Roczen' championship to lose?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2018 5:50 AM

I don’t get it how people think it’s Roczen’s championship to loose right now. He hasn’t won yet and he’s got caught from behind on multiple races. Yea he’s getting stronger and building each week, but so is Anderson.

|

2/5/2018 6:52 AM

JB 19 wrote:

Kenny looks to me like he is riding at about 90% and playing things very safe. I look for him to slowly dial in more speed. He ...more

I agree. But did you see him at the gate drop when he was in front of the entire pack and got side ways, somehow saving it? That was sketchy as fuck. If he went down he would’ve gotten trampled by 450’s and I don’t think his arm much less anybody would’ve faired too well from that. My heart dropped for a second when that happened though. I was happy that he saved it. He has to be careful and he knows it.

|

2/5/2018 11:04 AM

NO, it is Anderson's championship to lose. He is holding the red plate.

|

2/5/2018 11:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2018 11:07 AM

pmshortt2 wrote:

I agree. But did you see him at the gate drop when he was in front of the entire pack and got side ways, somehow saving it? ...more

Roczen has had a at least one "oh shit" moment every race this year.

Hoping one of those doesn't catch him but he has a history of gnarly get offs in SX.

|

2/5/2018 11:13 AM

hamncheeze wrote:

But let's not ignore JA21 who has gone: 2-1-3-4-1 in the first 5 races. Remind you of anyone from the past 3 seasons? Too me, ...more

A agree that Anderson is looking strong, the thread isnt about him of course...but yeah hes doing great.

I do think Roczen is playing it very smart.

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

2/5/2018 11:31 AM

Lucifa. wrote:

"But at the minute, if the others do it right, he won't beat them. "

Considering what he has come from and the progress he ...more

Doesn't matter where he's come from or what he's been through- it's results NOW that matter and he was hunted down and passed- more than once this season already.
If JA had gotten the holeshot and not had to climb through the pack, his winning margin would've been big.
If Eli had holeshot, it very likely would've been a repeat from last week.

We know Roczen knows how to throw down... but he couldn't this week, could he? Maybe he just chose not to?? Yeah right... that was all he had. Anderson is just better right now.
It's Ando's championship to lose. Kenny is currently the chaser.

Never changed user name in my life.

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

2/5/2018 11:38 AM

dirtworldmx wrote:

Theirs steal many races left too race...your gonna half to weight a few weaks.

This made me laugh out loud!!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/5/2018 1:08 PM

Once Kenny gets his first win of the season they’re going to come in bunches. He’s right there. I love him for the top spot in San Diego.

|

If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just suck. - Kenny Powers

2/10/2018 11:10 PM

Ahem...

Once again KR proves he cannot see a sx season through without an injury.

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.