Rockstar Triple Crown MX Tour Rd.4 - McNabb Valley 2018

Related:
Create New Tag

6/15/2018 2:19 PM

Photo

2018 Rockstar Energy Drink Triple Crown - MX Tour - Round 4
McNabb Valley MX Park, Minnedosa, Manitoba, Canada

Live broadcast: http://www.rockstartriplecrown.com/live.html
Live timing: http://cmrc.tracksideresults.com/liveresults.asp
Results: http://cmrc.tracksideresults.com/class.asp


Saturday, June 15th, 2018
Schedule (CDT):


7:30am – Riders Meeting (Mandatory)

8:00am – 250 Pro Timed qualifying (15mins) **Unseeded
8:20am – 250 Pro Timed qualifying (15mins) **Seeded
8:40am – 450 Pro Timed qualifying (15mins) **Seeded
9:00am – 450 Pro Timed qualifying (15mins) **Unseeded
9:20am – WMX Practice (10mins)
9:35am – Track Maintenance

10:00am – Rockstar Pit Party Starts

10:00am – 250 Pro Timed qualifying (15mins) **Unseeded
10:20am – 250 Pro Timed qualifying (15mins) **Seeded
10:40am – 450 Pro Timed qualifying (15mins) **Seeded
11:00am – 450 Pro Timed qualifying (15mins) **Unseeded

11:25am – WMX Hot lap
11:30pm – WMX Moto 1 (12mins +1 laps)
11:50pm – WMX podium interviews/ Track

12:45pm – Opening Ceremonies

1:00pm – 250 Pro Hot lap
1:05pm – 250 Pro Moto1 Start (25min + 2laps)
1:40pm – 250 Pro Podium interviews / Track Maintenance

2:00pm – 450 Pro Hot Lap
2:05pm – 450 Pro Moto 1 Start (30mins + 2laps)
2:45pm – 450 Pro Podium interviews / Track maintenance

3:05pm – WMX Hot lap
3:10pm – WMX Moto 2 (12mins +1 laps)
3:30pm – WMX podium interviews/ Track maintenance

3:50pm – 250 Pro Hot Lap
3:55pm – 250 Pro Moto 2 Start (25min + 2laps)
4:30pm – 250 Pro Podium Interviews / Track maintenance

4:50pm – 450 Hot Lap
4:55pm – 450 Moto 2 Start (30mins + 2laps)
5:30pm – 450 Podium Interviews
|

6/15/2018 4:43 PM

BUMP

|

6/15/2018 6:17 PM

Photo
Photo
Photo
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/16/2018 4:47 PM

My man Benoit getting it done again. He's getting stronger and the East is where he shines.

Not sure what's going on with Colt but he didn't ride like he knows how.

Medaglia had a really bad second moto.

Alessi needs a little more fitness and he'll be able to stay up front.

Thought for sure it was going to piss down rain.

Series resumes in 3 weeks at Sand Del Lee. In the meantime I'm hoping a few Canadians will make the trip down to Tennessee and/or Southwick.

Note:

There's a couple weekends in the US that are off that line up with our series. If you know any privateers let them know to come up on the following weekends.

July 14th @ Gopher Dunes before hitting Spring Creek on the 17th.

August 4th @ Deschambault before hitting Unadilla on the 11th.

250 two strokes are legal in the 250 class.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/16/2018 5:37 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

My man Benoit getting it done again. He's getting stronger and the East is where he shines.

Not sure what's going on with Colt but he didn't ride like he knows how.

Medaglia had a really bad second moto.

Alessi needs a little more fitness and he'll be able to stay up front.

Thought for sure it was going to piss down rain.

Series resumes in 3 weeks at Sand Del Lee. In the meantime I'm hoping a few Canadians will make the trip down to Tennessee and/or Southwick.

Note:

There's a couple weekends in the US that are off that line up with our series. If you know any privateers let them know to come up on the following weekends.

July 14th @ Gopher Dunes before hitting Spring Creek on the 17th.

August 4th @ Deschambault before hitting Unadilla on the 11th.

250 two strokes are legal in the 250 class.

Colt seems to be struggling with starts and some little tip-overs right now. Unusual. He didn't look comfortable at all last weekend, but looked better this week.

Medaglia must have had a bike problem in moto 2, he was outside the top 20 and couldn't move up.

Benoit is starting to look scary. He seems so patient and confident right now.

|

6/16/2018 7:45 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

My man Benoit getting it done again. He's getting stronger and the East is where he shines.

Not sure what's going on with Colt but he didn't ride like he knows how.

Medaglia had a really bad second moto.

Alessi needs a little more fitness and he'll be able to stay up front.

Thought for sure it was going to piss down rain.

Series resumes in 3 weeks at Sand Del Lee. In the meantime I'm hoping a few Canadians will make the trip down to Tennessee and/or Southwick.

Note:

There's a couple weekends in the US that are off that line up with our series. If you know any privateers let them know to come up on the following weekends.

July 14th @ Gopher Dunes before hitting Spring Creek on the 17th.

August 4th @ Deschambault before hitting Unadilla on the 11th.

250 two strokes are legal in the 250 class.

kevin204 wrote:

Colt seems to be struggling with starts and some little tip-overs right now. Unusual. He didn't look comfortable at all last weekend, but looked better this week.

Medaglia must have had a bike problem in moto 2, he was outside the top 20 and couldn't move up.

Benoit is starting to look scary. He seems so patient and confident right now.

I wasn't able to catch all of round 3. Any idea if Colt went down at one point? Little injury and he'll be good to go in 3 weeks?

Very unusual for Tyler to struggle moving through the pack. Hopefully a bike issue and nothing with him.

Benoit might finally be the second coming of JSR. He was my pick for the title last year and he's my pick again this year. I think it's going to be between him and Colt if he gets back to normal. Obviously not counting out Goerke but something tells me a Canadian will take the title this year.

5th title for Colt and calls it a career. 1st title for Benoit and he becomes dominant for the next few years.

Should be seeing a few more riders in both classes now that the series is heading East and that's always a good thing.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/17/2018 12:37 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I wasn't able to catch all of round 3. Any idea if Colt went down at one point? Little injury and he'll be good to go in 3 weeks?

Very unusual for Tyler to struggle moving through the pack. Hopefully a bike issue and nothing with him.

Benoit might finally be the second coming of JSR. He was my pick for the title last year and he's my pick again this year. I think it's going to be between him and Colt if he gets back to normal. Obviously not counting out Goerke but something tells me a Canadian will take the title this year.

5th title for Colt and calls it a career. 1st title for Benoit and he becomes dominant for the next few years.

Should be seeing a few more riders in both classes now that the series is heading East and that's always a good thing.

Yea he and Thompson got together and went down, I didn't really see what happened just saw them on the ground.

|

6/17/2018 8:44 AM

kevin204 wrote:

Colt seems to be struggling with starts and some little tip-overs right now. Unusual. He didn't look comfortable at all last weekend, but looked better this week.

Medaglia must have had a bike problem in moto 2, he was outside the top 20 and couldn't move up.

Benoit is starting to look scary. He seems so patient and confident right now.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I wasn't able to catch all of round 3. Any idea if Colt went down at one point? Little injury and he'll be good to go in 3 weeks?

Very unusual for Tyler to struggle moving through the pack. Hopefully a bike issue and nothing with him.

Benoit might finally be the second coming of JSR. He was my pick for the title last year and he's my pick again this year. I think it's going to be between him and Colt if he gets back to normal. Obviously not counting out Goerke but something tells me a Canadian will take the title this year.

5th title for Colt and calls it a career. 1st title for Benoit and he becomes dominant for the next few years.

Should be seeing a few more riders in both classes now that the series is heading East and that's always a good thing.

jorgechavez wrote:

Yea he and Thompson got together and went down, I didn't really see what happened just saw them on the ground.

Well hopefully that's not why he wasn't like his old self this weekend. 3 weeks until next race so I hope he's back to normal at Sand Del Lee.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."