Roczen Wife IG post

MUTHERFUKER
4/9/2022 8:32pm
If they want to keep folks with covid from exposing folks without covid then everyone should be tested prior to every event. The vaccine is useless.
So are the tests.
MUTHERFUKER
4/9/2022 8:42pm
UpTiTe wrote:
I don’t understand the argument in these ridiculous covid threads. If get the vax, cool, if you don’t get it, cool. If you understand the risk...
I don’t understand the argument in these ridiculous covid threads. If get the vax, cool, if you don’t get it, cool. If you understand the risk with/without the vax, do what is right for you.

What I can’t stand is the virtue warriors on both sides who think they are better than the other because of their choice to get/not get the vax. Yes, people are dying, yes people are surviving, figure out what risk you want to take and then STFU about it, simple really.

I don’t GIF which side you’re on, mind your business about it. More people need to do this.
You really don’t understand why this is so polarizing? I’ll explain...

On one hand a huge contingent of the country is in constant fear of their life.

On the other a huge continent of this country is in fear for their privacy & freedoms.

The only reason this has gone on so long is because one of those two groups has shown zero contrition and is hell bent on making everyone else subscribe to their bullshit. And people like you lazily want the rest to just ignore it or move on as if the last 3 years didnt happen. This is NOT a case where both sides are wrong. One side clearly is and they are the hangup.

Apathy will not solve this. Nor will stubborn stupidity.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Roczen Wife IG post

The Latest