Riding in South Jersey

toostroke
I’m here for the summer and brought my bike and quad down with me. I’m in Mullica Hill. Does anyone here know any open areas to ride? I’ve been to the tracks already just looking for a open area. And no I’m not willing to illegally trespass or anything. Someone with permission or a open public area is good. Thanks!
|
bayodome
Fantasy
4282nd
7/2/2019 6:25am
If you're not willing to ride illegally in NJ, the options are pretty limited, but there are some areas that allow licensed bikes in the Pine Barrens. Otherwise Field of Dreams at NJMP and good ol' Englishtown are the only two public MX tracks I know of in NJ. There are a few tracks in Delaware though, but I've never been to those.
NJKawi913
7/2/2019 7:45am
Good Luck lol. Outside of NJMP and Englishtown there are really only a handful of private tracks. I have a few that i am allowed at in south jersey, but its not my property to invite people out to.
sandtrack315
7/2/2019 7:51am
bayodome wrote:
If you're not willing to ride illegally in NJ, the options are pretty limited, but there are some areas that allow licensed bikes in the Pine...
If you're not willing to ride illegally in NJ, the options are pretty limited, but there are some areas that allow licensed bikes in the Pine Barrens. Otherwise Field of Dreams at NJMP and good ol' Englishtown are the only two public MX tracks I know of in NJ. There are a few tracks in Delaware though, but I've never been to those.
I am pretty sure all the Delaware tracks are closed now. I live in Philly and just ride at Field of Dreams, Englishtown, and Southwick. I'd love to ride some sand pits in south jersey, though...

The Shop

7/2/2019 9:48am
FoD does have trails since it sounds like that's what you're looking for, but I don't know how extensive and expensive that might be.

There are places in Pennsylvania and New York that aren't too far that also have trail riding available, but that's a decent drive from South Jersey.
MOTOXSTATION
Fantasy
468th
7/2/2019 9:49am
You might be interested in additional tracks in Pa. ? Pagoda Motorcycle Club has open practice on July 6th and check out Sleepy Hollow MX Park, they had open practice this past weekend. Check their instagram for posts.
toostroke
7/2/2019 11:37am
This is not what I wanted to hear lol I’m stupid selling my quad
mvmx
7/2/2019 1:25pm
OldHalfway wrote:
Shhhhhhhh.......
If U don't know by now...it's too late!

Have bail $$$ available...
sandtrack315
7/2/2019 3:19pm
OldHalfway wrote:
Shhhhhhhh.......
mvmx wrote:
If U don't know by now...it's too late!

Have bail $$$ available...
Anyone ever ride at or see videos of Nuevo in Riverside County CA? Are the NJ sand pits similar to those tracks? If so, I’d risk having to pay bail money to ride them.
sandtrack315
7/2/2019 4:38pm
You might be interested in additional tracks in Pa. ? Pagoda Motorcycle Club has open practice on July 6th and check out Sleepy Hollow MX Park...
You might be interested in additional tracks in Pa. ? Pagoda Motorcycle Club has open practice on July 6th and check out Sleepy Hollow MX Park, they had open practice this past weekend. Check their instagram for posts.
How do those tracks compare to field of dreams / Englishtown?
toostroke
7/2/2019 5:53pm
I found a open area in my neighborhood and some place near a self storage. My neighbors are pretty cool and all wave back and give a smile in return probably don't seem to mind. i tend to go around 12-4pm and not go full gas just little bits of throttle to avoid constant loud noise. Hopefully one day I'll meet a fellow rider or a cool farmer so I can get another place to ride
MOTOXSTATION
Fantasy
468th
7/2/2019 6:26pm Edited Date/Time 7/2/2019 6:29pm
You might be interested in additional tracks in Pa. ? Pagoda Motorcycle Club has open practice on July 6th and check out Sleepy Hollow MX Park...
How do those tracks compare to field of dreams / Englishtown?
Both tracks are different...Pagoda is red clay based with a valley that makes for safe high speed jumping and Sleepy Hollow is more natural terrain with nice loamy dirt and elevation changes. Both great facilities that take pride in their tracks and a treat when they are open for public practice and D6 race events. Check out these MotoSport track videos....
https://youtu.be/KSO2TLodN4g

https://youtu.be/dnQ7C0_a1fA

resetjet
7/2/2019 7:29pm
Pal in eht has a facility you can join.

Post a reply to: Riding in South Jersey

The Latest