Roczen and is dislike Aldon Baker... again!!

mxb2
11/19/2016 11:42am
Krallang wrote:
This strange idea that everyone needs to have the same opinion and everyone needs to get along is really hurting everything on multiple fronts.
Krazyk2774 wrote:
No shit hey! Nowadays it seems everybody feels that you shouldn't say anything that hurts their sensitive little feelings. Alot of people out there that feel...
No shit hey! Nowadays it seems everybody feels that you shouldn't say anything that hurts their sensitive little feelings. Alot of people out there that feel the universe revolves around them. I blame social media for making people feel that their opinion is important andthe only one that matters! those type of people should just stay all nice and safe on Twitter and Facebook because the real world is just to real and they might just get their soft wimpy feelings hurt here! Lol I really don't care who did what between Kenny and Aldon. Just figure that Kenny needs to quit acting like 15 year old girl. Be a man, move on and take the high road, it will suit him alot better!
Social media goes both ways good and bad, don't like it ,stay off it simple.
drummer dude
11/19/2016 12:12pm
Watch how much shit you dish out on the way to the top,because on your way down,youll need a real big shovel..
motomojo
11/19/2016 1:37pm
So nice to hear someone speak his mind and not get caught up in being politically correct and sensitive to others feelings...fuck em if they can't take it.
Americans are such pussies so afraid of hurting someones feelings bunch of fucking girls.
kiwifan
11/19/2016 1:37pm
mxracer317 wrote:
Also this should put to rest any further comments about drugs /or cheating at Baker factory. If something was happening then I think KR94 or AC...
Also this should put to rest any further comments about drugs /or cheating at Baker factory. If something was happening then I think KR94 or AC would have said something or alluded to something by now.

Aldon is a class act and a hard working man. It's hard being #1 because people below you always try to pull you down or blame for their lack of success. The fact that Aldon doesn't need to defend himself tells me that he could care less about Kenny's opinion. My opinion is that Roczen is acting like a immature and egotistical kid at this point and needs to grow up.
so a classy guy that takes veiled digs at KR that he cant handle his programme is ok eh? Yeah real classy.

The Shop

UpTiTe
Fantasy
4000th
11/19/2016 2:36pm
newmann wrote:
I remember TFS commenting on Aldon feeding Ricky stuff that had RC shitting his pants.
That's called secretion inhibitors. Look at what it's used for in sports and it's effects then go back and remember how many of Aldons boys had stomach issues.
Adam43
11/19/2016 3:18pm
UpTiTe wrote:
That's called secretion inhibitors. Look at what it's used for in sports and it's effects then go back and remember how many of Aldons boys had...
That's called secretion inhibitors. Look at what it's used for in sports and it's effects then go back and remember how many of Aldons boys had stomach issues.
No, no, this couldn't be, guys only pay Aldon $250K for him to tell them what to eat and how many miles to road bike.
Nighttrain
11/19/2016 3:56pm
UpTiTe wrote:
That's called secretion inhibitors. Look at what it's used for in sports and it's effects then go back and remember how many of Aldons boys had...
Uh, that's kind of a big deal.
WFO!
11/19/2016 6:03pm
sende wrote:
"Roczen and is dislike" ?
ajv#26 wrote:
I'm Portuguese... the english is not my number one language!! Unsure
I'm Portuguese too. But I speak English goodly. Grinning
machine
11/19/2016 6:22pm
machine wrote:
I'm thinkin Aldon may have said some things to KR in private when he decided to leave, for him to be this vengeful. Maybe he told...
I'm thinkin Aldon may have said some things to KR in private when he decided to leave, for him to be this vengeful. Maybe he told him "he would fail without me" or "you are nothing without me" or something to that effect. Who knows...
davistld01 wrote:
I don't know...I kind of doubt that Aldon would say stuff that severe to him. Why don't you hear the same stuff from AC, Stewart or...
I don't know...I kind of doubt that Aldon would say stuff that severe to him. Why don't you hear the same stuff from AC, Stewart or anybody else that has tried his program and decided it wasn't for them? Kenny seems to be the only one that is so adamant about slamming Baker in public and the social media. Sounds like more of a personal vendetta to me.
Hard to say, I just don't get the unwarranted vengefulness, Ken just doesn't seem like that kind of person, but then again, I don't know him personally. I can see him getting mad about Baker saying he was being lazy, if that's indeed what he implied to Ken.
machine
11/19/2016 6:41pm
Lets be real here, any foreign rider who comes here is already fighting an uphill battle for acceptance from US fans, why make it harder on yourself by acting cocky. Musquin is the poster child for how to act and get the fans behind you. Ken started out that way as well, not sure whats going on with him now, but he would do himself well by reeling it back in a bit.
kiwifan
11/19/2016 6:51pm
machine wrote:
Lets be real here, any foreign rider who comes here is already fighting an uphill battle for acceptance from US fans, why make it harder on...
Lets be real here, any foreign rider who comes here is already fighting an uphill battle for acceptance from US fans, why make it harder on yourself by acting cocky. Musquin is the poster child for how to act and get the fans behind you. Ken started out that way as well, not sure whats going on with him now, but he would do himself well by reeling it back in a bit.
You guys act like KR does this kind of stuff every day....
kiwifan
11/19/2016 7:28pm
Wonder how he'll act after Tomac smashes him this year
There are more races in 2016? If you mean 2017 then you have a pretty interesting crystal ball...MM and RD will be KR's biggest threat in my opinion. I dont know who will dominate in 2017, but I think we will be in for some great racing.
Skidaddle
11/19/2016 7:44pm
Secretion inhibitor use in MX is just dumb.

Cycling sure for other reasons but in mx if you got 24 hours, you can test cleaner than most girls you jerk it to.
colonel
11/19/2016 8:02pm
mxracer317 wrote:
Also this should put to rest any further comments about drugs /or cheating at Baker factory. If something was happening then I think KR94 or AC...
Also this should put to rest any further comments about drugs /or cheating at Baker factory. If something was happening then I think KR94 or AC would have said something or alluded to something by now.

Aldon is a class act and a hard working man. It's hard being #1 because people below you always try to pull you down or blame for their lack of success. The fact that Aldon doesn't need to defend himself tells me that he could care less about Kenny's opinion. My opinion is that Roczen is acting like a immature and egotistical kid at this point and needs to grow up.
kiwifan wrote:
so a classy guy that takes veiled digs at KR that he cant handle his programme is ok eh? Yeah real classy.
Or so classy that he is selling out by Promoting the snake oil products he does. Aldon is clever to keep quiet cause I believe there is a lot more to this than meets the eye and if Aldon responds Kenny will go full postal and that will be ugly. Keep quiet and take it on the chin instead of reply and get pearl harboured.
mxracer317
11/19/2016 8:11pm
colonel wrote:
Or so classy that he is selling out by Promoting the snake oil products he does. Aldon is clever to keep quiet cause I believe there...
Or so classy that he is selling out by Promoting the snake oil products he does. Aldon is clever to keep quiet cause I believe there is a lot more to this than meets the eye and if Aldon responds Kenny will go full postal and that will be ugly. Keep quiet and take it on the chin instead of reply and get pearl harboured.
Yep. Guess the athletes that use it must be decieved then.
hvaughn88
11/19/2016 8:18pm
newmann wrote:
I remember TFS commenting on Aldon feeding Ricky stuff that had RC shitting his pants.
UpTiTe wrote:
That's a pretty serious accusation. That would be pretty disappointing on many levels
Corky
11/19/2016 8:48pm
With out 4 arm strong spray Dungey would be a C Rider.

Jimmy_Sloan
11/19/2016 8:52pm
mxracer317 wrote:

kiwifan wrote:
colonel wrote:
Or so classy that he is selling out by Promoting the snake oil products he does. Aldon is clever to keep quiet cause I believe there...
What a load of shit. Kenny acts like a immature ass and some of you want to turn it around on Aldon.
11/19/2016 10:37pm
Say whatever you say, however you say it. Makes no difference really so long as he remains elite. Been that way forever in racing.

Things are more fun with a little provocation now and then.
11/19/2016 10:54pm
I wonder how much of the exercises KR is doing that he learnt from Aldon
H Wright
11/20/2016 1:38am
I dunno. Aldon kinda brags about how great he is and how he makes the best of the best. I never liked him that much. Webb seems like he'll be rocking it, and Roczen has been awesome without him...
ajv#26
11/20/2016 2:00am
sende wrote:
"Roczen and is dislike" ?
ajv#26 wrote:
I'm Portuguese... the english is not my number one language!! Unsure
WFO! wrote:
I'm Portuguese too. But I speak English goodly. Grinning
LaughingLaughingLaughing
colonel
11/20/2016 2:05am
I wonder how much of the exercises KR is doing that he learnt from Aldon
More than likely none considering strength wasn't part of the program.
colonel
11/20/2016 2:06am
kiwifan wrote:
colonel wrote:
What a load of shit. Kenny acts like a immature ass and some of you want to turn it around on Aldon.
Your view and then there are others. Each to their own. I could say load of shit to yours but I don't cause I respect your view and decision.

Each to their own.
kongols
11/20/2016 2:48am
I'm offended.
ATKpilot99
11/20/2016 3:38am
kongols wrote:
I'm offended.
I'm offended that you're offended.
stewie94
11/20/2016 9:48am
Corky wrote:
With out 4 arm strong spray Dungey would be a C Rider.

lmao LaughingLaughing
11/20/2016 10:26am
I just want to see AC do well. That's all.
Same. He's such a good dude, I just want to see him put it all together.

Post a reply to: Roczen and is dislike Aldon Baker... again!!

The Latest