Justin Starling ripping on a 250F. Crazy corner speed.Woohoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRZa_LcRF3g
|
baja
12/9/2013 7:42am
Thanks for sharing !!
Bytor
12/9/2013 7:53am
That was the worst helmetcam placement ever.

The Shop

12/9/2013 7:57am Edited Date/Time 12/9/2013 7:58am
Bytor wrote:
That was the worst helmetcam placement ever.
I agree, on the helmet is way better. We were just trying something different. I had never used the chest cam before.
12/9/2013 8:02am
I highly suggest everyone heads out to WW Ranch sometime soon. The track is hands down the best outdoor track I have ever rode that is open to the public. The facility is amazing and the track is top notch. It was designed and built by Jason Baker of Dreamtraxx. I had been putting off going until after supercross and I am glad I went, with SX suspension and all haha.
Jakes Dad
12/9/2013 8:29am
I'm hoping a deal is reached to get this track for Gold Cups and Winter Am's next year. Although I know they have much higher goals and deservingly so there's only 1 other track in the Southeast that's close to this place.
baja
12/9/2013 9:15am
Any chance guy you know the schedule for this coming christmas holidays ? , we go south next week , and i look to add this track too our to do list Smile
jleews6
12/9/2013 10:33am
JS12 Looking good man. Your corner speed looks real good.
I have a question for you. My son and I are going down to do the winter ams and I was wondering what the good tracks are to ride durin the week?
Thanks.
John
12/9/2013 12:05pm
jleews6 wrote:
[b]JS12[/b] Looking good man. Your corner speed looks real good. I have a question for you. My son and I are going down to do the...
I have a question for you. My son and I are going down to do the winter ams and I was wondering what the good tracks are to ride durin the week?
Thanks.
John
Thank you! Been working hard!

And for riding during the week, I am not sure if WW is open week days.. But I will find out. Thundercross is good but that's about three hours south of Orlando. I have heard Waldo has opened back up and is really good, that's only 45 min or so from Gatorback. And if you want to go ride and have fun, Bithlo motorsports and Pax Trax are pretty fun tracks to ride. I will look into it and post Tonight about where to ride!
njracer46
12/9/2013 12:16pm
I highly suggest everyone heads out to WW Ranch sometime soon. The track is hands down the best outdoor track I have ever rode that is...
I highly suggest everyone heads out to WW Ranch sometime soon. The track is hands down the best outdoor track I have ever rode that is open to the public. The facility is amazing and the track is top notch. It was designed and built by Jason Baker of Dreamtraxx. I had been putting off going until after supercross and I am glad I went, with SX suspension and all haha.
we have heard good things about it and will be heading their the week after daytona. good luck this year man! keep ripping
peelout
12/9/2013 12:18pm
i honestly didn't make it past the second corner, horrible mount position for the GoPro.

i tried the chest mount doing some offroad not long ago, everything other than sitting down was just of my handlebar pad and gas-tank. didn't work at all.
kijen
12/9/2013 1:03pm
jleews6 wrote:
[b]JS12[/b] Looking good man. Your corner speed looks real good. I have a question for you. My son and I are going down to do the...
Thanks.
John
Pax track is in Bunell, usually open tues and thurs afternoons until 9pm, they have lights, not bad, lots of tabletops. Bostwick is open Wed noon til dark....nice track has some trails. North Fl mx, great red clay sand mix, open wed afternoons and thursday, fun track even us ol guys can have fun on. Waldo just reopened, not sure of schedule, they reworked the track.
Hardrock is usually open most days....

plenty of choices...
jleews6
12/9/2013 1:03pm
jleews6 wrote:
Thanks.
John
Thank you! Been working hard! And for riding during the week, I am not sure if WW is open week days.. But I will find out...

And for riding during the week, I am not sure if WW is open week days.. But I will find out. Thundercross is good but that's about three hours south of Orlando. I have heard Waldo has opened back up and is really good, that's only 45 min or so from Gatorback. And if you want to go ride and have fun, Bithlo motorsports and Pax Trax are pretty fun tracks to ride. I will look into it and post Tonight about where to ride!
Cool,Thank you.
sec114
12/9/2013 2:41pm
jleews6 wrote:
Thanks.
John
Thank you! Been working hard! And for riding during the week, I am not sure if WW is open week days.. But I will find out...

drove by Waldo last friday ( though not to ride) and it was closed and looked to be up for sale.
sec114
12/9/2013 2:43pm
I absolutely love pax trax in Bunnell and Bostwick that is just south of greencove springs.
jleews6
12/9/2013 3:18pm
jleews6 wrote:
Thanks.
John
kijen wrote:
Pax track is in Bunell, usually open tues and thurs afternoons until 9pm, they have lights, not bad, lots of tabletops. Bostwick is open Wed noon...
Pax track is in Bunell, usually open tues and thurs afternoons until 9pm, they have lights, not bad, lots of tabletops. Bostwick is open Wed noon til dark....nice track has some trails. North Fl mx, great red clay sand mix, open wed afternoons and thursday, fun track even us ol guys can have fun on. Waldo just reopened, not sure of schedule, they reworked the track.
Hardrock is usually open most days....

plenty of choices...
Thanks for the info. We will be down there for a month so Im sure we will get to hit most of them. We will be staying in north Fort myers from Mondays through thursday and then in the area of the races from Friday to Sunday.
It should be fun.
12/9/2013 4:04pm
peelout wrote:
i honestly didn't make it past the second corner, horrible mount position for the GoPro. i tried the chest mount doing some offroad not long ago...
i honestly didn't make it past the second corner, horrible mount position for the GoPro.

i tried the chest mount doing some offroad not long ago, everything other than sitting down was just of my handlebar pad and gas-tank. didn't work at all.
Yeah, we didn't have a mount for the helmet or else we would have used it. It was worth a try.
njracer46
12/9/2013 4:06pm
if your going to be down their for a month check out these tracks. their are other good tracks more south bu i have never been to them, these are all central to north florida for the most part. the ones in caps are the best ones

pax
north florida mx
hardrock
BITHLO
BOSTWICK
WW RANCH
BARTOW
WALDO
THUNDERCROSS MX
sec114
12/10/2013 2:46pm
njracer46 wrote:
if your going to be down their for a month check out these tracks. their are other good tracks more south bu i have never been...
if your going to be down their for a month check out these tracks. their are other good tracks more south bu i have never been to them, these are all central to north florida for the most part. the ones in caps are the best ones

pax
north florida mx
hardrock
BITHLO
BOSTWICK
WW RANCH
BARTOW
WALDO
THUNDERCROSS MX
waldo is a no go. out of business and selling
sec114
12/10/2013 2:58pm
it will be interesting to see the other pov helmet cam videos of WW Ranch that will eventually pop up.
njracer46
12/10/2013 3:04pm
sec114 wrote:
after they just re did the track? that blows, we were planning on going their Tuesday after daytona. i have no problem with hitting bostwick twice though! love that place!
sec114
12/10/2013 3:28pm
sec114 wrote:
njracer46 wrote:
after they just re did the track? that blows, we were planning on going their Tuesday after daytona. i have no problem with hitting bostwick twice...
after they just re did the track? that blows, we were planning on going their Tuesday after daytona. i have no problem with hitting bostwick twice though! love that place!
please call and dont take my silly word. truly i could of been wrong, but i drove by just this past friday (first time in 6 months) and a for sale sign was on the entrance gate. i did not know it was possibly re opening so i didnt pay much attention to it as i was driving by for a day of work and not to ride there.
sec114
12/10/2013 3:40pm
sec114 wrote:
njracer46 wrote:
after they just re did the track? that blows, we were planning on going their Tuesday after daytona. i have no problem with hitting bostwick twice...
sec114 wrote:
please call and dont take my silly word. truly i could of been wrong, but i drove by just this past friday (first time in 6...
please call and dont take my silly word. truly i could of been wrong, but i drove by just this past friday (first time in 6 months) and a for sale sign was on the entrance gate. i did not know it was possibly re opening so i didnt pay much attention to it as i was driving by for a day of work and not to ride there.
okay i am an ofical D-Bag and wrong on Waldo. They are OPEN 10-4 according to their Facebook page. Hearing they had closed then driving by and seeing a for sale sign was a bit confusing, yet still my fault. I am truly sorry! Hell i didnt even see AC92 rig out there or any campers like i usually do. still my fault.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
12/10/2013 4:07pm
It's kind of hard to tell if it's a really good track. That GoPro position makes the bike look like it's leaned waaay over. Looks like the track would be fun with all the corners and jumps right out of the corners. Thanks for the vid.
pitbike502
12/10/2013 5:04pm
peelout wrote:
i honestly didn't make it past the second corner, horrible mount position for the GoPro. i tried the chest mount doing some offroad not long ago...

Yeah, we didn't have a mount for the helmet or else we would have used it. It was worth a try.
are you on HRT his year?
Tonycar107
12/10/2013 6:29pm
I live in N. Fort Myers. If you want to ride locally let me know. I have no friends......
sec114
12/11/2013 1:13pm
pitbike502 wrote:
are you on HRT his year?
Yes, East Coast Supercross 250 class #99
go get em florida boy and do us proud!

Post a reply to: Ripping ww ranch on a 250F

The Latest