Roczen 'VisorGate'

WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
1/8/2018 4:41am
Roczen was not riding with renthal soft grip, anybody notice that ? I would like to know the type of grip.
1/8/2018 9:19am
Seems like a solution to a problem that doesn't exist....has a plastic peak/visor held with plastic screws ever caused a problem....I would have thought the mouth...
Seems like a solution to a problem that doesn't exist....has a plastic peak/visor held with plastic screws ever caused a problem....I would have thought the mouth piece would be a lever in an accident before the peak/visor. Just trying to re-invent the wheel for marketing.
Just goes to show how Vital is full of old and clueless riders/fans.

The magnetic visor is meant to reduce rotational impact damage when falling. It's not a gimmick you old sand bags.

1/8/2018 9:20am Edited Date/Time 1/8/2018 9:22am
FARANG wrote:
Really don't see the need for magnets. Surely they are heavier and they obviously don't work very well. A cheap plastic screw seems the way to...
Really don't see the need for magnets. Surely they are heavier and they obviously don't work very well. A cheap plastic screw seems the way to go.
Clueless.
1/8/2018 9:21am Edited Date/Time 1/8/2018 9:22am
reded wrote:
I have yet to see any visor, screwed or snapped on that could withstand a 180lb man crushing it into dirt. I really don't see this...
I have yet to see any visor, screwed or snapped on that could withstand a 180lb man crushing it into dirt. I really don't see this being a safety issue, rather a marketing gimmick that caused their star rider to look like a dork on the sports largest stage.
Uneducated.

The Shop

Donovan759
1/8/2018 9:37am
Seems like a solution to a problem that doesn't exist....has a plastic peak/visor held with plastic screws ever caused a problem....I would have thought the mouth...
Seems like a solution to a problem that doesn't exist....has a plastic peak/visor held with plastic screws ever caused a problem....I would have thought the mouth piece would be a lever in an accident before the peak/visor. Just trying to re-invent the wheel for marketing.
Just goes to show how Vital is full of old and clueless riders/fans. The magnetic visor is meant to reduce rotational impact damage when falling. It's...

The magnetic visor is meant to reduce rotational impact damage when falling. It's not a gimmick you old sand bags.

Glad you didn't just post one word on this. I'm not sure how you could even have relative interest in the sport of motocross and now know how great of a thing the magnetic visors are. KRoc didn't even have a concussion in his crash last year. Only explanation is that visor. Speaks for itself.
BIGRIGGIN
1/8/2018 9:40am
Baggett still holds the title for biggest goon resulting from a helmet issue [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/07/236652/s1200_1308352429_baggett_highpoint_cox_2011_104_640x442.jpg[/img]
Baggett still holds the title for biggest goon resulting from a helmet issue

He must of had some pretty good down force in the high speed sections lol
Every time I see this I think of Daffy Ducks beak blown backwards by Elmer Fudd during wabbit season. Cracks me up.

sickboy3636
1/8/2018 9:42am
Just goes to show how Vital is full of old and clueless riders/fans. The magnetic visor is meant to reduce rotational impact damage when falling. It's...

Go back to one word answers, that way people will still assume you're smart.
Tracktor
1/8/2018 9:57am
philG wrote:
Its a peak... same thing that is a on a baseball cap , that is also called a peak. It is not , and never will...
Its a peak... same thing that is a on a baseball cap , that is also called a peak.

It is not , and never will be a visor.
^^^^^
bultokid wrote:
Next thing you know, you're going to tell us it's tyres instead of tires :-)
Maybe it should be called a vysor?............
tek14
1/8/2018 11:35pm
Maybe it was ronniemac who replaced Roxzen for A1..

Post a reply to: Roczen 'VisorGate'

The Latest