Riding parks in indiana

Marty1028
Fantasy
994th
For all you guys in indiana do yall prefer to go to haspin or the badlands? Who has the better tracks, hills, and trails out of the three?
|
4/23/2018 7:22pm
I like Haspin better. Badlands is a lot longer drive for us. Actually going to Haspin May 5th weekend. It’s about a 2.5 hr drive for us in Ohio. Took my bike there a few times but mainly trail ride my quad there. When the Mx track is prepped it’s really a fun track to ride
magoo1982
4/24/2018 10:54am
I like Haspin better. Badlands is a lot longer drive for us. Actually going to Haspin May 5th weekend. It’s about a 2.5 hr drive for...
I like Haspin better. Badlands is a lot longer drive for us. Actually going to Haspin May 5th weekend. It’s about a 2.5 hr drive for us in Ohio. Took my bike there a few times but mainly trail ride my quad there. When the Mx track is prepped it’s really a fun track to ride
Is Haspin any different than use to be , last time I was there, fools in rail buggy s were going wrong way on mx track. and later in day hit guy on quad in the driveway , he had to be air lifted out ...
4/24/2018 1:16pm
I like Haspin better. Badlands is a lot longer drive for us. Actually going to Haspin May 5th weekend. It’s about a 2.5 hr drive for...
magoo1982 wrote:
Is Haspin any different than use to be , last time I was there, fools in rail buggy s were going wrong way on mx track...
Is Haspin any different than use to be , last time I was there, fools in rail buggy s were going wrong way on mx track. and later in day hit guy on quad in the driveway , he had to be air lifted out ...
Yeah it’s changed a lot in the last year or so. They have their own little patrol guys that cruise around making sure people are going slow through the parking areas, bikes & atvs only on the Mx track now, must wear a helmet and no riding after dark. I’m sure I’m forgetting some but those stick in my mind. I’ve seen some scary accidents there also. Glad they are finally trying to better the place. And occasionally they have prepped Mx track days
magoo1982
4/24/2018 1:26pm
magoo1982 wrote:
Is Haspin any different than use to be , last time I was there, fools in rail buggy s were going wrong way on mx track...
Yeah it’s changed a lot in the last year or so. They have their own little patrol guys that cruise around making sure people are going...
Yeah it’s changed a lot in the last year or so. They have their own little patrol guys that cruise around making sure people are going slow through the parking areas, bikes & atvs only on the Mx track now, must wear a helmet and no riding after dark. I’m sure I’m forgetting some but those stick in my mind. I’ve seen some scary accidents there also. Glad they are finally trying to better the place. And occasionally they have prepped Mx track days
Thanks for info , lookin for place for beginners to ride ...

The Shop

boston_jorj
4/24/2018 4:48pm Edited Date/Time 4/24/2018 4:50pm
I agree Haspin acres track is fun when prepped! If it's not prepped it feels like a concrete parking lot.

I raced my first MX race there, good memories.
WTaylor7
4/24/2018 8:34pm
Haspin got a new owner things seem to be getting better. If you're looking for a motocross track go just over the border to Illinois for Lincoln Trail Motorsports

Post a reply to: Riding parks in indiana

The Latest