Riding with gallstones?

Bramlett321
5/8/2018 4:54am
kawiX522 wrote:
Whatsup guys. I was in the hospital since 4:30am saturday with serious sharp pain in my chest and upper back, I just got home from the...
Whatsup guys. I was in the hospital since 4:30am saturday with serious sharp pain in my chest and upper back, I just got home from the hospital.. I have a gallstone in my gallbladder and have to get it removed, keep in mind im only 18, not in anyway overweight or unhealthy, i excersise almost everyday too. Now i have to get my gallbladder removed soon, and I decided to quit vaping(juul) and i wont be smoking weed for a while. (I only smoked about once or twice on weekends)my senior proms also coming up which means I cant drink.. or do anything of that nature there. Ill be sober as a rock. Doc also said its not a good idea to ride for a little while, which was the worst thing to hear.. but i cant see why. Have any of you experienced something like this? I need to ride asap, its been 2 weeks since i was able to head out to my local track. I was supposed to head to englishtown saturday but I ended up in the hospital that morning.
I've never had a gallstone but I have ridden with kidney stones. For whatever reason my body really has an overabundance of calcium so I've had kidney stones probably 50 times and I'm sure that number is low. But back to riding with them, when I've had the damn stones and ridden it seems like I do pass them very shortly afterward. Ignore me and stick to what the doc says.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Riding with gallstones?

The Latest