Riders wife questions?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2021 12:11 PM

what happed to Broc tickle and his wife? just following there social don't seem like they are together anymore??

I also heard weege mention on the practice show about the pit reporter Ashly husband was a former racer. anyone got a clue who she is married too?

|

8/16/2021 12:13 PM

1. Their business, IMO

2. Robbie Reynard

This thread is could get shitty quick

|

8/16/2021 12:16 PM

Her last name is reynard...should be pretty simple..

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

8/16/2021 12:21 PM

DiddyDaddy wrote:

what happed to Broc tickle and his wife? just following there social don't seem like they are together anymore??

I also ...more

No question about Ronnie Mac?

|

8/16/2021 12:29 PM

TMZ Moto strikes again.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/16/2021 12:35 PM

yak651 wrote:

Who's ass is he eating these days?
wink

|

8/16/2021 12:36 PM

DiddyDaddy wrote:

I also ...more

You mean Tess, right?

|

8/16/2021 12:38 PM

Wake me up when there’s Mathilde pics? Thx.

|

8/16/2021 12:56 PM

DiddyDaddy wrote:

I also ...more

yak651 wrote:

Wanna he something funny. I had no idea who Ronnie Mac was. And didn’t want to know, I just followed his character and thought it was kinda funny. Even you told me his name . I would put my hands over my ears and loudly say nah,nah, nah. I just imagined he was a guy living in the back of a trailer park in the portable maintenance shed. Way funnier that way.

|

8/16/2021 1:14 PM

DiddyDaddy wrote:

I also ...more

yak651 wrote:

ZOBITO wrote:

wink

Your dads.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

8/16/2021 2:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2021 2:30 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

TMZ Moto strikes again.

Too be honest, it's entertaining sometimes and because they are all in the open about it on social media when loves goes "overwhelming good", they probably shouldn't care to much when people talk when things go wrong?

Remember Kelly Cleland and Weston Peick? She deleted all social media after the divorce...
Photo

Or the M. fight between Webb and KRoc who called her a cheap ass wh*** on Instagram... Both got so tengled up in that fight they forgot they where racing for a championship and while fighting about a girl. Also Roczen, "Who claimed to be happy to be rite of here" ruined his second arm between Webb' Yamaha while they both got a little bit caught up in there ego fight. C'mon You can't make this up!

|

8/16/2021 2:26 PM

DiddyDaddy wrote:

I also ...more

yak651 wrote:

Everyone’s wife is Ronnie Mack’s wife

|

8/16/2021 2:28 PM

MXMattii wrote:

Too be honest, it's entertaining sometimes and because they are all in the open about it on social media when loves goes ...more

So did Peick.

|

8/16/2021 2:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2021 2:31 PM

yak651 wrote:

ZOBITO wrote:

wink

Dimblewambie wrote:

Your dads.

I hope they have a good time and enjoy themselves.

|

8/16/2021 2:34 PM

ZOBITO wrote:

So did Peick.

laughing
|

8/16/2021 2:34 PM

Rupert X wrote:

Here you go.
wink

Photo

|

8/16/2021 2:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2021 2:37 PM

Rupert X wrote:

Her instagram pics make me feel funny...

laughing

|

8/16/2021 3:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2021 6:25 AM

Both the Frenchies are doing it right, seem to be some legit wife material and very easy on the eyes.

|

8/16/2021 3:38 PM

A much more important question in my mind is, what is the best gift he ever bought her? sick

|

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

8/16/2021 3:51 PM

Tickle and Jess haven’t been together for a long time. Not that anyone cares or should care. She ruined his career.

|

8/16/2021 3:55 PM

That's a shame, I didn't know Weston Peick and his wife got divorced... speaking of Peick, has anyone heard any recent news on him? Has he got vision back in his injured eye? Any hope of it coming back?

|

8/16/2021 4:38 PM

mike117 wrote:

That's a shame, I didn't know Weston Peick and his wife got divorced... speaking of Peick, has anyone heard any recent news on ...more

A blind man could've seen that one coming. I seem to remember her posting like a modeling selfie to give an update on Peick's condition.

|

8/16/2021 4:40 PM

High_bend wrote:

Tickle and Jess haven’t been together for a long time. Not that anyone cares or should care. She ruined his career.

Now I care, how'd she ruin his career?

|

8/16/2021 6:41 PM

Fourth_Floor wrote:

A blind man could've seen that one coming. I seem to remember her posting like a modeling selfie to give an update on Peick's ...more

I had no clue about any of that; I don't follow any of the riders on Instagram. From the picture I saw here, plus your input... she doesn't seem like the type to hang around when the glamour disappears (Weston no longer being a pro racer...). It just sucks for Weston, I don't know if the split was his idea or his wife's (something tells me it was hers) because it's a lot to deal with... blind in one eye, unable to race, and a divorce. I sure miss watching him race, that's for sure.

|

8/16/2021 7:15 PM

mike117 wrote:

That's a shame, I didn't know Weston Peick and his wife got divorced... speaking of Peick, has anyone heard any recent news on ...more

Fourth_Floor wrote:

A blind man could've seen that one coming. I seem to remember her posting like a modeling selfie to give an update on Peick's ...more

Agreed. It was disgusting. Every post drifted into how difficult the crash and injuries were for her. Straight up narcissism.

|

8/16/2021 7:57 PM

mike117 wrote:

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Broseph wrote:

Agreed. It was disgusting. Every post drifted into how difficult the crash and injuries were for her. Straight up narcissism. ...more

and the marriage was after the injury...

|

8/17/2021 5:00 AM

dsmith wrote:

Her last name is reynard...should be pretty simple..

Duhh wow how did i miss that?
She is doing a kick ass job this year!!!
So much better to listen to her than a foreign accent of will Christine.

|

8/17/2021 5:51 AM

mike117 wrote:

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Broseph wrote:

Agreed. It was disgusting. Every post drifted into how difficult the crash and injuries were for her. Straight up narcissism. ...more

Yeah, what could go wrong? Peick seems like such an easy going, open minded guy...
laughing

|

8/17/2021 5:52 AM

Photo
|

8/17/2021 6:01 AM

Fourth_Floor wrote:

Was it less tasteful or more inappropriate than this?

Photo

|