Roczen

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2022 3:49 PM

It's impossible for me to NOT be happy for the guy!

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

6/11/2022 3:54 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

wink
|

Some of these posts are like reading closed caption on the cartoon channel...

Hello?..Vital?...

6/11/2022 4:19 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

You’d think it would be impossible for anyone to not be happy for him……

I think that the folks giving you the negative thumbs are the children who can’t separate this from other things that they may disagree with you about.

|

6/11/2022 4:27 PM

id be much happier if eli won. or any American

|

6/11/2022 4:32 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

What difference does it make where the winner comes from?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/11/2022 4:33 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

Pretty sure that Roczen is an American citizen, so you can shove your xenophobia up your ass.

|

6/11/2022 4:40 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

Pretty sure that Roczen is an American citizen, so you can shove your xenophobia up your ass.

Still says Mattstedt Germany pal. Sorry for not rooting for every rider that lines up

|

6/11/2022 4:46 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

Mmmhmm.

This gives a vibe that you sandbag the beginner class to get trophies. Im sure you are just crying inside that the Aus Lawrence brothers went 1-2.

|

Gone:
2006 CRF230F
2008 KTM 200 XC
2017 KTM 250 SX
2019 CRF250R
Current: 2021 YZ250F

6/11/2022 4:48 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

You’d think it would be impossible for anyone to not be happy for him……

I think that the folks giving you the negative thumbs ...more

No worries. It ain't our "karma". You and I remember that night at Anaheim where we were all SURE he was done.

And, he proved us wrong.

That last moto, today...from NOT giving a single inch to Eli...at all...and staying in it to the very end...

PURE BAD ASS.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

6/11/2022 4:52 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

Leeham wrote:

Mmmhmm.

This gives a vibe that you sandbag the beginner class to get trophies. Im sure you are just crying inside that the ...more

You're not wrong. would be nice in Kitchen got the overall. And since when does rooting for the American guys mean sandbagging

|

6/11/2022 4:59 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

You're not wrong. would be nice in Kitchen got the overall. And since when does rooting for the American guys mean sandbagging ...more

You missed the point. Your viewpoint is so lame that YOU probably sandbag the beginner class for trophies. Im sure you lost a lot of sleep last year when a French and Aus guy won the outdoors last year.

|

Gone:
2006 CRF230F
2008 KTM 200 XC
2017 KTM 250 SX
2019 CRF250R

6/11/2022 5:06 PM

Nothing wrong with someone wanting their countrymen to win ..
Didn't realize MXDN was supposed to be an Asexual drum circle.

|

6/11/2022 5:09 PM

Leeham wrote:

Mmmhmm.

This gives a vibe that you sandbag the beginner class to get trophies. Im sure you are just crying inside that the ...more

flinttropicsMX wrote:

You're not wrong. would be nice in Kitchen got the overall. And since when does rooting for the American guys mean sandbagging ...more

Leeham wrote:

You missed the point. Your viewpoint is so lame that YOU probably sandbag the beginner class for trophies. Im sure you lost a ...more

I did not miss any point you tried to make. Yes, I didn't love the outcome of last years outdoors. and according to your theory you want to give everyone a trophy. You do realize in other sports that's how this works right? people root for different guys/teams etc.

|

6/11/2022 5:20 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

I did not miss any point you tried to make. Yes, I didn't love the outcome of last years outdoors. and according to your ...more

I just said you probably race beginners to get a trophy. In no way did I say everyone should get a trophy. Read my whole post.

|

Gone:
2006 CRF230F
2008 KTM 200 XC
2017 KTM 250 SX
2019 CRF250R

6/11/2022 5:23 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

That’s a little overboard. Every Aussie I know pulls for the Lawrence brothers and any other Aussie racer. That’s cool, it’s a huge part of all sports. Are they xenophobic in your opinion?

Anyway, good on Roczen. He look great today. This could be a very memorable Nationals season. I only wish Ferrandis was healthy and racing.

|

6/11/2022 5:25 PM

Leeham wrote:

You missed the point. Your viewpoint is so lame that YOU probably sandbag the beginner class for trophies. Im sure you lost a ...more

flinttropicsMX wrote:

I did not miss any point you tried to make. Yes, I didn't love the outcome of last years outdoors. and according to your ...more

Leeham wrote:

I just said you probably race beginners to get a trophy. In no way did I say everyone should get a trophy. Read my whole post. ...more

Well said!

|

6/11/2022 5:36 PM

Roczen raced weird.
He just rolled over to every pass all day. Except that last battle with tomac.
I know he is trying to not get in mid moto battles so it doesn't compromise his late race pace.

|

6/11/2022 5:41 PM

Leeham wrote:

Mmmhmm.

flinttropicsMX wrote:

Leeham wrote:

Obviously went "over his head under his feet" Probably has a confederate flag flying and a mullet blowing in the breeze...

|

6/11/2022 5:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2022 5:46 PM

Gotta be the mullet.

Hell, I'm still fired up from that 1st 250 moto !!!!

|

#FMS

6/11/2022 5:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2022 5:52 PM

Everyone hates but he’s now won an overall and a SX main this year. If you listened to the people on here, they’d have you believing he would struggle to find a ride next year. SMH

|

6/11/2022 5:53 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

Leeham wrote:

soresammy wrote:

Obviously went "over his head under his feet" Probably has a confederate flag flying and a mullet blowing in the breeze...

you'd be very surprised.

|

6/11/2022 5:58 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

Have a drink and shut up.

|

6/11/2022 6:01 PM

I was at the trophy presentation. There's a whole lot of American love for Kenny and the Lawrence boys. Seems Americans can dig just about anybody.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

6/11/2022 6:19 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

You should probably stick to American sports like baseball then since motocross racing came from Europe and all.

|

6/11/2022 6:29 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

C.Worthy wrote:

You should probably stick to American sports like baseball then since motocross racing came from Europe and all.

Must hurt you that USA has so many Chamberlain trophies

|

6/11/2022 6:32 PM

Eli had him passed twice! Kenny just sneaks back by!

That was really gritty! I think Eli settled thinking he had the overall. But anything can happen in racing. I bet he wishes he had those last few laps back to re-do.

|

6/11/2022 6:44 PM

Great to see the fight from Roczen! Despite not winning, Eli enjoyed the battle! Roll on High Point!

|

6/11/2022 7:10 PM

flinttropicsMX wrote:

No person has a choice where they are born, but yet that’s how you judge people. Fucking brilliant.

|

6/11/2022 7:20 PM

Kenny lives down the road and surfs.

That’s how I think of him.

NFG about all the rest of it.

|

6/11/2022 7:22 PM

The dude roots for Americans to win. Really not the the big deal everyone is piling on him for. Am I missing some deleted posts from him where he said outlandish shit about foreign riders?

|