantasy
2212th
1/14/2019 6:42am
Anderson left Kenny alot of room. Sure Kenny wasn't expecting it but he knew Anderson was right on his tail and a move could come at any point especially the turn after the whoops.

Post a reply to: Roczen instagram story- playful jab at Anderson

The Latest