Roczen Roosting Deano

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2021 2:53 AM

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe8g5Yrb/

Pretty lame. Idk why everyone loves this guy so much. May not have been on purpose, but the quick look right during the turn sure makes it seem like it.

|

2/14/2021 2:56 AM

Definitely intentional.. but not a big deal

|

2/14/2021 3:06 AM

Lame??? Really?!
You know what would be lamer? Deliberately fucking with the leader when you’re getting lapped 😂

|

2/14/2021 3:10 AM

Thought Roczen said he had gotten over the 'blocking' incident.

|

2/14/2021 3:14 AM

689 wrote:

He has. He roosted Deano because Deano almost stopped in the racing line and Roczen almost hit him.

|

2/14/2021 3:17 AM

Looks like Dean may have messed up Kenny on a fast lap.. and not a big deal

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/14/2021 3:39 AM

CPR wrote:

Lame??? Really?!
You know what would be lamer? Deliberately fucking with the leader when you’re getting lapped 😂

In my opinion lame is thinking Deano deliberately fucked with Roczen. That's just plain stupid, i mean why.... He had a stupid moment, everyone has them. Try to think about your latest, now shame on you!laughing

|

2/14/2021 3:54 AM

I roost my friends for fun, I guess I'm a bad man.

|

2/14/2021 3:58 AM

DrinkMoreWater wrote:

I roost my friends for fun, I guess I'm a bad man.

“Friends”. Key word there.

|

2/14/2021 4:00 AM

CPR wrote:

Lame??? Really?!

Or roczen deliberately following a lapper..

|

2/14/2021 4:02 AM

689 wrote:

ProbablyDave wrote:

He has. He roosted Deano because Deano almost stopped in the racing line and Roczen almost hit him.

Omfg dude should everybody but roczen just get off the track when the almighty blesses the soil?

|

2/14/2021 4:06 AM

My missus is hot but her tits and ass droop slightly more each year.....(not much tho)

|

2/14/2021 5:46 AM

Just a “friendly reminder”.

|

2/14/2021 5:47 AM

Head to Marty party for show and tell

|

2/14/2021 6:13 AM

fullysicmate wrote:

My missus is hot but her tits and ass droop slightly more each year.....(not much tho)

Your comment means nothing without pictures..

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

2/14/2021 6:25 AM

The 80’s are rolling over in their grave

|

2/14/2021 6:57 AM

lots of people are just looking for drama, miss the point on mx racing, come here just to pin point make up drama and come here acting like this is another reality tv show....
i saw, in this ltitle video, roczen getting up to wilson, wilson noticed and move out of the fast line, roczen kept fast pace and looked over at wilson on a sing of thanks and both moved on...
that look over in mx racing can be, and most of time is, a sign of respect, as to show you notice the efort.
the roosting i saw from roczen, looks to be completely normal as a result of riding technique and he looked to be riding fast and not roosting others....
through the years i lost mtv to the reality tv shit , really hope i dont loose mx bench racing too.....

|

2/14/2021 7:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2021 7:02 AM

Total non issue. Deano moved out of the racing line. What was Kenny supposed to do? Let off so he didn't? Vitards!

|

2/14/2021 7:05 AM

The fresh word around the block is that FIM is banning all roost in SX to avoid further incidents, bad PR and stupid Vital threads.

See you in Orlando 2 on slicks, better bring your tyre warmers with you.

|

the ultimate MX renegade from the east shore of the big cold pond

2/14/2021 7:05 AM

Nothing special,people searching something to start some drama.pinch

|

2/14/2021 7:07 AM

fullysicmate wrote:

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

Your comment means nothing without pictures..

Yea dude. You can’t just drop that in their like that. It’s just mean..

|

2/14/2021 7:11 AM

I mean, supercross live posted the video.... fine I’m a fucking vitard.

If deano gets a good start though and bumps that high pitch whiny guy off the track for position, lets just remember that’s racing.

|

2/14/2021 7:44 AM

Photo
|

2/14/2021 7:47 AM

deadlo wrote:

Pretty lame. Idk why everyone loves this guy so much. May not have been on purpose, but the quick look right during the turn sure makes it seem like it.

Talk about whining about nothing...

|

2/14/2021 7:48 AM

deadlo wrote:

If deano gets a good start though and bumps that high pitch whiny guy off the track for position, lets just remember that’s racing.

Ironic that you're calling Roczen whiny in the thread that you've made whining about him.

|

2/14/2021 7:50 AM

Getting desperate looking for somebody to roast this week... complete non issue

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

2/14/2021 7:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2021 7:55 AM

deadlo wrote:

The fact that SX live posted it tells us I love drama Daniel has the Production team looking for this kind of thing to create drama. Dean’s first race back, etc. I like DB a lot as an announcer. I don’t like his constant thirst to fabricate drama.

|

2/14/2021 7:55 AM

Damn brah. Looks like I’m the one getting roasted this week 😂

|

2/14/2021 7:57 AM

deadlo wrote:

OH EM GEE!! Roczen looked over at Wilson after he passed him cleanly on the inside and got dirt on Dean!!!

Geeze I’d hate to see how you react if someone cuts you off in traffic.

|

2/14/2021 7:57 AM

Leave deano alone!

|