Roczen Epstein Barr?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/20/2019 1:43 PM

twotwosix wrote:

Wait, I thought Roczen was suffering side effects from his medication over the Lime debacle from the San Diego SX? Now it's ...more

It’s Ken Roczen what more do you expect? Put aside the arm injuries for a moment and look back over the years, whenever he isn’t winning he’s “sick”.
To many Roczen fan boys to look past the smoke and mirrors right in front of them.

|

10/21/2019 3:08 PM

twotwosix wrote:

Wait, I thought Roczen was suffering side effects from his medication over the Lime debacle from the San Diego SX? Now it's ...more

hamncheeze wrote:

Remember this is the same guy who had a "bit of a cold" for the entire 2012 season. Like every friggin' post-race interview.

...more

Roczen hasn’t actually said it is EBV. This thread has concluded that is it. But it could be various other viruses, such as Glandular fever which can be caused by any one of something like 20 or 30 viruses.

What Roczen has described is his symptoms not the root cause. Is it because he expects his body to perform at 150% all the time and it doesn’t or is it because he has an illness or compromised immune system.

We can all have opinions. Chances are no one really knows cause the body and brain are still so poorly understood. At least that is my opinion smile

|

10/21/2019 4:28 PM

Colloidal Silver works wonders for myself.

|

The likelihood of one individual being right increases in direct proportion to the intensity with which others are trying to prove him or her wrong.

10/21/2019 4:34 PM

Anal sun-bathing is a new ancient therapy that works for this. Crazy but it does..

|

10/21/2019 4:39 PM

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Anal sun-bathing is a new ancient therapy that works for this. Crazy but it does..

I should have just clicked at sign-up. Thanks for finally pushing it over the edge.

|

10/21/2019 4:41 PM

slotsquid wrote:

I remember some years ago a guy was in the news for his skin turning blue from drinking that stuff. I mean like smurf blue.

|

10/21/2019 4:56 PM

twotwosix wrote:

Bjorn645 wrote:

Kroc is pretty well known to be very transparent with his health issues. His instagram during the surgeries was like a Zombie ...more

yak651 wrote:

Yep, he can basically give us step by step photos of the process to keep him from losing his arm but can't give an update on ...more

No need to keep secret - seems like he didn’t or doesn’t have a definitive diagnosis.

|

10/21/2019 4:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2019 4:59 PM

slotsquid wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

I remember some years ago a guy was in the news for his skin turning blue from drinking that stuff. I mean like smurf blue.

Delete

|

10/21/2019 4:58 PM

slotsquid wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

This guy: Photo

|

10/21/2019 5:27 PM

twotwosix wrote:

hamncheeze wrote:

Remember this is the same guy who had a "bit of a cold" for the entire 2012 season. Like every friggin' post-race interview.

...more

dirtwalker wrote:

Roczen hasn’t actually said it is EBV. This thread has concluded that is it. But it could be various other viruses, such as ...more

Get outta here with that logic and reason nonsense...Vital operates exclusively on conjecture, speculation, and wild guesses...😳

|

10/21/2019 6:07 PM

slotsquid wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Johnny Lock wrote:

What The?!

|

United States of America

10/21/2019 6:13 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Johnny Lock wrote:

Camp332 wrote:

What The?!

Papa smurf

|

10/21/2019 8:26 PM

I bet he was dealing with complications from heat exhaustion from the Florida national. Hell, it took out Sexton (and others) for weeks, and Sexton is a young healthy guy. Given Kenny’s 10+ surgeries in years prior, his immune system was probably not close to 100%.

|

10/22/2019 2:01 AM

Photo
|

10/22/2019 9:27 AM

WCRider wrote: Photo

That pic is like 5 years old.

|

10/22/2019 9:48 AM

I followed Sam Darnolds( nfl Qcool progress with Mono over the last several weeks. Upon Googling around I see that Mono and EB are closely related and that at times EB will show no symptoms until Mono is active as a result of the EB. I wonder if in the moto world we have chosen the Epstein-Barr moniker as an umbrella term and choose to be less specific. Also seems that the overall concept of EB is only in moto (or PED related) is due to this. Mono is talked about in many sports but not so much EB.
Just an observation.

|

10/22/2019 11:18 AM

Mono, EBV it all sucks. In 2013 it took me down. As I got weaker from the disease I kept pushing harder in the gym and on the bike. Not knowing why the harder I trained the worse I got. Finally hitting an absolute wall.
Mono or the kissing disease is in 94% of the worlds population. Living there. dormant. Waiting for the right opportunity to surface and wreak havoc. Most likely everyone reading this has the disease in their body right now.
I went through 5 different doctors before I got a diagnosis as to what was going on. Tested positive for lyme. Then retested negative for lyme. Only in the end to be diagnosed with Hashimotos thyroiditis.
I wish him well.

|

10/23/2019 12:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/23/2019 2:26 AM

WhatchaWant wrote:

That pic is like 5 years old.

Yeah I know, it's just to show how much he can be Winstrolized.

|