Roczen and Webb Collision GIF

Johnny Depp
2/13/2018 8:45am
bh84 wrote:
Not sure just how much it contributed, but Webb definitely locked up the rear midway through the corner. In the slow-mo it looks like Ken reacts...
Not sure just how much it contributed, but Webb definitely locked up the rear midway through the corner. In the slow-mo it looks like Ken reacts to it. But at full speed it seems impossible for him to react that fast, I think he was going down either way. If Webb hadn't checked up he may have ridden away though.
Cat like reflexes honed over decades of practice. He didn't avoid the block, but he tried. Fortunes of War.
Forty
2/13/2018 8:49am
CSI VITALMX
kaptkaos
2/13/2018 12:38pm
I think everything was going good until KR left foot got caught up and moved his weight back, and causing the wide open throttle condition, all would have been good if it were not for KR front spoke catching Coopers left handlebar and making him crash...

The Shop

2/13/2018 12:46pm
Not that it makes a difference. But Cooper started that lap 2 seconds down from Roczen. Cooper stalled it and pulled into pits which is why KRoc was ahead of him even after going down. Cooper reeled him in and passed him on the lap. A lot of these posts make the assumption the Kroc walked Cooper down. Fake news.
Scull79
2/13/2018 4:58pm
Not that it makes a difference. But Cooper started that lap 2 seconds down from Roczen. Cooper stalled it and pulled into pits which is why...
Not that it makes a difference. But Cooper started that lap 2 seconds down from Roczen. Cooper stalled it and pulled into pits which is why KRoc was ahead of him even after going down. Cooper reeled him in and passed him on the lap. A lot of these posts make the assumption the Kroc walked Cooper down. Fake news.
Agree. Webb looked to be in about 7th before he stalled. Without that mishap I think he gets top 5 or maybe his first podium of the year. Lot of hating on Webb this year.
oldblood
2/14/2018 6:18pm
I read the article by JT it's a well-written article but I disagree it looked to me like he was just hitting the turn super hard but probably frustrated trying to move forward honestly I wish I was a moto journalist I mean you really can't lose if Ken wins you say he won an emotional victory and if he loses you say he lost because he was emotional

I want that job.
Forty
2/14/2018 6:51pm
oldblood wrote:
I read the article by JT it's a well-written article but I disagree it looked to me like he was just hitting the turn super hard...
I read the article by JT it's a well-written article but I disagree it looked to me like he was just hitting the turn super hard but probably frustrated trying to move forward honestly I wish I was a moto journalist I mean you really can't lose if Ken wins you say he won an emotional victory and if he loses you say he lost because he was emotional

I want that job.
Yeah. I like his input but he wasn’t close on that one. Kroc fucked up and Webb was there when he did it. End of story

Post a reply to: Roczen and Webb Collision GIF

The Latest