Roczen SX

kkawboy14
Edited Date/Time 7/29/2019 12:21am
When it goes back to 22 minutes on a Saturday night for SX......

I’m feeling like he’s the guy that everyone is going to be chasing next year.
|
yz133rider
7/28/2019 10:14am
kkawboy14 wrote:
When it goes back to 22 minutes on a Saturday night for SX...... I’m feeling like he’s the guy that everyone is going to be chasing...

Untill he comes up with the 15,000th ailment,,tummy ache, fever, bike set up, excuse of his career.
7/28/2019 10:41am
kkawboy14 wrote:
When it goes back to 22 minutes on a Saturday night for SX...... I’m feeling like he’s the guy that everyone is going to be chasing...

yz133rider wrote:
Untill he comes up with the 15,000th ailment,,tummy ache, fever, bike set up, excuse of his career.
X2. And that he's just never been "the guy" in sx. Dungey handled him on the regular. Save for the massive 2 race size sample in 2017 everyone references like he was a lock, forgetting a series is 17 rounds. He only dominated the first race too with Dungey on him like a cheap suit the next one. He's always been better outdoors and mind blowing fast at times. Not so much indoors
seventeen
7/28/2019 1:14pm Edited Date/Time 7/28/2019 1:15pm
kkawboy14 wrote:

yz133rider wrote:
X2. And that he's just never been "the guy" in sx. Dungey handled him on the regular. Save for the massive 2 race size sample in...
X2. And that he's just never been "the guy" in sx. Dungey handled him on the regular. Save for the massive 2 race size sample in 2017 everyone references like he was a lock, forgetting a series is 17 rounds. He only dominated the first race too with Dungey on him like a cheap suit the next one. He's always been better outdoors and mind blowing fast at times. Not so much indoors
He used to get owned by BamBam and Tomac...

The Shop

kiwifan
7/28/2019 1:19pm
kkawboy14 wrote:

yz133rider wrote:
Pretty much uncalled for, I am sure you would do a much better job than him
7/28/2019 1:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/28/2019 1:53pm
kiwifan wrote:
Kenny has already displayed a level of toughness, resiliency, and will... that one would think it would be enough to satisfy even the harshest of critics. But if experience has taught us anything about sports, it's that there's always an even more demanding armchair warrior willing to chime in.
Ray_MXS
7/28/2019 1:46pm
When Kenny is healthy and comfy, only a beast mode Tomac could hang with him. Will he ever be "healthy" again after his arm injuries? Maybe not, but I hope so. The skill is there, right now it's just what his body is allowing him to do.
mxb2
7/28/2019 1:56pm Edited Date/Time 7/28/2019 1:57pm
kkawboy14 wrote:

yz133rider wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
Could kroc do yz133 job? Apples to oranges comparison.
yz133rider
7/28/2019 2:08pm
kiwifan wrote:
Kenny has already displayed a level of toughness, resiliency, and will... that one would think it would be enough to satisfy even the harshest of critics...
Kenny has already displayed a level of toughness, resiliency, and will... that one would think it would be enough to satisfy even the harshest of critics. But if experience has taught us anything about sports, it's that there's always an even more demanding armchair warrior willing to chime in.
Go back and look at races years back its unreal how often he reports coming in with a fever and feeling off even before his injuries. Which are over hyped as usual.
7/28/2019 2:13pm
kiwifan wrote:
Kenny has already displayed a level of toughness, resiliency, and will... that one would think it would be enough to satisfy even the harshest of critics...
yz133rider wrote:
Go back and look at races years back its unreal how often he reports coming in with a fever and feeling off even before his injuries...
Go back and look at races years back its unreal how often he reports coming in with a fever and feeling off even before his injuries. Which are over hyped as usual.
And yet, he races time and time again, returned from injury that for anybody else would be career-ending, and still continues to generally kick serious ass.

I just don't see any grounds to question his toughness. And even the fact that he is more communicative than other riders about any issues he is experiencing is not a fault, especially when he is wiping the floor with the vast majority of them.
yz133rider
7/28/2019 2:15pm
yz133rider wrote:
Go back and look at races years back its unreal how often he reports coming in with a fever and feeling off even before his injuries...
And yet, he races time and time again, returned from injury that for anybody else would be career-ending, and still continues to generally kick serious ass...
And yet, he races time and time again, returned from injury that for anybody else would be career-ending, and still continues to generally kick serious ass.

I just don't see any grounds to question his toughness. And even the fact that he is more communicative than other riders about any issues he is experiencing is not a fault, especially when he is wiping the floor with the vast majority of them.
Well...agree to disagree. Ppl think reeds a cry baby for being open. And i guess i think that of roczen.
7/28/2019 2:16pm
Ray_MXS wrote:
When Kenny is healthy and comfy, only a beast mode Tomac could hang with him. Will he ever be "healthy" again after his arm injuries? Maybe...
When Kenny is healthy and comfy, only a beast mode Tomac could hang with him. Will he ever be "healthy" again after his arm injuries? Maybe not, but I hope so. The skill is there, right now it's just what his body is allowing him to do.
This is about SX not outdoors. Sorry when has he ever been untouchable indoors?
Sluggo77
7/28/2019 2:21pm
yz133rider wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
The more accurate question is could he do it better than any other human alive?
7/28/2019 2:23pm
yz133rider wrote:
Well...agree to disagree. Ppl think reeds a cry baby for being open. And i guess i think that of roczen.
Cry baby is prob a little extreme but he's starting to sound like Moose-can more and more to me. Always sn excuse. Bike setup, mystery illness, sun was in his eyes, dog ate his homework, etc. I notice him reference 2016 multiple times too. In the "how was your weekend" interviews he brought up 2016 again. Ya you were a killer that season. That was then this now, 2016 ain't coming back Kenny. Not to mention Tomac was coming off shoulder surgery too.
kkawboy14
7/28/2019 3:35pm
75 minutes on Saturday Outdoors or 22 minutes Indoors.

My guy is Tomac but man Roczen looks smooth fast on that bike.
mx295
7/28/2019 3:38pm
yz133rider wrote:
Cry baby is prob a little extreme but he's starting to sound like Moose-can more and more to me. Always sn excuse. Bike setup, mystery illness...
Cry baby is prob a little extreme but he's starting to sound like Moose-can more and more to me. Always sn excuse. Bike setup, mystery illness, sun was in his eyes, dog ate his homework, etc. I notice him reference 2016 multiple times too. In the "how was your weekend" interviews he brought up 2016 again. Ya you were a killer that season. That was then this now, 2016 ain't coming back Kenny. Not to mention Tomac was coming off shoulder surgery too.

7/28/2019 5:19pm Edited Date/Time 7/28/2019 5:20pm
And yet, he races time and time again, returned from injury that for anybody else would be career-ending, and still continues to generally kick serious ass...

I don’t think you can question the guys toughness but it’s also unfair to say that his injury would be career ending for anyone else because for one we don’t know and for two people have came back from worse injuries.

I don’t doubt that he is dealing with some form of an illness or whatever and that’s why we’ve seen rides like he had at WW or Southwick but races like this weekend aren’t too uncommon for him even back in his 250 days. On more than a couple occasions he got caught and passed late in the motos.

People always reference 2016 like he had been that dominant his entire career and no doubt he put an ass kicking on everyone that year but in my opinion that year was the exception, not the rule.
brapgod69
7/28/2019 5:30pm
yz133rider wrote:
Couldn’t agree more.
tcallahan707
7/28/2019 5:31pm
kkawboy14 wrote:

yz133rider wrote:
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

There are only a handful of usernames that, for various reasons, I am quite familiar with on here. Yours is one of them and it's not because of the insight or entertainment value.
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
7/28/2019 8:56pm
yz133rider wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Yes, Kenny can wash cars...
mxb2
7/28/2019 9:14pm
kiwifan wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
disbanded wrote:
No idea what yz133rider does for a living. Funny when people say , i am.sure you can do better. Guess.ya cant post unless you can beat the rider.
bents
Fantasy
909th
7/28/2019 9:29pm
Kenny can be the fasted indoors or outdoors, post injury and he has proven that. The key is proving it consistently, and winning a championship. Post injuries he has yet to prove this even though the fact that he is racing is ridiculous. He is as tough as a two dollar steak. Guy is a stud and if he can win a championship it will be one of the greatest comeback stories in our sport.
yz133rider
7/28/2019 11:01pm
mxb2 wrote:
disbanded wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
No idea what yz133rider does for a living. Funny when people say , i am.sure you can do better. Guess.ya cant post unless you can beat...
No idea what yz133rider does for a living. Funny when people say , i am.sure you can do better. Guess.ya cant post unless you can beat the rider.
Lol good stuff.
kiwifan
7/29/2019 12:20am
mxb2 wrote:
disbanded wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
No idea what yz133rider does for a living. Funny when people say , i am.sure you can do better. Guess.ya cant post unless you can beat...
You missed my point beautifully, perhaps I need to spell it out more to you.

It is really easy to criticise a top rider (who finished 2nd overall for fucks sake) from their own keyboard without knowing them personally or are an insider on their team as to why they didnt get the overall win. I get that keyboard warriors want their riders to win (although I dont think YZ133 is a KR supporter, although he may claim he is), but to type out condescending comments like "Untill he comes up with the 15,000th ailment,,tummy ache, fever, bike set up, excuse of his career." is fucking stupid. I mean why fucking bother saying that? Taking a dig perhaps at someone they dont like or hope Kenny reads it and doesnt mention ailments, tummy aches, fevers, bike set up, excuses of his career in any post race interviews? Just dumb.
mxb2
7/29/2019 6:36am
disbanded wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
You missed my point beautifully, perhaps I need to spell it out more to you. It is really easy to criticise a top rider (who finished...
You missed my point beautifully, perhaps I need to spell it out more to you.

It is really easy to criticise a top rider (who finished 2nd overall for fucks sake) from their own keyboard without knowing them personally or are an insider on their team as to why they didnt get the overall win. I get that keyboard warriors want their riders to win (although I dont think YZ133 is a KR supporter, although he may claim he is), but to type out condescending comments like "Untill he comes up with the 15,000th ailment,,tummy ache, fever, bike set up, excuse of his career." is fucking stupid. I mean why fucking bother saying that? Taking a dig perhaps at someone they dont like or hope Kenny reads it and doesnt mention ailments, tummy aches, fevers, bike set up, excuses of his career in any post race interviews? Just dumb.
It is a mx forum with different opinions. You just took a dig at him, do you know him? Or you just want to defend a rider that you dont know? Hmmm, double standards. Oh trust me i got your point.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/29/2019 8:23am
yz133rider wrote:

Post a reply to: Roczen SX

The Latest