Roczen' championship to lose?

pmshortt2
2/5/2018 6:52am
JB 19 wrote:
Kenny looks to me like he is riding at about 90% and playing things very safe. I look for him to slowly dial in more speed...
Kenny looks to me like he is riding at about 90% and playing things very safe. I look for him to slowly dial in more speed. He looks like he's riding with the maturity of a vet rider.

I think one problem with planning on Anderson making a mistake is that he can make a pretty big mistake and recover because he is so fast right now.

I think it's going to be a good series. Barcia may win a race or two, but I don't consider him a title threat. It's great seeing Justin riding so well though.
I agree. But did you see him at the gate drop when he was in front of the entire pack and got side ways, somehow saving it? That was sketchy as fuck. If he went down he would’ve gotten trampled by 450’s and I don’t think his arm much less anybody would’ve faired too well from that. My heart dropped for a second when that happened though. I was happy that he saved it. He has to be careful and he knows it.
BobKerr
2/5/2018 11:04am
NO, it is Anderson's championship to lose. He is holding the red plate.
akillerwombat
2/5/2018 11:06am Edited Date/Time 2/5/2018 11:07am
pmshortt2 wrote:
I agree. But did you see him at the gate drop when he was in front of the entire pack and got side ways, somehow saving...
I agree. But did you see him at the gate drop when he was in front of the entire pack and got side ways, somehow saving it? That was sketchy as fuck. If he went down he would’ve gotten trampled by 450’s and I don’t think his arm much less anybody would’ve faired too well from that. My heart dropped for a second when that happened though. I was happy that he saved it. He has to be careful and he knows it.
Roczen has had a at least one "oh shit" moment every race this year.

Hoping one of those doesn't catch him but he has a history of gnarly get offs in SX.
kiwifan
2/5/2018 11:13am
hamncheeze wrote:
But let's not ignore JA21 who has gone: 2-1-3-4-1 in the first 5 races. Remind you of anyone from the past 3 seasons? Too me, Anderson...
But let's not ignore JA21 who has gone: 2-1-3-4-1 in the first 5 races. Remind you of anyone from the past 3 seasons? Too me, Anderson has turned the corner with his race maturity. He's moving forward quickly but not as risky as he would have 2 years ago. He's got a great mix of aggression and patience going. I think even a healthy ET3 winning A1 would have his hands full with Jason this year.

Ken will win some races. But I think he will also have at least one more where he's outside the top 10.
A agree that Anderson is looking strong, the thread isnt about him of course...but yeah hes doing great.

I do think Roczen is playing it very smart.

The Shop

2/5/2018 11:31am
Lucifa. wrote:
"But at the minute, if the others do it right, he won't beat them. " Considering what he has come from and the progress he has...
"But at the minute, if the others do it right, he won't beat them. "

Considering what he has come from and the progress he has shown in the last five races, also the fact that we are talking about Roczen and he knows how to throw down, do you really believe what you just wrote?

No wonder you like changing usernames.

Doesn't matter where he's come from or what he's been through- it's results NOW that matter and he was hunted down and passed- more than once this season already.
If JA had gotten the holeshot and not had to climb through the pack, his winning margin would've been big.
If Eli had holeshot, it very likely would've been a repeat from last week.

We know Roczen knows how to throw down... but he couldn't this week, could he? Maybe he just chose not to?? Yeah right... that was all he had. Anderson is just better right now.
It's Ando's championship to lose. Kenny is currently the chaser.

Never changed user name in my life.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
2/5/2018 11:38am
Theirs steal many races left too race...your gonna half to weight a few weaks.
This made me laugh out loud!!
LastCall211
2/5/2018 1:08pm
Once Kenny gets his first win of the season they’re going to come in bunches. He’s right there. I love him for the top spot in San Diego.

Post a reply to: Roczen' championship to lose?

The Latest