Rock River Pirelli Tire Blowout Sale

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2018 11:28 AM

If you're interested in getting cheap tires give them a call or email them.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/1/2018 11:41 AM

Would love to pull the trigger...had issues about 10 years ago with Pirelli's knobs breaking off after limited usage. Anybody see this problem now?

|

10/1/2018 11:43 AM

Email sent!

|

2018 KTM 250sx
Instagram CamaroAJ

10/1/2018 11:44 AM

TJMX947 wrote:

Would love to pull the trigger...had issues about 10 years ago with Pirelli's knobs breaking off after limited usage. Anybody see this problem now?

I have that problem with the Dunlop MX32.

|

2018 KTM 250sx
Instagram CamaroAJ

10/1/2018 12:03 PM

Be careful here.... I know i wouldn't buy on a tire blowout without seeing tire dates. How tires are stored matters, if they have been sitting through temp swings and stacked on top of one another, it matters. Just an fyi.

|

10/1/2018 12:19 PM

7eleven wrote:

Be careful here.... I know i wouldn't buy on a tire blowout without seeing tire dates. How tires are stored matters, if they have been sitting through temp swings and stacked on top of one another, it matters. Just an fyi.

your dam rite there, back in the day dunlop 752s where the tire to use in new england, then like ten years after they quit making them brockton cycle had them NOS for 30 buks all my buddies bought them and they fell apart almost instantly

|

10/1/2018 1:03 PM

7eleven wrote:

pete24 wrote:

your dam rite there, back in the day dunlop 752s where the tire to use in new england, then like ten years after they quit making them brockton cycle had them NOS for 30 buks all my buddies bought them and they fell apart almost instantly

Ive got a crazy one for you.

I just found a 752 I had for decades. It has been in several different locations in all temps from 10-100. I just put it on my YZ250 and thought it would be a waste of time since it might last one ride. I have ridden four times with the last being hard pack. Its holding up great!

Go figure...

|

[i]There are two things I can’t stand in this world.
People who are intolerant of others because of their choice of motor type … and 4 strokes!