Roczen Noren Savatgy Bogel........

kkawboy14
Edited Date/Time 6/30/2019 5:57pm
Not one story from them yesterday?

Can’t wait till we get some investigative reporters in this bidness!
|
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
6/30/2019 9:32am
I think we need to change Freddie's nickname from "Fast Freddie" to "Top Five Freddie"Woohoo
6/30/2019 9:40am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Not one story from them yesterday?

Can’t wait till we get some investigative reporters in this bidness!
Agreed, every week we get interviews with the top 3-4 dudes, when the stories we REALLY want to hear are often further back in the pack
TymeMoto
6/30/2019 12:04pm
I wonder if Bogle will be re-signed by RMATVMC KTM next season. He finished 9th in points this season in supercross and he’s currently in the top 10 in points for motocross, only 1 spot behind his teammate Baggett.

This is now his 4th team in 4 years (GEICO, RCH, JGR, RM) and I think some stability within his program would put him in a position for some top 5 finishes indoors and some podiums outdoors.

The Shop

6/30/2019 12:22pm
TymeMoto wrote:
I wonder if Bogle will be re-signed by RMATVMC KTM next season. He finished 9th in points this season in supercross and he’s currently in the...
I wonder if Bogle will be re-signed by RMATVMC KTM next season. He finished 9th in points this season in supercross and he’s currently in the top 10 in points for motocross, only 1 spot behind his teammate Baggett.

This is now his 4th team in 4 years (GEICO, RCH, JGR, RM) and I think some stability within his program would put him in a position for some top 5 finishes indoors and some podiums outdoors.
IA. Bogle appears to take to the KTM; having time to completely gel with his bike/program could only help. I would definitely sign him on for the '20 squad.

Meanwhile, RMKTM has really got to figure out how to coax High Point Moto 1 Baggett out of hiding more often Unsure
kpiper
6/30/2019 12:25pm
TymeMoto wrote:
I wonder if Bogle will be re-signed by RMATVMC KTM next season. He finished 9th in points this season in supercross and he’s currently in the...

IA. Bogle appears to take to the KTM; having time to completely gel with his bike/program could only help. I would definitely sign him on for...
IA. Bogle appears to take to the KTM; having time to completely gel with his bike/program could only help. I would definitely sign him on for the '20 squad.

Meanwhile, RMKTM has really got to figure out how to coax High Point Moto 1 Baggett out of hiding more often Unsure
People talk trash on Eli but BB4 has to be the most confusing rider out there this year.
mx295
6/30/2019 12:54pm Edited Date/Time 6/30/2019 12:55pm
TbonesPop wrote:
I think we need to change Freddie's nickname from "Fast Freddie" to "Top Five Freddie"Woohoo
Fab 5 Freddie
mx295
6/30/2019 12:54pm Edited Date/Time 6/30/2019 12:55pm
Double post sorry
6/30/2019 1:08pm
TymeMoto wrote:

IA. Bogle appears to take to the KTM; having time to completely gel with his bike/program could only help. I would definitely sign him on for...

kpiper wrote:
People talk trash on Eli but BB4 has to be the most confusing rider out there this year.
Maybe it's time to bring out the big guns?
6/30/2019 1:27pm
Good point. The RCH Suzuki team was pretty damn solid, especially outdoors. Tickle was usually top 5, if not on the podium, and Bogle was uncorking the odd win now and again! RIP.

That said, I DO feel Bogle is riding more consistent now than before, esp. in SX. Though that could also have a lot to do with staying healthy...always a struggle for him.
TymeMoto
6/30/2019 3:39pm
He did win some motos outdoors on the Suzuki and had the overall win at Budds Creek 2 years ago but this past supercross season was by far his best since he’s been in the 450 class. He had two 4th place finishes, which is a career best for him in SX.
kakarot
6/30/2019 5:57pm
flykay wrote:
Awesome - thanks for the link! :D
You're welcome
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
6/30/2019 6:07pm
[sarcasm]Wow, it's too bad Noren was riding that heavy, slow, outdated Suzuki for that non-factory, non-professional, don't-know-what-they're-doing JGR team, and that the entire brand he's on is soon to go out of business. If he was on literally any other bike, he would have won, aligned the planets, and enabled meaningful communication between all forms of life, from extraterrestrial beings to common house pets. What might have been....[/sarcasm]

Post a reply to: Roczen Noren Savatgy Bogel........

The Latest