Riding clubs in SoCal

bmelzRM250
1/2/2016 1:38pm
MotoGuido wrote:
OP I'm also in San Diego, Bryan and I hit the track almost every weekend. Usually Pala. There's some groups out there that operate just via...
OP I'm also in San Diego, Bryan and I hit the track almost every weekend. Usually Pala. There's some groups out there that operate just via Facebook. Might be hitting Barona tomorrow.
That's rad, I might hit you guys up when i go out next. I'm at pala all the time and I love barons
bmelzRM250
1/2/2016 1:39pm
at687 wrote:
Yes I went to cahuilla last Sunday, track was frozen though. Comp edge has been good latley but I rotate between comp, cahuilla and pala
Cahuilla and pala are the best. Next time I'm going out I'll have to hit you up!
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
1/3/2016 9:18pm
jackiej wrote:
bunch of clowns over there
Of course they're a bunch of clowns, we're talking dirtbike guys, not brain surgeons (my apologies to the brain surgeons in the group). And they're a...
Of course they're a bunch of clowns, we're talking dirtbike guys, not brain surgeons (my apologies to the brain surgeons in the group). And they're a good group of clowns that like riding dirtbikes in the SoCal area.

Excellent suggestion by Evoracer.
mxjef wrote:
This^^^^..... I've met a bunch of moto buddies over at ProRide, ride with them all the time! And like Motoxdoc said, there's a good group of...
This^^^^.....

I've met a bunch of moto buddies over at ProRide, ride with them all the time!

And like Motoxdoc said, there's a good group of guys that race REM every Saturday!...I'll be racing REM tomorrow.
He'll be easy to find. Picture if Tommy Chong and Charlie Manson had a kid, a long time ago Laughing
bmelzRM250
1/8/2016 2:31pm
I will be at Cahuilla (weather pending) on wednesday the 13th. Anyone down to join???

The Shop

1/8/2016 4:06pm
We've met really cool people with the Mx MeetUP app. Funny thing is, my bro's have met more girls interested in hooking up with moto guys then they have riding partners, lol

TSCHAM101
1/8/2016 4:44pm
We've met really cool people with the Mx MeetUP app. Funny thing is, my bro's have met more girls interested in hooking up with moto guys...
We've met really cool people with the Mx MeetUP app. Funny thing is, my bro's have met more girls interested in hooking up with moto guys then they have riding partners, lol

LOLSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! thats hilarious.. did they hook up with em? please do tell.
1/15/2016 7:48pm
looks like i'll be riding barona saturady morning and 212 land on sunday. if anyone else is out there, come say hi. I'm #138 on a yz250 2 stroke
coastie44
1/16/2016 6:21am
Evoracer wrote:
Check out Proride.com. SoCal based site.
jackiej wrote:
bunch of clowns over there
MeanGreen wrote:
Nigguhsaywut?
Hahahaha!

I'm a prorider and thought exactly the same thing!

Post a reply to: Riding clubs in SoCal

The Latest