Roczen and RB

Related:
Create New Tag

10/26/2019 2:01 AM

Was I just imaging it or did I hear Matthes say on last Pulp Show that straight rhythm was Roczen's last commitment for Red Bull?

|

10/26/2019 2:16 AM

I miss the days of custom painted helmets, Red Bull and Monster though great for the sport in so many ways have definitely made helmet designs pretty boring. I thought it was pretty awesome that Troy Lee painted Barcia's ARAI for the MEC outside of that the only other pro I can think of that has had custom painted helmets in the last couple of seasons is Justin Hill otherwise helmet graphics have been pretty generic.

|

10/26/2019 2:42 AM

Missed that bit but who the fuck drinks red bull or monster
Shit is lethal ..
once again reed has say d what we all are thinking..fuck giving that shit to our children!
I wouldn’t be Surprised if the energy drink bubble is about to burst

|

10/26/2019 2:47 AM

Vodka and Red Bull, clubbers delight.

|

10/26/2019 3:28 AM

Dougy1 wrote:

Shit is lethal ..
once again reed has say d what we all are ...more

Hopefully CBD companies can step up to replace the energy drinks at some point. It's actually something that racers can use.

|

10/26/2019 5:52 AM

Photo
|

10/26/2019 5:53 AM

That would be interesting if so. I would bet being involved with RB along with Fox helps put some extra digits on his pay check. Losing one of the 2 would make a dent. If this sport is this hard to find sponsors, would imagine finding a sponsor with that kind of check book would be tough. From his social media he still rocks a lot of RB swag.

Are we being a little premature on how deep pockets these CBD companies have and how much they are willing to throw into SX/MX? No offense, but the drink companies have had to cut there teeth for some time to bring in the revenue they have today. Ally easier to get your hands on an energy drink product. CBD is still in it trail stage.

|

10/26/2019 6:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/26/2019 6:06 AM

kevin204 wrote:

Hopefully CBD companies can step up to replace the energy drinks at some point. It's actually something that racers can use.

Do you really think this CBD nonsense is going to continue to grow? The vast majority of CBD-based products are nothing more than snake oil. The bottom is going to drop on that bullshit industry too.

|

10/26/2019 6:10 AM

Dougy1 wrote:

Shit is lethal ..

kevin204 wrote:

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

Do you really think this CBD nonsense is going to continue to grow? The vast majority of CBD-based products are nothing more ...more

Tell that to kids that take it for seizures dude. Shits not snake oil.

|

10/26/2019 6:22 AM

Pretty sure he just said it was in his contract to do it and that he had just re-signed with them.

|

10/26/2019 6:50 AM

I'd be surprised. I thought he would be with them his entire career.
He has been with them for about 15 years already.

Photo
Photo

|

10/26/2019 6:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/26/2019 7:00 AM

Scott_Bate wrote:

I miss the days of custom painted helmets, Red Bull and Monster though great for the sport in so many ways have definitely ...more

Sometimes those Red Bull helmets are actually super detailed and personal. Unfortunately we can’t tell from far away and they all look the same.

|

10/26/2019 6:56 AM

Scott_Bate wrote:

Was I just imaging it or did I hear Matthes say on last Pulp Show that straight rhythm was Roczen's last commitment for Red ...more

His contract with them is up. He was basically told to do it or lose his sponsorship.

|

10/26/2019 7:06 AM

Scott_Bate wrote:

I miss the days of custom painted helmets, Red Bull and Monster though great for the sport in so many ways have definitely ...more

rehan53 wrote:

Sometimes those Red Bull helmets are actually super detailed and personal. Unfortunately we can’t tell from far away and they ...more

Yes definitely I have seen a lot of the special Red Bull Helmets with impressions within the Red Bull Colours that from a few feet away you would not even notice what a shame but I am talking about the days before Troy Lee had his own brand of gear and helmets and it was alright for other brands to run his name on there helmets! I reckon 93/94/95 was the peak year but my all time favourite Helmet was Brian Swinks Bell Helmet painted by Troy Lee in 93 where there was a kind of Halo on top and it went from Yellow on one side fading into Green and then into Blue on the other side with awesome looking 3D Blocks. Will always be my favourite.

|

10/26/2019 7:41 AM

Dougy1 wrote:

Shit is lethal ..

Agree - lets gid rid of the sports two biggest sponsors because there are so many other sponsors lined up haha

|

10/26/2019 8:15 AM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

Do you really think this CBD nonsense is going to continue to grow? The vast majority of CBD-based products are nothing more ...more

^^ What he said. Yes, there are some specific legit uses but what is being hyped to the masses is snake oil and a HUGE fad. The profits rolling in for CBD manufacturers are unreal. Think about that when you spend your hard-earned money on that high priced 'magic' oil.

There are no scientific studies (except from the industry themselves) showing that the CBD you are buying does anything at all except the placebo effect for the majority of people. Much more research needs to be done over the coming years.

|

10/26/2019 8:17 AM

I drink Kill Cliff beverages because they don’t have all the extra crap, American made and owned by veterans and a certain portion, I believe 20%, of each purchase goes to the Navy Seal Foundation and Wounded Warriors... that being said the Yellow Addition RB is pretty good and I will get it when I’m on the road.

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

10/26/2019 8:30 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

I'd be surprised. I thought he would be with them his entire career.
He has been with them for about 15 years already.

Photo
Photo

On a side note, I'd love to see some pics of that Supermini he's on. An RM85 with two radiators??? Very cool...

|

10/26/2019 8:55 AM

dadofagun wrote:

On a side note, I'd love to see some pics of that Supermini he's on. An RM85 with two radiators??? Very cool...

Good eye. I think that's his Junior world championship bike. He still has it at his home in Germany
Two radiators, aluminum tank and other stuff

|

10/26/2019 9:08 AM

The summer edition rb is delishable!

|

10/26/2019 9:17 AM

Scott_Bate wrote:

I hate that the custom lids have fallen to the side but the factory designs aren't that bad in my opinion. I think it's all about the sponsorship dollars and I get it but I do miss the bad ass troy lee designs, my friend Gene Naumec always had a paint can designs Shoei that always looked amazing.

|

10/26/2019 9:37 AM

Dougy1 wrote:

Shit is lethal ..

SweetDaddy wrote:

Agree - lets gid rid of the sports two biggest sponsors because there are so many other sponsors lined up haha

No kidding. This place blows me away with the hate of the companies who actually invest and elevate the sport. Who cares what they sell as long as it is legal. Energy drinks aren't any more dangerous than ice cream, candy, and in some cases, "protein recovery drinks" or other "healthy foods" etc. You don't have to drink them, but should not bash them. The recent Supreme colab is the same thing. Who cares who buys the stuff if it brings more eyes to the sport.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

10/26/2019 9:39 AM

Dougy1 wrote:

Shit is lethal ..

SweetDaddy wrote:

8tensolutions wrote:

No kidding. This place blows me away with the hate of the companies who actually invest and elevate the sport. Who cares what ...more

Pffft.
Positive Thinking.
Pffft.
Who let this guy in?!
laughing

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

10/26/2019 9:52 AM

I put cbd oil 40:1 in my kx450f now it’s a two stroke dis shits amazing. (Sarcasm)

|

10/26/2019 10:13 AM

If it's anything like hash oil...well you get the picture.

|

10/26/2019 10:27 AM

Anybody drink Vitalyte? (ERG)

|

2 Stroke, Drum Brakes, Finned Cylinders!!!

10/26/2019 10:35 AM

Scott_Bate wrote:

Was I just imaging it or did I hear Matthes say on last Pulp Show that straight rhythm was Roczen's last commitment for Red ...more

I’ve heard that most all of RB’s MX sponsor $ are going to be for the KTM factory teams from here on.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

10/26/2019 12:15 PM

If/when THC is nationally legalized, it will be big, real big. Then fade down to alcohol levels. Hopefully squash the alcohol at least some. Help slow down the DUI problems.

|

10/26/2019 12:25 PM

Dougy1 wrote:

Shit is lethal ..

Dude literally everything we eat is killing us lol

|

10/26/2019 12:33 PM

Dougy1 wrote:

Shit is lethal ..