Riding in washington

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2018 8:13 PM

Recently moved to the beautiful Pacific northwest, and I am searching for a practice track to ride at. Would like to find something open during the week. If anybody has any places please let me know.

|

7/31/2018 8:19 PM

What area? there is actually Quite a few options

|

7/31/2018 8:21 PM

|

7/31/2018 8:28 PM

TJ 755 wrote:

What area? there is actually Quite a few options

I'm in the silverdale area. In the navy and living on base for the time being

|

7/31/2018 9:59 PM

Closest tracks are OPMC in Port Angeles, Motowest, The Ridge, Grays Harbor ORV and Pacific Raceways. Pacific is open most Wednesday’s and Motowest is open some Thursday’s. Hope this helps.

|

Go Hawks!

7/31/2018 11:57 PM

mx510 wrote:

Closest tracks are OPMC in Port Angeles, Motowest, The Ridge, Grays Harbor ORV and Pacific Raceways. Pacific is open most ...more

Everything helps. If you looked at the grass track thread, that was my practice track before I joined the navy. Would love to find a place where a 40 year old can just ride and have fun. Thank you

|

8/1/2018 10:05 AM

One of your options, if you want to ride during the week is Riverdale Raceway in Toutle, Dan Dale the owner/operator
will open the gate as long as you call him in advance the day before you want to ride, you can print the waiver out from their website, if I remember right it was $30 per rider and there's multiple tracks 5 or 6 from a Peewee to an advanced Main track and it's open year round except in extreme weather. On the downside it's probably about a 2hr. drive from the Silverdale area.
Welcome to the PNW

|

8/1/2018 11:52 AM

Lomech wrote:

One of your options, if you want to ride during the week is Riverdale Raceway in Toutle, Dan Dale the owner/operator
will open ...more

Riverdale looks like it would be worth the drive. Thank you

|

8/1/2018 12:03 PM

Ridden all of those tracks i say the ridge should definitely be on your list and washougal you need to go check out.

|

8/1/2018 12:56 PM

Evan's Acres!!!

|

8/1/2018 2:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2018 2:36 PM

Thanks Doddy- beat me to it. I opened this thread a few months back and got some really helpful input/responses from fellow washingtonians(especially mark_swart). Def worth a read.

|

8/2/2018 5:42 PM

Blade Flanagan jr. wrote:

Evan's Acres!!!

RIP Evans' Acres sad

|

8/2/2018 8:02 PM

Shoot me a pm. There's a group of us that rides/races pretty much every weekend, and motowest during the week. I tried pming, but got an error.

|