Rocket Exhaust

Related:
Create New Tag

11/28/2021 8:11 PM

Are they going through a changeover like DRD as well? Everything’s sold out and website changed, so I assume so. I ordered a full system awhile back and customer service wasn’t the best. Exchanged emails to add a resonator to my order and agreed to pay for it and it was said it was added to my order, but showed up without what I wanted. No replies to emails after. Still looks good though. Hopefully customer service improves with the website re-vamp.

|

11/28/2021 8:27 PM

The owner posts on here from time to time. Stand up guy hope he sees this and gets back to you.

|

11/28/2021 8:39 PM

jmo443 wrote:

The owner posts on here from time to time. Stand up guy hope he sees this and gets back to you.

I know he does and I know he was probably busy when I ordered it last April when Covid was in full swing. Exhaust looks amazing, I just really wanted it with resonance chamber. I was just upset I never heard back. I know, one person isn’t a huge deal. I just have two of the same builds I’m doing.

|

11/28/2021 9:02 PM

jmo443 wrote:

Electro21 wrote:

I know he does and I know he was probably busy when I ordered it last April when Covid was in full swing. Exhaust looks ...more

Well hopefully it was just over looked and you get taken care of.

|

11/28/2021 9:11 PM

jmo443 wrote:

Electro21 wrote:

I know he does and I know he was probably busy when I ordered it last April when Covid was in full swing. Exhaust looks ...more

jmo443 wrote:

Well hopefully it was just over looked and you get taken care of.

I hope. I’ll send my header back to get added if possible. The exhaust looks great.

|

11/28/2021 9:35 PM

Photo
|

11/28/2021 9:49 PM

If I had to guess Don will have this resolved when he gets back from Mini O’s

He’s a good man, you’ll be taken care of

|

11/28/2021 9:54 PM

Mossy940 wrote:

If I had to guess Don will have this resolved when he gets back from Mini O’s

He’s a good man, you’ll be taken care of

Really not a huge deal, but went to the website tonight to check prices.

|

11/28/2021 10:22 PM

Rocket is under new ownership and is now based in Scottsdale Az! Website is slowly being updated as we continue to sort through things and will have inventory up very soon. If you need anything you can DM on here or email me through the website! Thanks

|

@Rocketexhaust

11/28/2021 10:35 PM

KenBone wrote:

Rocket is under new ownership and is now based in Scottsdale Az! Website is slowly being updated as we continue to sort ...more

Understand, thanks for the update!

|

11/28/2021 10:43 PM

KenBone wrote:

Rocket is under new ownership and is now based in Scottsdale Az! Website is slowly being updated as we continue to sort ...more

PM sent. Thanks!

|

11/29/2021 10:00 AM

KenBone wrote:

Electro21 wrote:

PM sent. Thanks!

I just sent you a message. If you have issues with vitals PM's you can email me directly at Info@rocketexhaust.com
Thank you,
Kenny

|

@Rocketexhaust

11/30/2021 6:55 AM

So its no longer owned by Don? I’ve bought several system from Don and have been very pleased with his systems. GREAT GUY and great family.

|

11/30/2021 9:23 AM

KenBone wrote:

Electro21 wrote:

PM sent. Thanks!

KenBone wrote:

I just sent you a message. If you have issues with vitals PM's you can email me directly at Info@rocketexhaust.com
Thank you, ...more

Just a quick thought. If you want bottom end get the resonance chamber, but if you don't then don't spend the extra money for it. I had it on my bike and I did like it. But make sure you get what you actually need and don't go off of looks.

|

11/30/2021 3:55 PM

Electro21 wrote:

PM sent. Thanks!

KenBone wrote:

Thank you, ...more

Zycki11 wrote:

Just a quick thought. If you want bottom end get the resonance chamber, but if you don't then don't spend the extra money for ...more

I am looking for bottom end. I’m slow and like riding trails too.

|

11/30/2021 9:22 PM

Did Rocket ever get you squared away?

|

Contact me at: VitalMX123@outlook.com

12/1/2021 12:00 PM

Rider 5280 wrote:

I've been in contact with OP, just waiting for the header to be shipped back so we can get the resonance chamber added

|

@Rocketexhaust

12/1/2021 3:13 PM

Rider 5280 wrote:

Yep. I called him tonight and shipping it tomorrow. Very pleased how they reached out. Definitely going with them on my next ‘07 250R build.

|

12/1/2021 8:14 PM

Good to hear and good on them!

|

12/19/2021 7:41 PM

KenBone wrote:

Hey don, I’ve been trying to get in contact with @rocketexhausts in regards to a order cancellation if you could get back to me that’d be great. Thanks!

|

12/20/2021 12:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2021 12:42 AM

KenBone wrote:

Cole_Whittemore10 wrote:

Hey don, I’ve been trying to get in contact with @rocketexhausts in regards to a order cancellation if you could get back to ...more

It’s not Don anymore. Don was horrible with customer service. Much better customer service now. Reach out to Kenny “Kenbone.” Kenny is awesome.

|

12/20/2021 12:15 PM

KenBone wrote:

Cole_Whittemore10 wrote:

Hey don, I’ve been trying to get in contact with @rocketexhausts in regards to a order cancellation if you could get back to ...more

Hey Cole, I passed on your information to Don awhile ago but will touch base and see what the hold up is.
Unfortunately I'm unable to process it since I have no access to anything before the switch otherwise it would've been done already

|

@Rocketexhaust

12/27/2021 1:38 PM

Got the exhaust back today from KenBone. Nothing but great things to say how well Kenny handled everything. Photo

|

12/27/2021 1:39 PM

Photo
|

12/27/2021 10:32 PM

KenBone is a great! He got me sorted on my order cancellation after weeks of trying. He had it sorted within a couple days. Absolutely recommend dealing with him at rocket!

|