Roczen as good as gone?

Crush
5/17/2014 4:40am
BobPA wrote:
I agree the Zook probably is a better platform indoors. But outdoors id want the pumpkin.
I think Millsaps would have to disagree with you
oldAFI wrote:
The weird thing is I remember him getting second on a shitty Yamaha; the kid can ride awesome on any bike so his opinion is kind...
The weird thing is I remember him getting second on a shitty Yamaha;
the kid can ride awesome on any bike so his opinion is kind of irrelevant.

Nonetheless, it's good to see Roczen getting the change he's desired.
I just wanna see him win now Cool
It's not irrelevant....

Yeah he got 2nd on the Yamaha but he did say when he went to the Suzuki that he felt more comfortable... and that's really what its about for these guys, they're pushing so hard, its about what is comfortable for them at their best, not necessarily better or worse...

Case in point, Bogle and McElrath have both been quoted recently saying what they felt was great in terms of settings was way soft and way hard and when they changed up they went faster but felt worse.

Davi and Kenny were Suzuki kids from 80s-250effs, maybe they just gel with the bike. Doesn't mean the KTM or Yamahas are bad, maybe they just do somethings slightly different.
5/17/2014 6:08am
BobPA wrote:
I agree the Zook probably is a better platform indoors. But outdoors id want the pumpkin.
oldAFI wrote:
The weird thing is I remember him getting second on a shitty Yamaha; the kid can ride awesome on any bike so his opinion is kind...
The weird thing is I remember him getting second on a shitty Yamaha;
the kid can ride awesome on any bike so his opinion is kind of irrelevant.

Nonetheless, it's good to see Roczen getting the change he's desired.
I just wanna see him win now Cool
Would like to compare the many differences between his 2 nd on the yammie vs the Suzuki because they were two very different seasons. His season on the Zuki was superior to the year before on the yammie
BobbyM
5/17/2014 7:56am
Huckster wrote:
Just wondering out loud, if you were a team manger, company head and you knew one of your top dogs was testing another bike and was...
Just wondering out loud, if you were a team manger, company head and you knew one of your top dogs was testing another bike and was planning on leaving next year, how much effort would you be putting on making that bike better for him if he was struggling with set up during this sx season?
The people at KTM have integrity and I doubt if they would quit trying to win races.
Tim507
5/17/2014 8:39am
Given that there has been no formal announcement, I'm sure all the players are very professional and negotiations have been in the background for months. I would even venture that contracts (all are negotiated) allow for these issues. The right of last look/matching offer is common in contracts of all kinds. It would be unreasonable to expect a rider to move to a different brand and not have some sort of testing.

KR and RogerD know where this might be going and both are surely committed to the existing contractSmile

The Shop

BobPA
5/17/2014 1:17pm
Where have you seen any statements from him?

Post a reply to: Roczen as good as gone?

The Latest