Roczen and is dislike Aldon Baker... again!!

PTshox
11/18/2016 9:51am
SlowMoFo wrote:
It seems thatt Roczen's second testicle finally dropped and he is not doing well handling the extra testosterone!
This above was good!

The short story is Ken didn't fit with Aldon's program. Ok. No big deal, Ken. Move on.. and you did. But.... but.... you should have some class about it and not say nasty things. Take the high road. Just state it wasn't for you. Simple.

However, Ken mouthing off about it makes him look immature in my opinion. It's good to speak your mind and not be politically correct, but have class.
davistld01
11/18/2016 10:09am
Ok, I get it that Kenny got his panties all wadded by all the people who said he'd made a big boo-boo by jumping Baker's ship year before last, and I get it that he wants to prove that he's ok and has found a system that works better for him. He proved that by winning the outdoor championship last year. More power to him.

What I don't get is his taking virtually every opportunity to rub Aldon's, and all those who were critical's nose in it.

The kid may be a multi-championship rider of the future, and there is no doubt he's an amazing rider...but it seems fame and fortune have caused him to lose the humility that he once had, and now he's being arrogant and cocky to the extreme. Hope he shakes this before it escalates into something slanderous, and gets out of hand.
11/18/2016 11:12am
Ted722 wrote:
Let me guess, Kenny and Adam have the same trainer. Just shows you how bad Honda wants to win. Kenny's comments are still posted. He's no...
Let me guess, Kenny and Adam have the same trainer. Just shows you how bad Honda wants to win. Kenny's comments are still posted. He's no doubt still harboring some negative thoughts about his previous trainer and seems to be a bit headstrong. You can take Kenny out of Germany, but you can't take Germany out of Kenny! Either way, more eyeballs on and butts in the seats for A1.

On a side note, no mention of that "other" champion Aldon trained after Carmichael. Big omission.
Interesting response. I always though that negativity is a german quirk as well. I mean, until I entered an american message board about moto WinkWink

The Shop

Ted722
11/18/2016 11:20am
Ted722 wrote:
Let me guess, Kenny and Adam have the same trainer. Just shows you how bad Honda wants to win. Kenny's comments are still posted. He's no...
Let me guess, Kenny and Adam have the same trainer. Just shows you how bad Honda wants to win. Kenny's comments are still posted. He's no doubt still harboring some negative thoughts about his previous trainer and seems to be a bit headstrong. You can take Kenny out of Germany, but you can't take Germany out of Kenny! Either way, more eyeballs on and butts in the seats for A1.

On a side note, no mention of that "other" champion Aldon trained after Carmichael. Big omission.
Interesting response. I always though that negativity is a german quirk as well. I mean, until I entered an american message board about moto WinkWink
I'm an American with German heritage, so I resemble that remark! Wink
Krazyk2774
11/18/2016 11:47am
Vital needs a safe place for the easily offended.
peelout wrote:
I don't know if that is very safe! She could very easily have a strap failure which could cause her to go off balance and go down hard! Of course then I would rush in there and rescue her from that dangerous situation. keeping her firmly supported as I got her out of there! Tongue Lol
11/18/2016 12:25pm
There's no other way to explain it, Roczen is jealous and bitter over the deal. Why else would he keep throwing him under the bus?
matze
Fantasy
3097th
11/18/2016 1:04pm Edited Date/Time 11/18/2016 1:06pm
Kenny has always been very arrogant, ask his friends here in germany, they all would say this. So it doesnt surprise me at all and not really liking it. But damn, he is still very young... Lets think about stew when he was young.. He was also sometimes cocky.. Now i cant imagine him talking bad about another rider (or trainer). Meaning that i hope kenny will grow up aswell!
bd
11/18/2016 2:01pm
Vital needs a safe place for the easily offended.
This!
bd
11/18/2016 2:02pm Edited Date/Time 11/18/2016 2:03pm
bd wrote:
I'm obviously a fan of Roczen -- see picture. That said, he speaks his mind and doesn't live in a box fearful of the mob (fans...
I'm obviously a fan of Roczen -- see picture. That said, he speaks his mind and doesn't live in a box fearful of the mob (fans who jump the shit of any rider whose actions they disagree with). I love his candor -- he shares is truth. There is only a few other riders - Reed and Webb. Stew is on the verge of becoming Howard Hughes with all the shit and hate he went through with fans. These same folks would hate on RJ and Hannah too! I don't have to agree to be a fan. Stay on the gas KROC. Fuck the haters!
Forty wrote:
Candor -- " the quality of being open and honest in expression"

Popping Off -- "to talk shit to start an altercation"

Or mind games..... kinda like Ali or Hannah.
bama205
11/18/2016 4:41pm
newmann wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/01/10/photo_3_8_840435.jpg[/img] [img]http://hannahracingproducts.com/art/Untitled-2.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/users/9207/photos/54295/s1600_Hannah_on_the_podium.jpg[/img] [img]http://hannahracingproducts.com/art/26.jpg[/img]

Wow. The good ole days ?
Dirt_Dawg
Fantasy
2758th
11/18/2016 6:37pm Edited Date/Time 11/19/2016 3:24am
I just hope american riders (dungey,tomac) smoke the cocky prick. Mcgrath called him out this summer on some bullshit he tweeted and told him he needs to humble himself. USA!
RbR
11/18/2016 7:17pm
They say that breaking up is hard to do ...
kiwifan
11/18/2016 8:09pm
Dirt_Dawg wrote:
I just hope american riders (dungey,tomac) smoke the cocky prick. Mcgrath called him out this summer on some bullshit he tweeted and told him he needs...
I just hope american riders (dungey,tomac) smoke the cocky prick. Mcgrath called him out this summer on some bullshit he tweeted and told him he needs to humble himself. USA!
wow you have to resort to calling him names just because you dont like what he posted? Sheesssh if it upsets you that much then I think you have bigger problems.
kiwifan
11/18/2016 8:11pm
davistld01 wrote:
Ok, I get it that Kenny got his panties all wadded by all the people who said he'd made a big boo-boo by jumping Baker's ship...
Ok, I get it that Kenny got his panties all wadded by all the people who said he'd made a big boo-boo by jumping Baker's ship year before last, and I get it that he wants to prove that he's ok and has found a system that works better for him. He proved that by winning the outdoor championship last year. More power to him.

What I don't get is his taking virtually every opportunity to rub Aldon's, and all those who were critical's nose in it.

The kid may be a multi-championship rider of the future, and there is no doubt he's an amazing rider...but it seems fame and fortune have caused him to lose the humility that he once had, and now he's being arrogant and cocky to the extreme. Hope he shakes this before it escalates into something slanderous, and gets out of hand.
really? Sounds to me like Ping and others got their panties in a wad....from what I read on Instagram and here on vital.
mmcmx
11/19/2016 12:20am
kiwifan wrote:
really? Sounds to me like Ping and others got their panties in a wad....from what I read on Instagram and here on vital.
x2
Paul333
11/19/2016 5:31am
He's not wrong. Look at Ken when he was with Aldon vs. how he is now. Dungey was already a champ with unbelievable fitness before Aldon...
He's not wrong. Look at Ken when he was with Aldon vs. how he is now. Dungey was already a champ with unbelievable fitness before Aldon, all he needed was someone to tell him to be more aggressive.
Hint: Roczen won his 250 Supercross title and 450 outdoor title with Baker.

mmcmx
11/19/2016 6:14am
Paul333 wrote:
Hint: Roczen won his 250 Supercross title and 450 outdoor title with Baker.

Only 2014 that I'm aware of.
machine
11/19/2016 6:46am
I'm thinkin Aldon may have said some things to KR in private when he decided to leave, for him to be this vengeful. Maybe he told him "he would fail without me" or "you are nothing without me" or something to that effect. Who knows...
kkawboy14
11/19/2016 7:50am
machine wrote:
I'm thinkin Aldon may have said some things to KR in private when he decided to leave, for him to be this vengeful. Maybe he told...
I'm thinkin Aldon may have said some things to KR in private when he decided to leave, for him to be this vengeful. Maybe he told him "he would fail without me" or "you are nothing without me" or something to that effect. Who knows...
My guess is Baker was saying that stuff before Roczen left......and that's why he left. Plus to save $250,000 a year!
Forty
11/19/2016 8:11am
machine wrote:
I'm thinkin Aldon may have said some things to KR in private when he decided to leave, for him to be this vengeful. Maybe he told...
You mean he may have hurt Kens feelings or something...?

Well no wonder Ken is popping off!
Xcel
11/19/2016 8:19am Edited Date/Time 11/19/2016 8:22am
Baker was making thinly veiled remarks about how some people can't handle his program, basically saying he was weak and lazy.
11/19/2016 8:43am
kkawboy14 wrote:
My guess is Baker was saying that stuff before Roczen left......and that's why he left. Plus to save $250,000 a year!
Didn't he went to see the red bull medical unit in Austria back then because of his constant fatigue? He looked pretty emaciated and they found out that his blood values went haywire. This time that video snippet where Baker told him "you call it fatigue, we call it lazy" came up GrinningGrinning
But hey, in the end we all know jack about what the truth about all that is or was.
newmann
11/19/2016 9:14am
I remember TFS commenting on Aldon feeding Ricky stuff that had RC shitting his pants.
davistld01
11/19/2016 9:30am
machine wrote:
I don't know...I kind of doubt that Aldon would say stuff that severe to him. Why don't you hear the same stuff from AC, Stewart or anybody else that has tried his program and decided it wasn't for them? Kenny seems to be the only one that is so adamant about slamming Baker in public and the social media. Sounds like more of a personal vendetta to me.
Old&New
11/19/2016 9:37am
As long as Roczen pays his 2016 US Federal Income Tax he is good in my book.
Krallang
11/19/2016 10:25am
This strange idea that everyone needs to have the same opinion and everyone needs to get along is really hurting everything on multiple fronts.
mxracer317
11/19/2016 10:59am
newmann wrote:
I remember TFS commenting on Aldon feeding Ricky stuff that had RC shitting his pants.
I think that's called "fiber".
mxracer317
11/19/2016 11:01am Edited Date/Time 11/19/2016 11:03am
Also this should put to rest any further comments about drugs /or cheating at Baker factory. If something was happening then I think KR94 or AC would have said something or alluded to something by now.

Aldon is a class act and a hard working man. It's hard being #1 because people below you always try to pull you down or blame for their lack of success. The fact that Aldon doesn't need to defend himself tells me that he could care less about Kenny's opinion. My opinion is that Roczen is acting like a immature and egotistical kid at this point and needs to grow up.
Krazyk2774
11/19/2016 11:37am
Krallang wrote:
This strange idea that everyone needs to have the same opinion and everyone needs to get along is really hurting everything on multiple fronts.
No shit hey! Nowadays it seems everybody feels that you shouldn't say anything that hurts their sensitive little feelings. Alot of people out there that feel the universe revolves around them. I blame social media for making people feel that their opinion is important andthe only one that matters! those type of people should just stay all nice and safe on Twitter and Facebook because the real world is just to real and they might just get their soft wimpy feelings hurt here! Lol I really don't care who did what between Kenny and Aldon. Just figure that Kenny needs to quit acting like 15 year old girl. Be a man, move on and take the high road, it will suit him alot better!

Post a reply to: Roczen and is dislike Aldon Baker... again!!

The Latest