Roczen FMOTP

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2019 5:53 AM

You read it here first. Hard to deny it. When Ken is on, he is on.

That was total beast mode... His fastest LAPS were 4 (FOUR) seconds faster than anyone else...

Scroll down for more info.

|

8/11/2019 5:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2019 6:00 AM

Photo
This is why Tomac fans sound silly. Understand now?

There isn’t a FMOTP title to be given every other weekend.

There is a fastest of the day in the US most saturdays during the summer. There is also a “won-most-weekends” title at the end of the summer. That’s a big one. Both are! And they’re claims that can be substantiated! The rest is just speculation and obnoxious.
|

8/11/2019 6:02 AM

Oh geez thank god I thought you were serious at first. Well done. Richard Loots will be along shortly to argue Herlings is the FMOTP though.

|

8/11/2019 6:07 AM

I still believe Herlings is the fastest with Eli not to far behind him (on his beast days) but to be fair you can say that about Ken when he's only done once in 3 years?

|

8/11/2019 6:15 AM

chippo wrote:

I still believe Herlings is the fastest with Eli not to far behind him (on his beast days) but to be fair you can say that ...more

This post is purely to prove a point.

|

8/11/2019 6:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2019 6:17 AM

The FMOTP will be crowned in Assen.laughing tongue

|

8/11/2019 6:51 AM

observeroffacts wrote: Photo

There isn’t a FMOTP title to be given every other ...more

Dude, get over it. FMOTP isn't meant to be taken in a strict literal sense. Hence, the "when is on..." bit. When both Kenny and Tomac are "on" my money is on Tomac.

|

8/11/2019 6:59 AM

theprizefighter wrote:

Dude, get over it. FMOTP isn't meant to be taken in a strict literal sense. Hence, the "when is on..." bit. When both Kenny ...more

We should mean what we say.

|

8/11/2019 7:00 AM

Eli is the fastest Kenny is the most skilled. Just appreciate their greatness

|

8/11/2019 7:02 AM

rehan53 wrote:

We shouldn't take everything so literally. When Jesus said remove plank from your own eye before judging others, do you suppose he meant someone had an actual plank in their eye?

|

8/11/2019 7:04 AM

theprizefighter wrote:

Dude, get over it. FMOTP isn't meant to be taken in a strict literal sense. Hence, the "when is on..." bit. When both Kenny ...more

rehan53 wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

We shouldn't take everything so literally. When Jesus said remove plank from your own eye before judging others, do you ...more

Or could add a sarcasm symbol.

|

8/11/2019 7:15 AM

Herlings would smoke Eli any day of the week.

|

8/11/2019 7:16 AM

He Bloody seemed it! Yesterday at least...

|

8/11/2019 7:22 AM

DerickYZ wrote:

Yep.and everybody else in the world. Except coldenhoff.

|

8/11/2019 7:23 AM

now now guys. Coldenhoff is still FMOTP for another 6 weeks or so... And Anstie was last year until the first week of October. Get a grip on yourselves.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

8/11/2019 7:34 AM

JaMIE StUarts iS thE mOsT faSTest

|

8/11/2019 7:38 AM

seventeen wrote:

He Bloody seemed it! Yesterday at least...

Exactly! Kenny was untouchable yesterday, and on another level. Nowhere does FMOTP imply that it is every single race, and at all times, which is something mr observer of facts missed.

|

8/11/2019 7:41 AM

FMOTD - Fastest Man On The Day.

|

8/11/2019 7:46 AM

Jett Lawrence was the FMOTP last weekend

|

8/11/2019 7:53 AM

I'm still looking for my keys. I've got to get to ACE today to get some deer corn and layer pellets for my chickens.

|

8/11/2019 8:00 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

I'm still looking for my keys. I've got to get to ACE today to get some deer corn and layer pellets for my chickens.

Ace is the place.

|

8/11/2019 8:52 AM

Press516 wrote:

now now guys. Coldenhoff is still FMOTP for another 6 weeks or so... And Anstie was last year until the first week of October. ...more

Yep. He beat everybody. End of story

|

8/11/2019 10:31 AM

DerickYZ wrote:

Except Monday's, do to the fact he crashed and was injured on Sunday!

|

8/11/2019 10:33 AM

I enjoyed elementary school. It’s good to revisit. Thanks.

|

8/11/2019 10:38 AM

STOP!!!!!!!!

|

8/11/2019 11:34 AM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Get the Purina Flock Raiser, it has a higher protein level than the layer pellets and your birds will love you

|

8/11/2019 12:23 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

NvHermit wrote:

Get the Purina Flock Raiser, it has a higher protein level than the layer pellets and your birds will love you

Thanks for the tip, Hermit!

|

8/11/2019 12:36 PM

Hey, I made the picture linked above!

Kenny was hauling ass yesterday. Can you imagine the race if Kenny from Unadilla raced Eli from Washougal? That would be awesome! Hope Kenny starts feeling better soon. Whatever it is, I want the Ken we saw yesterday to show up at A1.

|

8/11/2019 12:54 PM

TbonesPop wrote:

Hey, I made the picture linked above!

Kenny was hauling ass yesterday. Can you imagine the race if Kenny from Unadilla raced ...more

Ummmm.....Kenny did ride that way at Washougal, but Eli was in beast mode.

|

8/14/2019 10:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2019 10:30 AM

Martin Davalos is the fastest motocrosser on the planet, since he comes from Ecuador and that country travels eastward at 1,160MPH at all times.

EDIT: Sorry, it's only 1,028MPH. My bad.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.