Roczen and RB

10/26/2019 1:31pm Edited Date/Time 10/26/2019 1:34pm
Scott_Bate wrote:
I miss the days of custom painted helmets, Red Bull and Monster though great for the sport in so many ways have definitely made helmet designs...
I miss the days of custom painted helmets, Red Bull and Monster though great for the sport in so many ways have definitely made helmet designs pretty boring. I thought it was pretty awesome that Troy Lee painted Barcia's ARAI for the MEC outside of that the only other pro I can think of that has had custom painted helmets in the last couple of seasons is Justin Hill otherwise helmet graphics have been pretty generic.
rehan53 wrote:
Sometimes those Red Bull helmets are actually super detailed and personal. Unfortunately we can’t tell from far away and they all look the same.
This one definitely comes to mind:
tcallahan707
10/26/2019 2:01pm
Dougy1 wrote:
Missed that bit but who the fuck drinks red bull or monster Shit is lethal .. once again reed has say d what we all are...
Missed that bit but who the fuck drinks red bull or monster
Shit is lethal ..
once again reed has say d what we all are thinking..fuck giving that shit to our children!
I wouldn’t be Surprised if the energy drink bubble is about to burst
Dude literally everything we eat is killing us lol
face biter wrote:
Pussy too?
More than anything else in the long term.
jock
Fantasy
1st
10/26/2019 3:00pm
dadofagun wrote:
On a side note, I'd love to see some pics of that Supermini he's on. An RM85 with two radiators??? Very cool...
crusty_xx wrote:
Good eye. I think that's his Junior world championship bike. He still has it at his home in Germany
Two radiators, aluminum tank and other stuff

The Shop

10/26/2019 4:03pm
kb228 wrote:
Tell that to kids that take it for seizures dude. Shits not snake oil.
I don’t doubt the medical efficacy of CBD for children with certain types of epilepsy. We have scientific and empirical evidence to support that. It only works for children with a very specific and rare form of epilepsy, by the way. Not every child with epilepsy and/or seizures benefits from CBD.

I do doubt the efficacy of every other product under the sun now including CBD. The topical ointments are a perfectly good example. None of the infinitesimal amount of CBD in those products is actually doing anything. It’s the methyl salicylate and/or menthol. Basically Ben Gay.

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/26/2019 5:01pm
Dougy1 wrote:
Missed that bit but who the fuck drinks red bull or monster Shit is lethal .. once again reed has say d what we all are...
Shit is lethal ..
once again reed has say d what we all are thinking..fuck giving that shit to our children!
face biter wrote:
Pussy too?
Come on bro. You know it does. Slowly, but surely.
seventeen
10/26/2019 5:02pm
Dougy1 wrote:
Shit is lethal ..
face biter wrote:
Pussy too?
Pussy and ass is approved...
CalRMX
10/26/2019 5:28pm
kb228 wrote:
You obviously don't read the papers/listen to the radio/watch TV.

There's been numerous tests were CBD products have been tested, few have the amount of CBD that they claim to have, a very few have more, and some have none. Some have pesticides etc etc
davistld01
10/26/2019 7:57pm Edited Date/Time 10/26/2019 7:58pm
kb228 wrote:
CalRMX wrote:
You obviously don't read the papers/listen to the radio/watch TV. There's been numerous tests were CBD products have been tested, few have the amount of CBD...
You obviously don't read the papers/listen to the radio/watch TV.

There's been numerous tests were CBD products have been tested, few have the amount of CBD that they claim to have, a very few have more, and some have none. Some have pesticides etc etc
I tried CBD oil because it promised to be a great sleep-aid, which it wasn’t. All that crap did for me was give me crazy-as-hell dreams.

I think it’s 99% placebo...like a sugar pill.
GPR245
10/27/2019 12:20am
Typically if Red Bull signs an athlete outside of a team deal (Red Bull KTM or TLD) those guys have long long term contracts. When was the last time you saw a guy with a personal Red Bull deal lose it?
Lastander
10/27/2019 6:07am
GPR245 wrote:
Typically if Red Bull signs an athlete outside of a team deal (Red Bull KTM or TLD) those guys have long long term contracts. When was...
Typically if Red Bull signs an athlete outside of a team deal (Red Bull KTM or TLD) those guys have long long term contracts. When was the last time you saw a guy with a personal Red Bull deal lose it?
Personal? So not like Cooper Webb or Dean wilson due to that being from the team?
10/27/2019 7:08am
Definitely not a 125.

Because Ken never rode 125s and that same year i saw him riding that 85 (with the same bike/gear combo)
10/27/2019 7:28am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2019 8:15am
Definitely not a 125.

Because Ken never rode 125s and that same year i saw him riding that 85 (with the same bike/gear combo)
More pics of same 85:

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/27/2019 7:44am
It's an 85/supermini with 125 shrouds, 2 radiators, and an aluminum tank.

ktmwoods
10/27/2019 8:21am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2019 8:22am
Scott_Bate wrote:
Was I just imaging it or did I hear Matthes say on last Pulp Show that straight rhythm was Roczen's last commitment for Red Bull?
UpTiTe wrote:
His contract with them is up. He was basically told to do it or lose his sponsorship.
You are so sadly incorrect and posturing here.
gt80rider
10/27/2019 8:31am
Do you really think this CBD nonsense is going to continue to grow? The vast majority of CBD-based products are nothing more than snake oil. The...
Do you really think this CBD nonsense is going to continue to grow? The vast majority of CBD-based products are nothing more than snake oil. The bottom is going to drop on that bullshit industry too.
Ummmmm.... You are super off base here... Seriously... Not flaming, but the upside to the entire cannibis industry is far greater than most can wrap their heads around at the moment..
Johnny Ringo
10/27/2019 9:19am
GPR245 wrote:
Typically if Red Bull signs an athlete outside of a team deal (Red Bull KTM or TLD) those guys have long long term contracts. When was...
Stew
MXMattii
10/27/2019 9:21am
Dougy1 wrote:
Shit is lethal ..
face biter wrote:
Pussy too?
Yes, you could get throat cancer from that, ask Michael Douglas.
Sideways
10/27/2019 9:52am
I seriously doubt that Roczen for some reason would lose his rb sponsorship. .
10/27/2019 11:15am
If he didn’t have a new contract in his back pocket, do you really think he would have risked life and limb to race RBSR on an ancient bike he has no experience on?
GPR245
10/27/2019 12:21pm
GPR245 wrote:
Stew
Good point, I guess I should've specified non retired athletes.
GPR245
10/27/2019 12:25pm
GPR245 wrote:
Lastander wrote:
Personal? So not like Cooper Webb or Dean wilson due to that being from the team?
I'm not sure how Cooper's deal was structured but his RB Jams deal was dropped in favour of the Rockstar support that came with Starr Racing. Typically a personal deal with an energy drink company is lucrative enough to sway any athlete to sticking with a non conflicting team. Dean has rode for almost every energy drink company out there typically because they came with being on the team. Like I said I could be wrong here but this is how it typically goes from what I understand.
life_of_jaze
10/27/2019 2:20pm
Dougy1 wrote:
Shit is lethal ..
SweetDaddy wrote:
Agree - lets gid rid of the sports two biggest sponsors because there are so many other sponsors lined up haha
He’s right though. Who would want their kids to drink that shit.
10/27/2019 4:49pm
Dougy1 wrote:
Shit is lethal ..
SweetDaddy wrote:
Agree - lets gid rid of the sports two biggest sponsors because there are so many other sponsors lined up haha
He’s right though. Who would want their kids to drink that shit.
I thought steve said Roczens deal was up and he had to race this event, i took it as it was the last deal of his old contract with new contract not requiring him to race these one of events
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
10/27/2019 8:10pm
Scott_Bate wrote:
Was I just imaging it or did I hear Matthes say on last Pulp Show that straight rhythm was Roczen's last commitment for Red Bull?
UpTiTe wrote:
His contract with them is up. He was basically told to do it or lose his sponsorship.
ktmwoods wrote:
You are so sadly incorrect and posturing here.
Not posturing at all, it’s what I heard. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong.

If that’s not the deal then I’m interested in the real story.
Motocrossjunky
Fantasy
1181st
11/5/2019 6:47am Edited Date/Time 11/5/2019 7:02am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
It's an 85/supermini with 125 shrouds, 2 radiators, and an aluminum tank. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/10/27/381584/s1200_48389086_1222980101186369_239212507107950592_o.jpg[/img]
It's an 85/supermini with 125 shrouds, 2 radiators, and an aluminum tank.

Nowhere near as trick as Roczen’s 85, but my 1999 cr80 had a small extra radiator aswell and really needed it!

On a side note, never for a second believe after all these years and where Roczen is in his career Red Bull would drop him.

Post a reply to: Roczen and RB

The Latest