Roczen and aldon

jeffro503
1/23/2015 9:22pm
#991 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
I DIDN'T give Aldon all the credit you moron! I've never said that in anything I have posted in this entire thread.....or any thread....ever. You keep...
I DIDN'T give Aldon all the credit you moron! I've never said that in anything I have posted in this entire thread.....or any thread....ever.

You keep saying things that only a drug addict would say. You're all spun out and I feel sorry for your family. Get help.
#991 wrote:
You're reaching now. Thought you were gonna quote me on a bunch of stuff you said....I said?

Still waiting.
1/23/2015 9:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 3:16pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I DIDN'T give Aldon all the credit you moron! I've never said that in anything I have posted in this entire thread.....or any thread....ever. You keep...
I DIDN'T give Aldon all the credit you moron! I've never said that in anything I have posted in this entire thread.....or any thread....ever.

You keep saying things that only a drug addict would say. You're all spun out and I feel sorry for your family. Get help.
#991 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
You're reaching now. Thought you were gonna quote me on a bunch of stuff you said....I said?

Still waiting.
Skippie
1/23/2015 9:32pm
#991 wrote:
You said give me 5 minutes and I'll show you. You obviously found nothing so you're back tracking. Also if he needs to prove that, can you prove that any other PT COULD have gotten that last little bit out of the riders. I don't think Aldon is solely responsible for all those titles, but RC and RV have both gone on record as saying Aldon enabled them to get that last little bit they needed to be successful. If these riders are able to know what they should be doing perfectly why do they feel the need to spend thousands of dollars on a "useless" trainer? I don't think you're trolling, I think you're honestly clueless.
1/23/2015 9:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 3:17pm
#991 wrote:
Skippie wrote:
You said give me 5 minutes and I'll show you. You obviously found nothing so you're back tracking. Also if he needs to prove that, can...
You said give me 5 minutes and I'll show you. You obviously found nothing so you're back tracking. Also if he needs to prove that, can you prove that any other PT COULD have gotten that last little bit out of the riders. I don't think Aldon is solely responsible for all those titles, but RC and RV have both gone on record as saying Aldon enabled them to get that last little bit they needed to be successful. If these riders are able to know what they should be doing perfectly why do they feel the need to spend thousands of dollars on a "useless" trainer? I don't think you're trolling, I think you're honestly clueless.

The Shop

Skippie
1/23/2015 10:01pm
#991 wrote:
For someone who doesn't care you sure have devoted a lot of time and effort into this argument. And it's not if I don't agree with your statement, it's the riders who write him a check and reap the benefits of his training that don't agree with you. So if you wanna argue with RC, RV and JS then go ahead.
1/23/2015 10:06pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 3:18pm
#991 wrote:
Skippie wrote:
For someone who doesn't care you sure have devoted a lot of time and effort into this argument. And it's not if I don't agree with...
For someone who doesn't care you sure have devoted a lot of time and effort into this argument. And it's not if I don't agree with your statement, it's the riders who write him a check and reap the benefits of his training that don't agree with you. So if you wanna argue with RC, RV and JS then go ahead.
Skippie
1/23/2015 10:12pm
#991 wrote:
Where did I say all the credit? You're minimizing Aldon's role. To deny his importance is just ignorant. RV himself said that Aldon gave him that "missing piece". In this day and age where every little bit counts, you're fitness or training regiment can be what wins or loses a championship. So having a guy with the track record of Aldon is a pretty big deal IMO. And sure give me the results from an SX round that hasn't happened yet.
1/23/2015 10:19pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 3:18pm
#991 wrote:
Skippie wrote:
Where did I say all the credit? You're minimizing Aldon's role. To deny his importance is just ignorant. RV himself said that Aldon gave him that...
Where did I say all the credit? You're minimizing Aldon's role. To deny his importance is just ignorant. RV himself said that Aldon gave him that "missing piece". In this day and age where every little bit counts, you're fitness or training regiment can be what wins or loses a championship. So having a guy with the track record of Aldon is a pretty big deal IMO. And sure give me the results from an SX round that hasn't happened yet.
2thefront
1/23/2015 10:21pm
Aldon's greatest asset is the accountability he holds his riders to with work ethic and diet. I'm not sure the other trainers really push their guys that hard. The funny thing is they pay him to do that. Sure, guys know what he does, but can they hold themselves to that work ethic without him pushing them? I think most people would say yes, but I don't think it's that easy.

IMO it was going to be interesting to see Kenny with Aldon this summer as the 2nd year on the program has always been better for guys than the 1st. Kenny will need all the help he can get this summer and maybe in SX if he fades as usual.
Cancerman
1/23/2015 10:24pm
How about getting back to the OP's question, has Kenny split with Aldon?
JM485
1/23/2015 10:35pm
I don't care what's going on here, but can someone please explain to me where 991 is getting these awesome emoticons?!Woohoo Seriously, any info would be great.
watson
1/23/2015 10:41pm
Personal Training is completely and utterly a performance based profession; doubly true for sports. If an athlete feels he/she is getting that extra ounce of performance, it's worth its weight in gold- especially since that next level of performance can mean millions of dollars.

Otherwise, that trainer is kicked to curb- I don't think there's some massive conspiracy going on to keep Aldon employed at 100k+ a year because all the top riders feel sorry for him Wink

On top of that, training athletes for additional gains is extremely difficult. These are individuals that have exceptional fitness bases to begin with, and improving that extra 1-2% to gain an edge on the field (that is composed of entirely of athletes with exceptional fitness bases) without overtraining can make all of the difference in the world.
1/23/2015 10:49pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 4:12pm
jeffro503
1/23/2015 10:57pm
#991 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:

Still waiting.
#991 wrote:
LMFAO! You are such a liar and kook. Couldn't come up with a single thing huh? That's because methed out druggies like yourself live in La-La land and can't remember what one person said to the next. Haha.

" I don't have to prove a thing anyway. You need to prove that NO other PT could have gotten that extra 5% out of the riders. Again. Good luck with that."

Here.....you just did it again. I never said another Trainer couldn't get out that last 5%. I said " Trainers like Aldon can get out that extra 5% ".....YOU said " They were a waste of money ". Again.....Trainers.......as in plural. Not Aldon specifically.....even though he's been the most successful trainer in the business.

YOU even said that it's all in the riders mind....and " If you tied a piece of cloth to their bike and told them it would make them go faster....they would believe it " Totally down playing the role of a trainer. Going as far to say " They are no more important than any other member of the team "

YOU.....were the one that said trainers were " not worth the money ".....and that a guy like Chad learned all he needed to know in High school PE class haha.

And for the 50th time........You say Aldon gets to much credit? Well then....I guess everything that guys like RV and RC praised Aldon about.....they must of have just imagined all the progress they had made after joining up with Aldon huh?

Like I said before....you're just a clueless little man who knows nothing.

It's been fun making you look like a retard......but I have to go to bed. I'm hammering out about 6 motos tomorrow. Just say NO to that dope dude.......you've obviously been up for way to long.
visser62
1/23/2015 10:58pm
#991 wrote:
Well I race mountain bikes and cyclocross and I base my training program on studying the books of Joe Friel and Greg LeMond, so I think I'm fairly qualified to discuss elite strength. It's a bit of a dead end trying to explain anything to you, but if you want to criticize the accomplishment of Friel and LeMond, I would love to hear your point of view.
jeffro503
1/23/2015 10:59pm
#991 wrote:
Fun?......If fun is making yourself look like a complete moron.....then by all means...keep having fun. It keeps us entertained.
visser62
1/23/2015 11:00pm
And if you want proof that no other trainer could get that 5%, why don't you look at Ryan Villopoto in 2010 and then look at him in 2011.
1/23/2015 11:04pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 3:19pm
visser62 wrote:
And if you want proof that no other trainer could get that 5%, why don't you look at Ryan Villopoto in 2010 and then look at...
And if you want proof that no other trainer could get that 5%, why don't you look at Ryan Villopoto in 2010 and then look at him in 2011.
1/23/2015 11:06pm Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 3:20pm
#991 wrote:
visser62 wrote:
Well I race mountain bikes and cyclocross and I base my training program on studying the books of Joe Friel and Greg LeMond, so I think...
Well I race mountain bikes and cyclocross and I base my training program on studying the books of Joe Friel and Greg LeMond, so I think I'm fairly qualified to discuss elite strength. It's a bit of a dead end trying to explain anything to you, but if you want to criticize the accomplishment of Friel and LeMond, I would love to hear your point of view.
Crush
1/23/2015 11:31pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2015 11:33pm
It's clear Aldon is very good, especially when you just take track record results at face value... And then also look at the transformation between RV/10 RV/11 or RC 99/00...

But on the other hand, I've got myself ridiculous fit a couple times throughout my life and then stacked on kegs again, mostly from eating well and asking trainer mates what to do and learning my body, as Chad would say....

In regards to results, he's worked with RC and RV and now Kenny. It's not like he made Weimer/Rattray or would make Shorty a 4 time champ. Not a swipe at Shorty, but I'm sure there are lots of dudes who can make people fit, didn't Rockwell have 4/6 or 5/6 the other weekend in the lites class? Plessinger looks in shape... etc...

Really this whole thread is a bit silly, he's obviously great, but he's worked with the top guys too, it takes more than just being fit to go fast on a bike, and it certainly helps going fast if you're the fittest guy. There's too much to moto to pin it to one thing.
visser62
1/23/2015 11:40pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2015 11:41pm
#991 wrote:
visser62 wrote:
Well I race mountain bikes and cyclocross and I base my training program on studying the books of Joe Friel and Greg LeMond, so I think...
#991 wrote:
I never said I had elite strength, I said I have learned about elite strength from people who have it. And what does pissing and moaning have to do with strength? Cyclists aren't in shape? You say "in my own words", but I'm looking at my words. Don't see a quote where I said I got my elite strength from a book. You ran out of any sort of logical ground a long time ago, matey.
moscrop940
1/23/2015 11:57pm
Haha I heard some things from a legitimate source so I posted in a way that would start a conversation, I by no means was trying to light a match and run....

Jesus this place goes up in flames in a hurry haha
colonel
1/24/2015 12:27am
Cancerman wrote:
Fuck thank you, someone else who is looking for the original answer to the thread.
colonel
1/24/2015 12:31am
#991 wrote:
visser62 wrote:
Offtopic: Visser62 No disrespect to you or is this a knock but JF info and literature is very basic and outdated. Rather read up and learn about Polarized training and base your training on that going forward. It will help you develop more as a athlete and make substantial gains in your riding and racing which is what you want.

My 2c.
1/24/2015 12:35am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 3:20pm
jeffro503 wrote:

Still waiting.
#991 wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
LMFAO! You are such a liar and kook. Couldn't come up with a single thing huh? That's because methed out druggies like yourself live in La-La...
LMFAO! You are such a liar and kook. Couldn't come up with a single thing huh? That's because methed out druggies like yourself live in La-La land and can't remember what one person said to the next. Haha.

" I don't have to prove a thing anyway. You need to prove that NO other PT could have gotten that extra 5% out of the riders. Again. Good luck with that."

Here.....you just did it again. I never said another Trainer couldn't get out that last 5%. I said " Trainers like Aldon can get out that extra 5% ".....YOU said " They were a waste of money ". Again.....Trainers.......as in plural. Not Aldon specifically.....even though he's been the most successful trainer in the business.

YOU even said that it's all in the riders mind....and " If you tied a piece of cloth to their bike and told them it would make them go faster....they would believe it " Totally down playing the role of a trainer. Going as far to say " They are no more important than any other member of the team "

YOU.....were the one that said trainers were " not worth the money ".....and that a guy like Chad learned all he needed to know in High school PE class haha.

And for the 50th time........You say Aldon gets to much credit? Well then....I guess everything that guys like RV and RC praised Aldon about.....they must of have just imagined all the progress they had made after joining up with Aldon huh?

Like I said before....you're just a clueless little man who knows nothing.

It's been fun making you look like a retard......but I have to go to bed. I'm hammering out about 6 motos tomorrow. Just say NO to that dope dude.......you've obviously been up for way to long.
1/24/2015 12:37am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 3:21pm
Cancerman wrote:
colonel wrote:
Fuck thank you, someone else who is looking for the original answer to the thread.
1/24/2015 12:40am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 4:20pm
moscrop940 wrote:
Haha I heard some things from a legitimate source so I posted in a way that would start a conversation, I by no means was trying...
Haha I heard some things from a legitimate source so I posted in a way that would start a conversation, I by no means was trying to light a match and run....

colonel
1/24/2015 12:54am
#991 wrote:
Im a pretty easy go lucky person who doesnt have issues with anyone or things in life but I say this with respect to you and that is you really are a very narrow minded narcissistic personality. The world isnt against you, or this forum for example. Your opinion is different to some and that is perfectly fine or the world would be full of robots but the way you have morphed into this incredibly short minded person with a vicious focus on belittling anyone who doesnt agree with you over the course of this thread is something amazing to me. I can picture you pressing "refresh" every 10 seconds and then trolling the posts to attack like you have.

I really hope this isnt the actual person you are in real life and its because you clearly havent slept in about 2 days due to refreshing, attacking, defending yourself on this thread.

I am going to ask you to not reply to this post but there will be no chance of that cause you always need to get the last word in for some unknown reason. Please be mature and walk away from this thread its not doing you any good and what you have to say has run its course.
1/24/2015 1:11am Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 3:22pm
#991 wrote:
colonel wrote:
Im a pretty easy go lucky person who doesnt have issues with anyone or things in life but I say this with respect to you and...
Im a pretty easy go lucky person who doesnt have issues with anyone or things in life but I say this with respect to you and that is you really are a very narrow minded narcissistic personality. The world isnt against you, or this forum for example. Your opinion is different to some and that is perfectly fine or the world would be full of robots but the way you have morphed into this incredibly short minded person with a vicious focus on belittling anyone who doesnt agree with you over the course of this thread is something amazing to me. I can picture you pressing "refresh" every 10 seconds and then trolling the posts to attack like you have.

I really hope this isnt the actual person you are in real life and its because you clearly havent slept in about 2 days due to refreshing, attacking, defending yourself on this thread.

I am going to ask you to not reply to this post but there will be no chance of that cause you always need to get the last word in for some unknown reason. Please be mature and walk away from this thread its not doing you any good and what you have to say has run its course.
moscrop940
1/24/2015 2:03am
moscrop940 wrote:
Haha I heard some things from a legitimate source so I posted in a way that would start a conversation, I by no means was trying...

#991 wrote:
Ill just say it was from the same guy who told me RV to Europe a week before it was on this board or on pulp, he also happens to travel one of the teams week in and week out, so he's usually one of the first to know.

Post a reply to: Roczen and aldon

The Latest