Roczen Comments/actions

Nesc39
Edited Date/Time 8/30/2014 3:54pm
So a few months ago alot of people were jumping on Cooper Webb for his comments to the media. One particular one is when he called the fans "cool as crap"... I personally thought it was ridiculous that it was even mentioned but apparently many thought he was a fool. I think it's a little odd that as far as I could see no one has mentioned roczen tweeting "f the haters " after he won Indiana and i just saw a video of someone pouring a Corona down his throat while he melted his tire in the pits after Utah. I think it's great when riders act like normal people and I would like to see them tell each other they are pussies but I guess "cool as crap" is the worst you can say.
|
nytsmaC
8/26/2014 8:18am
Do Roczen haters really exist?

Some were pulling for Dungey but I don't remember seeing anyone being negative towards Roczen, other than commenting on his brief late season slump that he pulled out of.

The Shop

peelout
8/26/2014 8:29am Edited Date/Time 8/26/2014 8:30am
Nesc39 wrote:
So a few months ago alot of people were jumping on Cooper Webb for his comments to the media. One particular one is when he called...
So a few months ago alot of people were jumping on Cooper Webb for his comments to the media. One particular one is when he called the fans "cool as crap"... I personally thought it was ridiculous that it was even mentioned but apparently many thought he was a fool. I think it's a little odd that as far as I could see no one has mentioned roczen tweeting "f the haters " after he won Indiana and i just saw a video of someone pouring a Corona down his throat while he melted his tire in the pits after Utah. I think it's great when riders act like normal people and I would like to see them tell each other they are pussies but I guess "cool as crap" is the worst you can say.
nice fishing attempt. what is your other screen name?

i'm guessing it rhymes with Bwight
mach6972
8/26/2014 8:30am
Nesc39 wrote:
So a few months ago alot of people were jumping on Cooper Webb for his comments to the media. One particular one is when he called...
a lot (2 words)
hillbilly
8/26/2014 8:32am
I liked the way he thanked his girlfriend,said she had been doing good.
hillbilly
8/26/2014 8:33am
Nesc39 wrote:
peelout wrote:
nice fishing attempt. what is your other screen name?

i'm guessing it rhymes with Bwight
Unsmused,tarbash darbash.
hvaughn88
8/26/2014 8:42am
slipdog wrote:
That's your fault, by now everyone should know to avoid Huck's links....

Though, he's gotten me many times in the past. Laughing
haha, yup! I'll take my lashings now
huck
8/26/2014 8:53am
slipdog wrote:
That's your fault, by now everyone should know to avoid Huck's links....

Though, he's gotten me many times in the past. Laughing
hvaughn88 wrote:
haha, yup! I'll take my lashings now
Shhh..... you guys are going to ruin the fun for the new guys....
HenryA
8/26/2014 9:53am
I guess that national TV and Twitter isn't the same thing. But Roczen has got his fair share of haters too, remember the IG picture he posted during the SX season when Barcia "took him out".?
Luckily someone deleted that one pretty fast but the damage was already done and the comments section was going hot on the whole wide interwebz.
8/26/2014 11:04am
Reedy was pouring the Corona. They give out champagne bottles to the winners, whats wrong with the champ celebrating in his own way? Plus, who doesn't like a good ol burnout? I think the fans are the biggest pussies to be honest. There has been too many threads and comments about how the riders dress and wear their hats and how "dangerous" the sport has become.
Deluxe
8/26/2014 11:54am
nytsmaC wrote:
Do Roczen haters really exist? Some were pulling for Dungey but I don't remember seeing anyone being negative towards Roczen, other than commenting on his brief...
Do Roczen haters really exist?

Some were pulling for Dungey but I don't remember seeing anyone being negative towards Roczen, other than commenting on his brief late season slump that he pulled out of.
Oh they exist, iv seen many comments on both him and Dungey on euro sites and FB pages with the term PED's attached, many have accused them both of taking gear, yet these people are the sort that when you look at their pages they mention about their beat up 80 just having new power bands fitted Huh makes me face palm so much, almost makes me sorry to be a euro!
RbR
8/26/2014 12:15pm
Roczen is a sponsor's dream and we're lucky to have him competing in the US. Roczen would only be wasting his time responding to the attention whores calling him names or questioning anything he does or is doing.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/26/2014 12:34pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2014 12:35pm
Holy cow. He'd just won a title that anyone in here would have been pumped to take. 24 motos, and a number one plate.

If you'd won a title like that, would you be sitting in a chair with your hands folded in your lap, sipping fruit punch? I doubt it.

As for answering some of his haters i wouldn't bother. #justsaynotoantisocialmedia
newmann
8/26/2014 1:03pm
hillbilly wrote:
I liked the way he thanked his girlfriend,said she had been doing good.
Yeah, good thing Aldon Baker trained her along with Roczen.....Whistling Now that was some funny shit that just couldn't be made up.
newmann
8/26/2014 1:06pm
I like that Roczen kid. And his girlfriend. She seemed to have her head in the game before Baker ever came along. Of course, so did Kenny being a world champion and all. I was just glad to see him put his head down and focus on winning big here in the states. Sponsors dream, betting the entire Fox family is especially stoked over the championship.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
8/26/2014 5:18pm
https://imgur.com/y9NfqYK
Kenny should ignore those idiots, he's just giving them the attention they are so desperately are looking for.
Better to let his fans stick up for him, or block people like that.

The more people see him have to put up with that shit the more fans he will get though. Smile

Post a reply to: Roczen Comments/actions

The Latest