Related:
Create New Tag

8/21/2017 3:07 PM

|

8/21/2017 3:11 PM

MXON getting close

|

8/21/2017 3:12 PM

He has to scrub to stay lower because he's still supposed to ride wheels to the ground pinch
Well they are almost touching the ground whistling

Awesome to see him ride!

|

8/21/2017 3:16 PM

fucking BEAST

|

8/21/2017 3:18 PM

Oh man I can't wait til he wins A1 and proves all the haters wrong. Especially the people saying he won't even line up for 18 SX

|

8/21/2017 3:23 PM

He has a little over 4 months to regain the muscle and strength in his arm plus get his riding on lock down.

If anybody can do it I think he can. If he can top 5 the first month of January then get faster as the season goes on would be fine with me. No reason to send it again and get hurt right away.

|

8/21/2017 3:24 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Oh man I can't wait til he wins A1 and proves all the haters wrong. Especially the people saying he won't even line up for 18 SX

Dude had a crazy bad injury that could have taken much longer to come back from, I don't think people saying he wouldn't make A1 were doing so because they hate the guy.

|

8/21/2017 3:28 PM

Good Idea Machine wrote:

Dude had a crazy bad injury that could have taken much longer to come back from, I don't think people saying he wouldn't make A1 were doing so because they hate the guy.

No i agree when it first happened most people weren't thinking A1 in 18

|

8/21/2017 3:39 PM

Just awesome to see that. The guys talent is deep. Smooth as silk, and his desire runs even deeper. That's what makes him who he is and a champion

|

8/21/2017 3:56 PM

Aaaand he's already way faster than me.

|

8/21/2017 4:05 PM

Good Idea Machine wrote:

I really never understood where any of that speculation came from. At no point has Kenny or anyone in his camp made it seem like A1 wasn't likely. Even after he got back on the bike recently, people were still speculating! I don't get it. Seeing that video today made me smile simply because if that's his conservative/take it easy speed, he's going to be ready long before A1 rolls around and all the webMD graduates can go back to their day job. Cardio is there and speed/skills will come back quickly, so all that's left is strength and flexibility. Not a very critical factor based on how well he rode today and plenty of time to build it back up to 90-95%. I wouldn't be shocked to see him at MC and if he is, I bet he's a podium contender.

|

8/21/2017 4:05 PM

I never woulda thunk it. Pretty damn impressive of Kenny being even up on two wheels this soon, never mind putting in motos.

I wouldn't want to bet on him being on the line at A1...but I wouldn't want to bet that he won't.

|

8/21/2017 4:18 PM

If I was Honda, I wouldn't even think of him riding mc. Save the risk for sx, only helps having more recovery time

|

when in doubt, pin it out

8/21/2017 5:04 PM

yeah I hope he doesn't come back too soon from outside pressures..........look how long it took Tomac to get back!! Any setbacks would be pretty hard to get over..........if he lines up at A1 and is competitive he's the closest thing to the bionic man there ever was!!!!

|

8/21/2017 5:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2017 5:09 PM

gsxr6 wrote:

If I was Honda, I wouldn't even think of him riding mc. Save the risk for sx, only helps having more recovery time

If I was Honda I wouldn't risk SX either. I get he is motivated & still has the desire, champions heart, but there is no need to come back early & risk reinjury. It's not like he's defending a championship. Take your time & come back when you can kick everyone's ass. One cased triple & it could be over permanently.

|

8/21/2017 5:11 PM

Interesting... I thought the arm didn't look to good, while on TV during the race last weekend? To me it still looked very small, he never fully extended it and there was a bandage on it?

|

My favorite rider is K.C Carlyle

8/21/2017 5:22 PM

FeetUp wrote:

Interesting... I thought the arm didn't look to good, while on TV during the race last weekend? To me it still looked very small, he never fully extended it and there was a bandage on it?

Bandage was from stitches from last weeks surgery. As far as the rest of the arm, its still tiny and his range of motion doesn't look too good, but getting that range back is very hard. I don't think he will ever be able to straighten the arm all the way, but I'm sure he will get it damn close

|

8/21/2017 6:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2017 6:29 PM

FeetUp wrote:

|

8/21/2017 6:30 PM

The kid has the mentality of a true champion. Never give up ! Glad to see him already scrubbing jumps.

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

8/21/2017 6:30 PM

Uploaded too fast. His extension looks well beyond functional limits to me. Photo

|

8/21/2017 7:22 PM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

Uploaded too fast. His extension looks well beyond functional limits to me. Photo

Doesn't look that small either

|

8/21/2017 7:31 PM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

tcallahan707 wrote:

This is obviously before his injury. There is no scars.

|

8/21/2017 7:51 PM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

tcallahan707 wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

Is that even real? I'm just saying, it looks extremely heavy.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

8/22/2017 8:10 PM

How can anyone not be impressed with this guy?

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

8/22/2017 8:12 PM

tcallahan707 wrote:

Dan-The-Man wrote:

oldblood wrote:

Is that even real? I'm just saying, it looks extremely heavy.

Fake weights. It's also before his injury. Still impressed with his recovery.

|

8/22/2017 8:18 PM

There is bound to be many challenges for KR....he will adapt, count on that, he will put out what ever effort is required....count on that, he has mega muscle memory and will prevail at all costs... count on that. Go Kenny!

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

8/22/2017 8:26 PM

Wouldn't bet against him winning indoors or out.

|

8/22/2017 8:31 PM

He will never achieve full extension but he will regain functionality for sure... it's going to take some time.

I had a similar injury, not as severe but similar, and I still lack 15-20 % extension, something to do with the biceps tendon limiting extension from atrophy and scar tissue. My biggest issue still is nerve related where my left hand goes all pins and needles like I slept on my arm and it goes dead after about 15 minutes of hard riding, well hard for me not for KR. I hope he doesn't have the same complications, and he looks DAMN GOOD in the video! I can't wait to see his progress if its A1 great... if it's hangtown great... I think we can all be a little relieved, impressed, and excited about where he is today when we consider where he came from!

Go Kenny!

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

8/22/2017 8:34 PM

O NO. say it ain't soon.

Photo

|

8/22/2017 9:04 PM

2018 MX/SX//MXDN champ MXGP round winner stamped!

|