Rockstar Canadian MX Nationals | Regina Highlights

Bigwave
No, the host hasn't gotten any better (I have a newfound respect for those who do these so smoothly!), but this will give you a taste of what happened this past weekend at round 4 of the 2017 Rockstar Energy Canadian MX Nationals at Moto Valley Raceway in Regina, Saskatchewan.

|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
6/26/2017 7:59pm Edited Date/Time 6/26/2017 8:11pm
Bigwave wrote:
No, the host hasn't gotten any better (I have a newfound respect for those who do these so smoothly!), but this will give you a taste...
No, the host hasn't gotten any better (I have a newfound respect for those who do these so smoothly!), but this will give you a taste of what happened this past weekend at round 4 of the 2017 Rockstar Energy Canadian MX Nationals at Moto Valley Raceway in Regina, Saskatchewan.

Hey Billy,

I already took the liberty and posted your video a while ago http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Canadian-Nationals-Round-…

Long drive ahead of you but you got two weeks to make your way home.

Thanks for covering Canadian moto.

Ever since I started posting on here I've been making sure Canadian moto has a presence on this forum. Not many people are tuning in the Pink Palace to catch the minimal news found on there.

Keep up the good work!

Post a reply to: Rockstar Canadian MX Nationals | Regina Highlights

The Latest