Roczen, Tomac, Bradshaw.

TDeath21
1/29/2019 10:33pm
Nobody has ever won their first ever SX Championship this many years into their big bike career, so it’s not a risky bet to say they won’t honestly.
ruy
1/30/2019 2:43am
newmann wrote:
Bayle made it look too easy. Was it the 92 LA SX that he came into the pits after the race and threw his bike on...
Bayle made it look too easy. Was it the 92 LA SX that he came into the pits after the race and threw his bike on the ground and left?
Yes, because no body is there
ruy
1/30/2019 3:03am Edited Date/Time 1/30/2019 3:05am
Bradshaw doesn't have any titles unless your counting Regional 125 SX Titles. Roczen and Tomac have those also. And Rozen has MXGP titles and Tomac has...
Bradshaw doesn't have any titles unless your counting Regional 125 SX Titles. Roczen and Tomac have those also. And Rozen has MXGP titles and Tomac has MXGP wins.
Rozen nothing, who is this?Maybe a horse? And Roczen nope tittles in MXGP, He have 1 in MX2, I was in one race that year, very good, best rider in the track
Bradshaw have one win at 15 years in the maximun category in Tokyo SX in front of the best riders
ruy
1/30/2019 3:15am
oldblood wrote:
As for ruy, the more he talks shit about Tomac, the more I like Tomac.
I don't talk shit, he rides shit, he never will win the SX title
Also I think that from now on it will be difficult to get on the podium, the other riders already see it roll and say, this is not going well, I can win over this rider, so we'll see what happens in the following races. It's the end of Tomac for the title in SX

The Shop

ruy
1/30/2019 3:23am
LMAO
ruy wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/29/321603/s1200_Kawasaki_MEC_3.jpg[/img] LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/29/321604/s1200_IMG_1223.jpg[/img]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That doesn’t mean shit
Seat and see.
ruy
1/30/2019 3:37am
haydos25 wrote:
How many seasons has Marvin raced a 450? This is his 4th year as well right? So going by the record books this is his last...
How many seasons has Marvin raced a 450? This is his 4th year as well right? So going by the record books this is his last year to win it as well otherwise he should just give it away too right?

Right, no title in SX, the same for Tomac
Go to the outdoors, where they have a chance, in SX nope.

yz133rider
1/30/2019 3:41am
haydos25 wrote:
How many seasons has Marvin raced a 450? This is his 4th year as well right? So going by the record books this is his last...
How many seasons has Marvin raced a 450? This is his 4th year as well right? So going by the record books this is his last year to win it as well otherwise he should just give it away too right?

ruy wrote:
Right, no title in SX, the same for Tomac Go to the outdoors, where they have a chance, in SX nope. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/30/321912/s1200_156863_rs_0124.jpg[/img]

Ruy, step away from the bottle.
ATKpilot99
1/30/2019 4:38am
haydos25 wrote:

ruy wrote:
Right, no title in SX, the same for Tomac Go to the outdoors, where they have a chance, in SX nope. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/30/321912/s1200_156863_rs_0124.jpg[/img]

yz133rider wrote:
Ruy, step away from the bottle.
Yeah more pics and less words ruy.
Motofinne
1/30/2019 4:43am
haydos25 wrote:

Yeah this is his 4th year. So if we trust the history this is the year he wins or he never wins.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
1/30/2019 6:08am
newmann wrote:
Bradshaw had to work awfully hard to throw that last race, did everything except pull off the side of the track and let those guys go...
Bradshaw had to work awfully hard to throw that last race, did everything except pull off the side of the track and let those guys go by. They should have given him the championship anyways.Laughing

Did that episode change the way contracts were written going forward? I remember Lunnis was pissssssed, throwing tools and slamming drawers.
Are you one of those guys who think he threw the race for more money even tho his contract was already signed at that point?

Maybe the blown knee from the previous week had something to do with it?
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
1/30/2019 6:12am
kxking wrote:
Bradshaw would have been locked into a contract with Yamaha (for $250K) had he won the title, he later signed for $450K.
No he wouldn't have, he had an option for another year that wouldve doubled his pay if he won a title. He was making a lot more than 250 at that time, he was making 350 from AXO alone.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
1/30/2019 6:19am Edited Date/Time 1/30/2019 6:20am
newmann wrote:
Bayle pretty much hated Stanton and rode around behind Bradshaw at a snails pace until it looked like Bradshaw was about to fall over.
ruy wrote:
Yes, because that year Stanton made a JMB off the track, in one race, according to JMB's opinion Apart from that, very talented riders do not...
Yes, because that year Stanton made a JMB off the track, in one race, according to JMB's opinion

Apart from that, very talented riders do not like anything that one who is not talented wins over them. And Stanton was not very talented, it was more about working and trying.
JMB has been one of the most talented riders there has been and that he has won a rider without talent, or as much less talent than him, he does not like anything.

DC wrote:
Ruy, I think it was JMB himself who made the "JMB" off the track. He did it on a hillside at Honda Land, the old practice...
Ruy, I think it was JMB himself who made the "JMB" off the track. He did it on a hillside at Honda Land, the old practice track for the team. Bayle loved to play ride and fool around and some of that drove Stanton crazy. JMB would sit on the tailgate of his truck and eat a candy bar, then go out and lay down the fastest lap of the test, then ride off and practice jumping cliffs and hills. He was so talented it made Stanton mad, because Jeff has to work harder to be that fast!

DC
Racer X
This is true, yes. But the big misconception was that Bayle didn't train or eat right, when he actually did both.

I would watch JMB pound out lap after lap at Hondas outdoor track when Stanton wasn't there and then act like he had done nothing all day.Then while Stanton was pounding out laps, he would go ride the hills.
DC
1/30/2019 8:08am
ruy wrote:
Yes, because that year Stanton made a JMB off the track, in one race, according to JMB's opinion Apart from that, very talented riders do not...
Yes, because that year Stanton made a JMB off the track, in one race, according to JMB's opinion

Apart from that, very talented riders do not like anything that one who is not talented wins over them. And Stanton was not very talented, it was more about working and trying.
JMB has been one of the most talented riders there has been and that he has won a rider without talent, or as much less talent than him, he does not like anything.

DC wrote:
Ruy, I think it was JMB himself who made the "JMB" off the track. He did it on a hillside at Honda Land, the old practice...
Ruy, I think it was JMB himself who made the "JMB" off the track. He did it on a hillside at Honda Land, the old practice track for the team. Bayle loved to play ride and fool around and some of that drove Stanton crazy. JMB would sit on the tailgate of his truck and eat a candy bar, then go out and lay down the fastest lap of the test, then ride off and practice jumping cliffs and hills. He was so talented it made Stanton mad, because Jeff has to work harder to be that fast!

DC
Racer X
UpTiTe wrote:
This is true, yes. But the big misconception was that Bayle didn't train or eat right, when he actually did both. I would watch JMB pound...
This is true, yes. But the big misconception was that Bayle didn't train or eat right, when he actually did both.

I would watch JMB pound out lap after lap at Hondas outdoor track when Stanton wasn't there and then act like he had done nothing all day.Then while Stanton was pounding out laps, he would go ride the hills.
Yes, I heard about that too. And JMB was way into rock-climbing and tennis for cardio, which wasn't quite the same as what guys like Stanton and Ward were doing. He was doing work like Jeff, but just not with or around them!

DC
Racer X
mauidex
1/30/2019 11:25am Edited Date/Time 1/30/2019 11:53am
UpTiTe wrote:
No he wouldn't have, he had an option for another year that wouldve doubled his pay if he won a title. He was making a lot...
No he wouldn't have, he had an option for another year that wouldve doubled his pay if he won a title. He was making a lot more than 250 at that time, he was making 350 from AXO alone.
it is crazy how the urban legend of what AXO paid Bradshaw has escalated over the last thirty years..........it was a lot but was also a 5 year deal and nowhere near that
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
1/30/2019 12:01pm
UpTiTe wrote:
No he wouldn't have, he had an option for another year that wouldve doubled his pay if he won a title. He was making a lot...
mauidex wrote:
it is crazy how the urban legend of what AXO paid Bradshaw has escalated over the last thirty years..........it was a lot but was also a...
it is crazy how the urban legend of what AXO paid Bradshaw has escalated over the last thirty years..........it was a lot but was also a 5 year deal and nowhere near that
Well, I can tell you I personally saw a monthly check for 32k.
mauidex
1/30/2019 12:10pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2019 3:34pm
UpTiTe wrote:
I honestly can't recall how it was paid, but it was structured over 5 years and that amount would have been roughly a quarter yearly payment. Not sure what date was of the check you saw as I wasn't involved after setting up the axo deal and the original contract so guess it could have changed
1/30/2019 12:44pm
Roy, please just tell me who will win the title this year and five years out. I must know! I'm going to get wealthy gambling on it if you'll just spill the beans!
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/30/2019 12:52pm
UpTiTe wrote:
mauidex wrote:
it is crazy how the urban legend of what AXO paid Bradshaw has escalated over the last thirty years..........it was a lot but was also a...
UpTiTe wrote:
Didn't Stanton and Bradshaw almost brankrupt AXO at one point?
oldblood
1/30/2019 4:55pm
hey ruy, I really appreciate your posts, pics, and opinions(even though I don't always agree).

say, you wouldn't happen to have any pics of the O'show slaying the 125 at the des nations, would you? (Thanks in advance).
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
1/30/2019 5:06pm
UpTiTe wrote:
mauidex wrote:
I honestly can't recall how it was paid, but it was structured over 5 years and that amount would have been roughly a quarter yearly payment...
I honestly can't recall how it was paid, but it was structured over 5 years and that amount would have been roughly a quarter yearly payment. Not sure what date was of the check you saw as I wasn't involved after setting up the axo deal and the original contract so guess it could have changed
It probably wasn’t a monthly check then. I know he was making good money for gear at that time.
mauidex
1/30/2019 5:35pm
UpTiTe wrote:
mauidex wrote:
I honestly can't recall how it was paid, but it was structured over 5 years and that amount would have been roughly a quarter yearly payment...
UpTiTe wrote:
It probably wasn’t a monthly check then. I know he was making good money for gear at that time.
Yep more than anyone but lots of smoke and mirrors. Axo USA paid very little. At that time most if the money came from European distributors and Japan. You might remember the prevalent FET logo in his gear. That was Far East tradings. The Japan distributor. Pete fox in an interview claimed all kinds of things regarding what happened and why the switch but it was very simple and not as money related from axo USA as claimed
mauidex
1/30/2019 5:42pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Didn't Stanton and Bradshaw almost brankrupt AXO at one point?
I really couldn’t say but doubt it Matty. The impact of Bradshaw and peak team in 1991 to axo sales was very significant. I’m sure in 92 with Stanton added it just increased. However McGrath definitely impacted sinisalo and might have caused some issues there
ruy
1/31/2019 6:04am
oldblood wrote:
hey ruy, I really appreciate your posts, pics, and opinions(even though I don't always agree). say, you wouldn't happen to have any pics of the O'show...
hey ruy, I really appreciate your posts, pics, and opinions(even though I don't always agree).

say, you wouldn't happen to have any pics of the O'show slaying the 125 at the des nations, would you? (Thanks in advance).

ruy
2/19/2019 2:56am
2/19/2019 3:22am
Tomac is only racing against himself in MX last series he had no one really of his caliber to race against and he made it much harder than it should have been, in SX history shows he only goes fast when there's no pressure on him, he had dungey week in week out and the race that mattered the most he choked hard.

With the addition of Webb I find it hard to see him winning an SX championship from now on, Roczen is a much higher chance.

Tomac has been a headcase all his 450 career, if he can change his mental he can do it but he keeps showing the same shit as late as last week when he washed out and just started dropping off the map, he does it everytime he goes down maybe he got hurt but we've seen RC, JS and RV fall hard in their careers and manage to win.

Yeti365
2/19/2019 4:20am
Boomslang wrote:
Roczen is 2 points back and Eli 3 back with 13 rounds still to go.

Jumping the gun is an understatement!
It's crazy how close the point gaps are.

And Wilson is in top 5. I'm loving the hell out of this season.

Post a reply to: Roczen, Tomac, Bradshaw.

The Latest