Roczen drama

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
12/26/2017 11:11am
ricko wrote:
how is this not in the dumbgeon yet
Just saw it. I generally don't even click into thread like this, because I know I won't be interested.

The shit some of you get excited about (shaking head).
ricko
12/26/2017 11:27am
ricko wrote:
how is this not in the dumbgeon yet
GuyB wrote:
Just saw it. I generally don't even click into thread like this, because I know I won't be interested. The shit some of you get excited...
Just saw it. I generally don't even click into thread like this, because I know I won't be interested.

well done bringing it to its proper place lol, happy holidays!
Lastander
12/26/2017 11:28am
GuyB wrote:
Just saw it. I generally don't even click into thread like this, because I know I won't be interested. The shit some of you get excited...

Do you mean that you dont like his old girlfriend either? Id be pretty excited to have her in my bed
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
12/26/2017 11:32am
Lastander wrote:
Do you mean that you dont like his old girlfriend either? Id be pretty excited to have her in my bed
Um, no. I don't know her, have no idea who she is, and to be honest, don't really care.

I'm not much interested in the "drama" that some of you seem to crave.

The Shop

TooOldToPlay
12/26/2017 11:38am
newmann wrote:
Kenny has inspired people the world over to be better people. World peace coming up shortly. [img]https://brobible.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/man_saves_rabbit_california_fires.jpg[/img]
Kenny has inspired people the world over to be better people. World peace coming up shortly.

Or not...

jeffro503
12/26/2017 9:31pm
Lastander wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Um, no. I don't know her, have no idea who she is, and to be honest, don't really care. I'm not much interested in the "drama"...
Um, no. I don't know her, have no idea who she is, and to be honest, don't really care.

I'm not much interested in the "drama" that some of you seem to crave.
Never really dug these tmz type threads. What they do away from the track is their business as far as I'm concerned , as long as it's not breaking the law or hurting someone else. Really....who gives a shit about this kinda stuff?
kiwifan
1/8/2018 4:05pm
peelout wrote:
i think stalking a rider and reading through hundreds of comments to get some dirt on them is weird as fuck and a middle-school girl thing...
i think stalking a rider and reading through hundreds of comments to get some dirt on them is weird as fuck and a middle-school girl thing to do.

but hey, that's just me
Never truer words spoken
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
1/9/2018 7:36am
Any know if coops new chick Kenny is talking about? Was thinking maybe he had a few more in between and Webb is butt hurt for no reason.

Post a reply to: Roczen drama

The Latest