Riding gear.

Motogoof
I’m probably like most vets in here for riding gear. Sometimes I buy brand new stuff and if the deal is right I’ll buy last year stuff at 50% off. The fact that it’s not this year’s really doesn’t make much of a difference to me. Through the years I’ve wore absolutely everything. Currently I have six combos. Two from FXR , two from Troy Lee ,a Fox ,and a Fly set up. A couple of weeks ago I was at world vet”s at Glen Helen and because a friend of mine knew a few guys from FXR I ended up over at their trailer sitting in on a free lunch( thanks FXR by the way). While sitting at the trailer I started talking to a guy and it ended up being Milt Reimer the owner of FXR. We had actually been shortly before that in the same Moto together. Later it got me thinking that the equipment that I find the most comfortable and works the best is FXR and Troy Lee. Both of which the owners actually ride and race sometimes. Does it make a difference when the owner of the company actually puts the stuff on once in a while and has to use it for what it’s intended for. You guys think it makes any difference at all? Or , or do you think test rider feedback is good enough and just sending the stuff out to Young guns to get their ideas on it makes for great equipment?
|
11/21/2019 3:52pm
Idk if it makes a difference about actually riding but being passionate about the product you put out goes a long way in any field. Being grounded and humble just makes it that much better.

Ghost
TeamGreen
11/21/2019 3:57pm
The fact the the “brand owners” ride?
Yup.
I REALLY like that.

Post a reply to: Riding gear.

The Latest