Rio Bravo hit again!

This is out of control. Taking bets on it being the same people that showed up in Miami with the last group of stolen bikes. Draw your own conclusions.

From the Rio Bravo MX Facebook page.
"Hey everybody, so last night around 2:30AM, we were broken into. They brought tools to cut the medal slide latch for the overhead door in half, and got full access. They got Danny's Red Yamaha Viking side-by-side. The two 2000 Honda Ranchers, and one of the 2016 Honda Ranchers. Plus all three of our Stihl weedeaters. Please be on the look for any of these being posted for sale on any app or site! Pictures and VINS will be posted soon. These guys were prepared and planned, they kept the lights off this time, and brought everything needed to break the door open, cut latches, and tow everything out. If you were at the track this weekend, and saw anyone that looked or acted suspicious, please message us directly. After such a awesome weekend to have this happen is devastating. Please keep any eye out of any Facebook page, Craigslist posting or anyother form of social selling platform."
|
BobKerr
3/27/2018 7:50am Edited Date/Time 3/27/2018 7:51am
Fuck a thief. They should be drug naked behind a car by a rope tied to their nut sack.

No security cameras? A couple of $100 game cameras from Wal Mart would work.
3/27/2018 7:59am
They have cameras. There was great footage from the last time. Thieves turned off the lights this time. I could describe the previous thieves, but it isn't politically correct to bring them up on Vital and will just get this sent to the Dumbgeon where no one will see it. Use your imagination. It's probably correct.
user760a
3/27/2018 10:07am
It s getting so a person cannot really own anything nice in some areas and expect to have any peace of mind at all. Police fail. criminal justice system fail. societal fail
JAFO92
3/27/2018 10:33am
It just kills me they are hitting the owner Danny, who is hands down the most kind, generous and altruistic person ever. He has spent a small fortune on that property just so other folks can ride and have fun. He certainly didnt buy that property and save it from going away forever to make money, its been a huge money suck for his family. Anyone who knows Danny will tell you the same. (including his buddy DeCoster).

I frickin' hate thieves. Angry

The Shop

gharmon
3/27/2018 11:24am Edited Date/Time 3/27/2018 11:25am
They have cameras. There was great footage from the last time. Thieves turned off the lights this time. I could describe the previous thieves, but it...
They have cameras. There was great footage from the last time. Thieves turned off the lights this time. I could describe the previous thieves, but it isn't politically correct to bring them up on Vital and will just get this sent to the Dumbgeon where no one will see it. Use your imagination. It's probably correct.
I don't understand why anyone would give a shit about being politically correct?? If you can describe them and it's an accurate description then please describe them. I would hope the powers that be at vital are more concerned with catching a thief than worrying about offending some POS demographic? I hate all thieves equally, PWT (poor white trash) meth heads , mexican bandits, or black wheelie boys. The above are just examples and don't really care if I affend any of them if they're a thief!! EFF all of them!! Sorry to hear about the folks at Rio. Our bikes were stolen last year (PWT meth heads) and luckily we got them back via FB and friends..
Asimo
3/27/2018 11:30am
Inside job. They seem to know to much. Or it's a regular there.
davistld01
3/27/2018 11:40am
My old home track. So sad to see this happen. Theifs suck!
3/27/2018 1:33pm
They have cameras. There was great footage from the last time. Thieves turned off the lights this time. I could describe the previous thieves, but it...
gharmon wrote:
I don't understand why anyone would give a shit about being politically correct?? If you can describe them and it's an accurate description then please describe...
I don't understand why anyone would give a shit about being politically correct?? If you can describe them and it's an accurate description then please describe them. I would hope the powers that be at vital are more concerned with catching a thief than worrying about offending some POS demographic? I hate all thieves equally, PWT (poor white trash) meth heads , mexican bandits, or black wheelie boys. The above are just examples and don't really care if I affend any of them if they're a thief!! EFF all of them!! Sorry to hear about the folks at Rio. Our bikes were stolen last year (PWT meth heads) and luckily we got them back via FB and friends..
I don't either, but that's the way Vital rolls.

Here's what's left of the last thread where we were able to identify who had possession of the bikes stolen from Rio Bravo earlier this year. At one point the thread actually included the boyz Twitter posts that showed where he was taking orders for bikes and had, in his possession, bikes stolen from Honda of Houston. It got pruned and sent to the Dumbgeon.

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Theives-and-wheelie-boys…

BTW, I'm probably the only other person on Vital that knows what "Valley Time" means. Lived in Auburn/Opelika in the mid-80's and grew up in LA (Lower Alabama).
gharmon
3/28/2018 4:02am
gharmon wrote:
I don't understand why anyone would give a shit about being politically correct?? If you can describe them and it's an accurate description then please describe...
I don't either, but that's the way Vital rolls. Here's what's left of the last thread where we were able to identify who had possession of...

Here's what's left of the last thread where we were able to identify who had possession of the bikes stolen from Rio Bravo earlier this year. At one point the thread actually included the boyz Twitter posts that showed where he was taking orders for bikes and had, in his possession, bikes stolen from Honda of Houston. It got pruned and sent to the Dumbgeon.

BTW, I'm probably the only other person on Vital that knows what "Valley Time" means. Lived in Auburn/Opelika in the mid-80's and grew up in LA (Lower Alabama).
Well shit, small world. My youngest son (vital member) lives on Opelika now. Both my sons have lived in Auburn at one time or another in the last few years. Valley time, yep. Growing up on a state line is pretty neat but its even better when that state line is the time zone border.as well. Valley just never took up on the whole central time zone thing. Hence your "valley time" or as a lot of them call it now "fast time". I don't even think most of them know that fast time is actually Eastern time. lol What town in LA did you grow up in Ozark, Dothan, Enterprise, Mobile?
3/28/2018 6:20am
gharmon wrote:
I don't either, but that's the way Vital rolls. Here's what's left of the last thread where we were able to identify who had possession of...

gharmon wrote:
Well shit, small world. My youngest son (vital member) lives on Opelika now. Both my sons have lived in Auburn at one time or another in...
Well shit, small world. My youngest son (vital member) lives on Opelika now. Both my sons have lived in Auburn at one time or another in the last few years. Valley time, yep. Growing up on a state line is pretty neat but its even better when that state line is the time zone border.as well. Valley just never took up on the whole central time zone thing. Hence your "valley time" or as a lot of them call it now "fast time". I don't even think most of them know that fast time is actually Eastern time. lol What town in LA did you grow up in Ozark, Dothan, Enterprise, Mobile?
You're thinking way too big on those cities...think Florala.Grinning The last speed trap on Hwy 331 before you enter Florida. Probably will end up back there once I retire in a few years. I'm ready to replace the Taco House with Waffle House.

Post a reply to: Rio Bravo hit again!

The Latest