Roczen Epstein Barr?

10/21/2019 3:08pm
twotwosix wrote:
Wait, I thought Roczen was suffering side effects from his medication over the Lime debacle from the San Diego SX? Now it's EBV? I love Kenny...
Wait, I thought Roczen was suffering side effects from his medication over the Lime debacle from the San Diego SX? Now it's EBV? I love Kenny, I just hate the lack of transparency in Moto. If this was the NFL or NBA, we'd have the correct info released to the fans/public. The strange level of secrecy in Moto is part of what is holding us back.
hamncheeze wrote:
Remember this is the same guy who had a "bit of a cold" for the entire 2012 season. Like every friggin' post-race interview. Ken and his...
Remember this is the same guy who had a "bit of a cold" for the entire 2012 season. Like every friggin' post-race interview.

Ken and his PR team could have handled this better. Either say nothing at all, or be transparent. The constant "going through something" etc, etc does not help his credibility. But honestly at his level it doesn't matter what he does, he will always be criticized by some fans and loved by others....
Roczen hasn’t actually said it is EBV. This thread has concluded that is it. But it could be various other viruses, such as Glandular fever which can be caused by any one of something like 20 or 30 viruses.

What Roczen has described is his symptoms not the root cause. Is it because he expects his body to perform at 150% all the time and it doesn’t or is it because he has an illness or compromised immune system.

We can all have opinions. Chances are no one really knows cause the body and brain are still so poorly understood. At least that is my opinion Smile
slotsquid
Fantasy
3053rd
10/21/2019 4:28pm
Colloidal Silver works wonders for myself.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
10/21/2019 4:39pm
Anal sun-bathing is a new ancient therapy that works for this. Crazy but it does..
I should have just clicked at sign-up. Thanks for finally pushing it over the edge.

The Shop

ATKpilot99
10/21/2019 4:41pm
slotsquid wrote:
I remember some years ago a guy was in the news for his skin turning blue from drinking that stuff. I mean like smurf blue.
10/21/2019 4:56pm
twotwosix wrote:
Wait, I thought Roczen was suffering side effects from his medication over the Lime debacle from the San Diego SX? Now it's EBV? I love Kenny...
Wait, I thought Roczen was suffering side effects from his medication over the Lime debacle from the San Diego SX? Now it's EBV? I love Kenny, I just hate the lack of transparency in Moto. If this was the NFL or NBA, we'd have the correct info released to the fans/public. The strange level of secrecy in Moto is part of what is holding us back.
Bjorn645 wrote:
Kroc is pretty well known to be very transparent with his health issues. His instagram during the surgeries was like a Zombie movie.I think he would...
Kroc is pretty well known to be very transparent with his health issues. His instagram during the surgeries was like a Zombie movie.I think he would be happy to tell us the issue it seems for once though he has been asked to keep it confidential by his team/sponsors whoever..
yak651 wrote:
Yep, he can basically give us step by step photos of the process to keep him from losing his arm but can't give an update on...
Yep, he can basically give us step by step photos of the process to keep him from losing his arm but can't give an update on having Epstein Barr? Why would that need to be kept secret?
No need to keep secret - seems like he didn’t or doesn’t have a definitive diagnosis.
10/21/2019 4:57pm Edited Date/Time 10/21/2019 4:59pm
slotsquid wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
I remember some years ago a guy was in the news for his skin turning blue from drinking that stuff. I mean like smurf blue.
Delete
10/21/2019 4:58pm
slotsquid wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
This guy:
Natester551v
10/21/2019 5:27pm
twotwosix wrote:
hamncheeze wrote:
Remember this is the same guy who had a "bit of a cold" for the entire 2012 season. Like every friggin' post-race interview. Ken and his...
Remember this is the same guy who had a "bit of a cold" for the entire 2012 season. Like every friggin' post-race interview.

Ken and his PR team could have handled this better. Either say nothing at all, or be transparent. The constant "going through something" etc, etc does not help his credibility. But honestly at his level it doesn't matter what he does, he will always be criticized by some fans and loved by others....
dirtwalker wrote:
Roczen hasn’t actually said it is EBV. This thread has concluded that is it. But it could be various other viruses, such as Glandular fever which...
Roczen hasn’t actually said it is EBV. This thread has concluded that is it. But it could be various other viruses, such as Glandular fever which can be caused by any one of something like 20 or 30 viruses.

What Roczen has described is his symptoms not the root cause. Is it because he expects his body to perform at 150% all the time and it doesn’t or is it because he has an illness or compromised immune system.

We can all have opinions. Chances are no one really knows cause the body and brain are still so poorly understood. At least that is my opinion Smile
Get outta here with that logic and reason nonsense...Vital operates exclusively on conjecture, speculation, and wild guesses...😳
Camp332
10/21/2019 6:07pm
slotsquid wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
This guy: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/10/21/380683/s1200_C8D57D91_90EB_4737_9937_333521938BF1.jpg[/img]
This guy:
What The?!
Scull79
10/21/2019 6:13pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
This guy: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/10/21/380683/s1200_C8D57D91_90EB_4737_9937_333521938BF1.jpg[/img]
This guy:
Camp332 wrote:
What The?!
Papa smurf
gnarwhip
10/21/2019 8:26pm
I bet he was dealing with complications from heat exhaustion from the Florida national. Hell, it took out Sexton (and others) for weeks, and Sexton is a young healthy guy. Given Kenny’s 10+ surgeries in years prior, his immune system was probably not close to 100%.
10/22/2019 9:27am
WCRider wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/10/22/380737/s1200_Ken_Roczen_6.jpg[/img]

That pic is like 5 years old.
chaseodc
10/22/2019 9:48am
I followed Sam Darnolds( nfl QCool progress with Mono over the last several weeks. Upon Googling around I see that Mono and EB are closely related and that at times EB will show no symptoms until Mono is active as a result of the EB. I wonder if in the moto world we have chosen the Epstein-Barr moniker as an umbrella term and choose to be less specific. Also seems that the overall concept of EB is only in moto (or PED related) is due to this. Mono is talked about in many sports but not so much EB.
Just an observation.
Muezh
10/22/2019 11:18am
Mono, EBV it all sucks. In 2013 it took me down. As I got weaker from the disease I kept pushing harder in the gym and on the bike. Not knowing why the harder I trained the worse I got. Finally hitting an absolute wall.
Mono or the kissing disease is in 94% of the worlds population. Living there. dormant. Waiting for the right opportunity to surface and wreak havoc. Most likely everyone reading this has the disease in their body right now.
I went through 5 different doctors before I got a diagnosis as to what was going on. Tested positive for lyme. Then retested negative for lyme. Only in the end to be diagnosed with Hashimotos thyroiditis.
I wish him well.
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
10/23/2019 12:13am Edited Date/Time 10/23/2019 2:26am
That pic is like 5 years old.
Yeah I know, it's just to show how much he can be Winstrolized.

Post a reply to: Roczen Epstein Barr?

The Latest