Roczen Fox?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/21/2017 5:36 PM

Whaddid I miss.

|

10/21/2017 5:39 PM

Switching back to Fox for the 2018 season since there really isn't that many guys in it. Fox and Shift are essentially the same company so it simple for them to bounce him around d where they see fit.

|

10/22/2017 11:31 AM

Fox is releasing a goggle similar to the Oakley Airbrake and are going to have Roczen as a head to toe Fox athlete for 18

|

10/22/2017 1:07 PM

He's a lab athlete he can wear both.

|

10/22/2017 1:12 PM

Roczen in Fox, Deano in Shift

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

12/27/2017 8:53 AM

What happened with this? Is he no longer going back to Fox gear or are they waiting till Jan 1 to announce? Cant remember when they announced he would wear Shift last year, but i think it was pretty close to A1.

|

12/27/2017 2:51 PM

numba1 fan wrote:

What happened with this? Is he no longer going back to Fox gear or are they waiting till Jan 1 to announce? Cant remember when they announced he would wear Shift last year, but i think it was pretty close to A1.

I’m guessing it’ll be A1 or close to it. Fox dealers in the uk have been officially informed anyway.

|

12/27/2017 3:35 PM

The Candyman wrote:

He's a lab athlete he can wear both.

Exactly what he said ^^^ He's going to wear both this year.

|

12/27/2017 3:40 PM

1/1/18

|

12/27/2017 3:46 PM

Easy to switch up their athletes periodically and induce the rabid fanboys to buy all new gear.

/thread

|

12/27/2017 3:46 PM





This is my new 18 Shift 4th kind gear which is equalievant to Fox's Flex Air stuff. He'll be wearing anything from the LAB wether it's Shift or Fox.
|

12/27/2017 3:47 PM

puttputt wrote:

Fox is releasing a goggle similar to the Oakley Airbrake and are going to have Roczen as a head to toe Fox athlete for 18

Anyone have an idea when goggle release will be? Long time Fox goggle wearer, and really like the Air Defence model. Wanna try these Airbrake-Esque model

|

12/27/2017 4:02 PM

Serious question. Who really cares or what does it matter what gear he, or any other pro wears. I can see young kids wanting to dress like the riders they admire. However, this is a rather small segment of riders in the big scheme of things. Does anybody over "this age" buy based upon what a pro wears? If so, why? Pros for the most part could care less what brand gear they wear, they'll wear whoever pays them the most.

|

12/27/2017 4:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2017 4:07 PM

rikhek wrote:

Serious question. Who really cares or what does it matter what gear he, or any other pro wears. I can see young kids wanting to dress like the riders they admire. However, this is a rather small segment of riders in the big scheme of things. Does anybody over "this age" buy based upon what a pro wears? If so, why? Pros for the most part could care less what brand gear they wear, they'll wear whoever pays them the most.

I think that people that likes to look good look at the pros as inspiration.

I like fashion. Not only at the track, also off the track.

So i watch what people wear and what the trends are. MM25 made me buy one set of the orange Prime Fit Thor 2017 gear 1 year ago. Well, i didn't wear it other than a few times because i got support from a Alpinestars dealer for 2017. I like Marvin, but it could've been any rider. I liked the look and i bought it.

The pros are basically mannequins.

|

12/27/2017 7:34 PM

This is just my take but any moto dude thats into fashion, doesnt ride dirtbikes he rides quads and for fun he doesnt skateboard .... he rollerblades. Hahahaha

|

12/27/2017 8:11 PM

I just shipped my pants.

|

12/27/2017 10:07 PM

He should come back in the same gear he crashed out in, that would be epic.

|

12/27/2017 11:16 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

This is just my take but any moto dude thats into fashion, doesnt ride dirtbikes he rides quads and for fun he doesnt skateboard .... he rollerblades. Hahahaha

You sound boring.

|

12/28/2017 1:45 AM

The reason Ken returned to Fox is that Dungey ended his career

|

18 Yamaha YZ450F
94 Honda CR 500
90 Honda CR 500
81 Yamaha SR 500
68 BSA Thunderbolt
69 Triumph Tiger 100

12/28/2017 9:42 AM

Digger29 wrote:



This is my new 18 Shift 4th kind gear which is equalievant to Fox's Flex Air stuff. He'll be wearing anything from the LAB wether it's Shift or Fox.

that's some great looking gear bro

|

12/28/2017 9:46 AM

rikhek wrote:

Serious question. Who really cares or what does it matter what gear he, or any other pro wears. I can see young kids wanting to dress like the riders they admire. However, this is a rather small segment of riders in the big scheme of things. Does anybody over "this age" buy based upon what a pro wears? If so, why? Pros for the most part could care less what brand gear they wear, they'll wear whoever pays them the most.

He cares$$$$

|

12/29/2017 9:45 AM

rikhek wrote:

Serious question. Who really cares or what does it matter what gear he, or any other pro wears. I can see young kids wanting to dress like the riders they admire. However, this is a rather small segment of riders in the big scheme of things. Does anybody over "this age" buy based upon what a pro wears? If so, why? Pros for the most part could care less what brand gear they wear, they'll wear whoever pays them the most.

couldn't care less

|

12/29/2017 10:02 AM

Lightning78 wrote:

This is just my take but any moto dude thats into fashion, doesnt ride dirtbikes he rides quads and for fun he doesnt skateboard .... he rollerblades. Hahahaha

Guess we should be more worried about what other grown men ride?

|

12/31/2017 11:48 PM



|

12/31/2017 11:49 PM



|

1/1/2018 5:34 PM

hayes13 wrote:

What video did that come from?? Those instincts look rad!

|

1/1/2018 7:11 PM

hayes13 wrote:

brandon_21888 wrote:

What video did that come from?? Those instincts look rad!

That was from a commercial for the Fox MVRS helmet that aired during the NBC broadcast of red bull straight rhythm.

|

1/1/2018 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2018 7:55 PM

Digger29 wrote:



This is my new 18 Shift 4th kind gear which is equalievant to Fox's Flex Air stuff. He'll be wearing anything from the LAB wether it's Shift or Fox.

How the figment on this digger? If I usually run a 32/L for gear should I get the same for the 4th kind line?

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

1/1/2018 11:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/1/2018 11:23 PM

Not a fan of the oversized neck holes on the Shift jerseys. It's like Constanza stretched them out with his bulbous head. I like the old school Axo half turtle neck jerseys from 92.

|

1/2/2018 8:28 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

Not a fan of the oversized neck holes on the Shift jerseys. It's like Constanza stretched them out with his bulbous head. I like the old school Axo half turtle neck jerseys from 92.

you're bee-boppin' and skattin, bro

|