Rocky Mountain atv/Mc orders

DD325
5/21/2020 8:01am
I'm 8 days past order date and everything was in stock. Still in processing. Used to get stuff in 2 days. Now they ship USPS and it takes much longer.
yz133rider
5/21/2020 8:07am
Rm's been beyond exceptional for years and years now. A worldwide unprecedented pandemic strikes - they get jammed up while still doing their best and many are ready to grab their pitchforks already.

Theyve been absolutely on point for me for so.long now. I can have some understanding in these times.
DD325
5/21/2020 9:02am
yz133rider wrote:
Rm's been beyond exceptional for years and years now. A worldwide unprecedented pandemic strikes - they get jammed up while still doing their best and many...
Rm's been beyond exceptional for years and years now. A worldwide unprecedented pandemic strikes - they get jammed up while still doing their best and many are ready to grab their pitchforks already.

Theyve been absolutely on point for me for so.long now. I can have some understanding in these times.
Without a doubt, these are challenging times. Not throwing shade, just giving those that order a heads up. I was hoping to test my new build over the holiday weekend, but it will have to wait.
Ron_Shuler
5/21/2020 9:10am
I was buying 90% of my stuff from RM atv until my last few order's taking up to 3 weeks to get now I am buy from a local place that if they don't have it they will drop ship to my house with in 1 to 2 days

The Shop

RF219
5/21/2020 9:11am
I places a order yesterday, it said expected ship date was june 3rd. I went ahead and sent it through hoping it was just a blanket statement. It says it is out for delivery right now. I always get mine from KY warehouse in one day and I did this one also thankfully. It might just be utah warehouse having issues?
5/21/2020 9:12am
I placed an order last week and it told me expected arrival was the first of June. I had packages ship out of Kentucky and Utah and got all of them within 3 days.
Tracktor
5/21/2020 10:34am
UGOTBIT wrote:
RM delivery has landed.

Guys are killing it!
Tracktor wrote:
Damn, looks like I got hosed, lol. I order 05/06 & it said delivery 05/08 & still not here.............
spimx wrote:
Maybe you had a porch pirate
Out for delivery today.

For the record I understand delays what I dislike is the dishonesty regarding them. RM had numerous chance to be honest about when things would be shipped & chose to give false information instead. Kind of soured my on them, sadly........
peelout
5/21/2020 10:40am
i ordered some tires on Tuesday, a little nervous about the shipping time said June 2, showed up yesterday about Noon. so i'd say they're back on top of it for sure.
mayzo
5/21/2020 11:17am
MX690 wrote:
Bloody he'll dude, the Aussie dollar is garbage at the moment why would you need to buy anything from the US with the terrible exchange rates...
Bloody he'll dude, the Aussie dollar is garbage at the moment why would you need to buy anything from the US with the terrible exchange rates and postage it's hardly worth the trouble. I usedd to buy from RM all the time when the Aussie dollar was close to the US dollar but it's been years since it was close enough to be worth it.
Mate, cost me $60 more than local and saved me 5-6 weeks waiting time so I thought it was worth it.

Post a reply to: Rocky Mountain atv/Mc orders

The Latest