Roczen crash moto 1 Lommel

andymoto
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:52pm
Hope this works for those who haven't seen it.

https://youtu.be/5SLJdRhXqok
|
8/3/2011 7:05pm
I almost endoed off the couch!!!! ouch Shocked
希望
8/3/2011 7:08pm
Roczen is another rider that has spectacular crashes

The Shop

Highsider
8/3/2011 7:09pm
Electric start on a 250? Or it didn't stall?
ocscottie
8/3/2011 7:21pm
This must of been a different one, and if you havent checked out this gallery of pics from Lommel, DO IT!

ocscottie
8/3/2011 7:23pm
andymoto wrote:
Thanks bud!. Smile
Anytime dude!

btw HERE is a simple guide on how to make youtube vids show in posts.
motokid40
8/3/2011 7:26pm
That sand is unlike anything here, It reached up and grabbed him, I bet he can't wait to get here to the U.S,. tracks seem to fit his riding style, I hope he make it!
bullpen58
8/3/2011 7:29pm
Love how the "anglish" bloke who is announcing jumps so quick to the conclusion that "he is done" and "he is out of it" and "his race is over" or whatever. That guy must be from formula 1 or road racing because he clearly has NO CLUE about mx.

Oh yeah, but "Ralph is an idiot".....right?
Sherwood
Crazy crash. Who's the announcer? Didn't know Europe had a Ralph clone.
bullpen58
Gnarly crash. Hope he's okay. One of my favorite racers.
Sherwood
8/3/2011 7:30pm
bullpen58 wrote:
Love how the "anglish" bloke who is announcing jumps so quick to the conclusion that "he is done" and "he is out of it" and "his...
Love how the "anglish" bloke who is announcing jumps so quick to the conclusion that "he is done" and "he is out of it" and "his race is over" or whatever. That guy must be from formula 1 or road racing because he clearly has NO CLUE about mx.

Ralph is a dumb ass.
swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3811th
8/3/2011 7:33pm
bullpen58 wrote:
Love how the "anglish" bloke who is announcing jumps so quick to the conclusion that "he is done" and "he is out of it" and "his...

I think he meant he is done with racing Jeffrey. He even says it in the next few sentences something about Roczen being done battling with Herlings. Re-watch and re-listen.
bullpen58
8/3/2011 7:43pm
bullpen58 wrote:

I think he meant he is done with racing Jeffrey. He even says it in the next few sentences something about Roczen being done battling with...
I think he meant he is done with racing Jeffrey. He even says it in the next few sentences something about Roczen being done battling with Herlings. Re-watch and re-listen.
Okay, but that still seems a little premature to me. Sometimes two guys can be battling, one of them go down, and the other STILL catch back up and win. Unless that was near the end of the race or something.

I just wanted to feel "cool" for pointing out someone's mistake. Makes me feel powerful and smart. Wink
andymoto
8/3/2011 7:45pm
andymoto wrote:
Thanks bud!. Smile
ocscottie wrote:
Anytime dude!

btw HERE is a simple guide on how to make youtube vids show in posts.
Thanks Scottie!
ocscottie
8/3/2011 7:49pm
bullpen58 wrote:

I think he meant he is done with racing Jeffrey. He even says it in the next few sentences something about Roczen being done battling with...
Thats exactly what i got from it, Paul does a great job, comparing him to Ralph? ummm NO Dry
ocscottie
8/3/2011 7:52pm
...and Justin, here is just a little tidbit about the guy you said, "clearly has NO CLUE about mx."

Paul Malin is a former World Motocross GP winner and finished second in the World to Sebastien Tortelli in the 1996 World 125cc Championship. Malin might be best known now for being the voice of Motocross as he does coverage of the FIM World Motocross Championship for Youthstream.
8/3/2011 7:56pm Edited Date/Time 8/3/2011 7:59pm
bullpen58 wrote:

Scottie got me,
That "bloke" is a des Nations winner also. Ask Emig how it felt to see Paul Malin hand it to him in 94 to end our streak. Paul would put almost anyone's moto history to shame. I prefer him and Adam Wheeler to Fro and Weege (when Adam shows up).
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
8/3/2011 8:22pm
Does he wear the same under jersey armor that he was wearing during SX in the GPs?
Bruce372
8/3/2011 8:29pm
bullpen58 wrote:

bullpen58 wrote:
Okay, but that still seems a little premature to me. Sometimes two guys can be battling, one of them go down, and the other STILL catch...
Okay, but that still seems a little premature to me. Sometimes two guys can be battling, one of them go down, and the other STILL catch back up and win. Unless that was near the end of the race or something.

I just wanted to feel "cool" for pointing out someone's mistake. Makes me feel powerful and smart. Wink
kongols
8/3/2011 8:32pm
This thread delivers. Thank you bullpen.WoohooWoohooWoohooWoohoo
ocscottie
8/3/2011 8:35pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
Does he wear the same under jersey armor that he was wearing during SX in the GPs?
Yup, that thing is really damn cool, and as i said before, sure wish i had that backplate deal when i bit the farm!
fader418
8/3/2011 9:00pm
希望 wrote:
Roczen is another rider that has spectacular crashes
thats because he has spectacular speed......get him off that pile and on PC bike......
cmess77
8/3/2011 9:45pm
Roczen is rediculoussssssly fast, and doesn't crash quite often, but whenever he crashes he seems to usually have huge ones.
mxmasta
Fantasy
814th
8/4/2011 12:56am
Thanks for posting that video geordieshaft, that was awesome!!
These 500cc bikes were monsters... wow!
hoppsan
8/4/2011 2:46am
bullpen58 wrote:
Okay, but that still seems a little premature to me. Sometimes two guys can be battling, one of them go down, and the other STILL catch...

It was on the last lap, Herlings had him within sight. His run for the win was indeed over bar any freak accident on Herlings part. Smile

Post a reply to: Roczen crash moto 1 Lommel

The Latest