Rob Andrews Podcast, talking 80's MX, 85 MXDN and his new book

This week I managed to sit down with 80's GP motocross rider Rob Andrews for our British Podcast. Rob has a new book out - theinsidelinebook.com about how Rob got started in motocross and offer many stories and behind the scenes insights to what it was like to race back in the 80's. I really enjoyed this podcast, hope you do to.

Itunes
https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/the-british-mx-show-episode-4/id1103813448?i=1000466309206

Soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/mxvice-com/the-british-mx-show-episode-4
|
philG
2/22/2020 12:44pm
Is that your post for 2020?

Will be using this to fill the gap between RDL and Arlington SX.. I already did the book, but looking forward to it .
2/22/2020 12:55pm
philG wrote:
Is that your post for 2020? Will be using this to fill the gap between RDL and Arlington SX.. I already did the book, but looking...

Will be using this to fill the gap between RDL and Arlington SX.. I already did the book, but looking forward to it .
Yep that's me done. I thought some US guys would appreciate the podcast. Rob said you read the book in one night?
philG
2/22/2020 2:45pm
philG wrote:
Is that your post for 2020? Will be using this to fill the gap between RDL and Arlington SX.. I already did the book, but looking...

JamesBurf wrote:
Yep that's me done. I thought some US guys would appreciate the podcast. Rob said you read the book in one night?
I am sure they will,

Pretty much, SX got in the way a bit LOL.. I always binge read, i don't read much, but when i do , i go at it.

Looking forward to the MX Vice show going live, will be easier for you guys i reckon, more listener involvement if we can ring in will add to it for sure.

Post a reply to: Rob Andrews Podcast, talking 80's MX, 85 MXDN and his new book

The Latest