Riders wife questions?

DiddyDaddy
Fantasy
1226th
8/16/2021 12:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/12/2022 2:37pm
what happed to Broc tickle and his wife? just following there social don't seem like they are together anymore??

I also heard weege mention on the practice show about the pit reporter Ashly husband was a former racer. anyone got a clue who she is married too?
|
8/16/2021 12:13pm
1. Their business, IMO

2. Robbie Reynard

This thread is could get shitty quick
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
8/16/2021 12:16pm
Her last name is reynard...should be pretty simple..
yak651
Fantasy
168th
8/16/2021 12:21pm
DiddyDaddy wrote:
what happed to Broc tickle and his wife? just following there social don't seem like they are together anymore?? I also heard weege mention on the...
what happed to Broc tickle and his wife? just following there social don't seem like they are together anymore??

I also heard weege mention on the practice show about the pit reporter Ashly husband was a former racer. anyone got a clue who she is married too?
No question about Ronnie Mac?

The Shop

ZOBITO
8/16/2021 12:35pm
yak651 wrote:
Who's ass is he eating these days?
Wink
ZOBITO
8/16/2021 12:36pm
DiddyDaddy wrote:
what happed to Broc tickle and his wife? just following there social don't seem like they are together anymore?? I also heard weege mention on the...

You mean Tess, right?
Rupert X
8/16/2021 12:38pm
Wake me up when there’s Mathilde pics? Thx.
8/16/2021 12:56pm
DiddyDaddy wrote:

yak651 wrote:
Wanna he something funny. I had no idea who Ronnie Mac was. And didn’t want to know, I just followed his character and thought it was kinda funny. Even you told me his name . I would put my hands over my ears and loudly say nah,nah, nah. I just imagined he was a guy living in the back of a trailer park in the portable maintenance shed. Way funnier that way.
Dimblewambie
8/16/2021 1:14pm
yak651 wrote:
ZOBITO wrote:
Wink
Your dads.
MXMattii
8/16/2021 2:23pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2021 2:30pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
TMZ Moto strikes again.
Too be honest, it's entertaining sometimes and because they are all in the open about it on social media when loves goes "overwhelming good", they probably shouldn't care to much when people talk when things go wrong?

Remember Kelly Cleland and Weston Peick? She deleted all social media after the divorce...

Or the M. fight between Webb and KRoc who called her a cheap ass wh*** on Instagram... Both got so tengled up in that fight they forgot they where racing for a championship and while fighting about a girl. Also Roczen, "Who claimed to be happy to be rite of here" ruined his second arm between Webb' Yamaha while they both got a little bit caught up in there ego fight. C'mon You can't make this up!

bigk218
Fantasy
3130th
8/16/2021 2:26pm
DiddyDaddy wrote:

yak651 wrote:
Everyone’s wife is Ronnie Mack’s wife
ZOBITO
8/16/2021 2:28pm
MXMattii wrote:
Too be honest, it's entertaining sometimes and because they are all in the open about it on social media when loves goes "overwhelming good", they probably...
Too be honest, it's entertaining sometimes and because they are all in the open about it on social media when loves goes "overwhelming good", they probably shouldn't care to much when people talk when things go wrong?

Remember Kelly Cleland and Weston Peick? She deleted all social media after the divorce...

Or the M. fight between Webb and KRoc who called her a cheap ass wh*** on Instagram... Both got so tengled up in that fight they forgot they where racing for a championship and while fighting about a girl. Also Roczen, "Who claimed to be happy to be rite of here" ruined his second arm between Webb' Yamaha while they both got a little bit caught up in there ego fight. C'mon You can't make this up!

So did Peick.
ZOBITO
8/16/2021 2:30pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2021 2:31pm
yak651 wrote:
ZOBITO wrote:
Wink
Your dads.
I hope they have a good time and enjoy themselves.
ZOBITO
8/16/2021 2:34pm
Rupert X wrote:
Here you go.
Wink

Brent
8/16/2021 2:35pm Edited Date/Time 8/16/2021 2:37pm
Rupert X wrote:
Her instagram pics make me feel funny...

Laughing
peltier626
8/16/2021 3:32pm Edited Date/Time 8/17/2021 6:25am
Both the Frenchies are doing it right, seem to be some legit wife material and very easy on the eyes.
Moto Nomad
8/16/2021 3:38pm
A much more important question in my mind is, what is the best gift he ever bought her? Sick
High_bend
8/16/2021 3:51pm
Tickle and Jess haven’t been together for a long time. Not that anyone cares or should care. She ruined his career.
mike117
8/16/2021 3:55pm
That's a shame, I didn't know Weston Peick and his wife got divorced... speaking of Peick, has anyone heard any recent news on him? Has he got vision back in his injured eye? Any hope of it coming back?
Fourth_Floor
8/16/2021 4:38pm
mike117 wrote:
That's a shame, I didn't know Weston Peick and his wife got divorced... speaking of Peick, has anyone heard any recent news on him? Has he...
That's a shame, I didn't know Weston Peick and his wife got divorced... speaking of Peick, has anyone heard any recent news on him? Has he got vision back in his injured eye? Any hope of it coming back?
A blind man could've seen that one coming. I seem to remember her posting like a modeling selfie to give an update on Peick's condition.
LungButter
8/16/2021 4:40pm
High_bend wrote:
Tickle and Jess haven’t been together for a long time. Not that anyone cares or should care. She ruined his career.
Now I care, how'd she ruin his career?
mike117
8/16/2021 6:41pm
A blind man could've seen that one coming. I seem to remember her posting like a modeling selfie to give an update on Peick's condition.
I had no clue about any of that; I don't follow any of the riders on Instagram. From the picture I saw here, plus your input... she doesn't seem like the type to hang around when the glamour disappears (Weston no longer being a pro racer...). It just sucks for Weston, I don't know if the split was his idea or his wife's (something tells me it was hers) because it's a lot to deal with... blind in one eye, unable to race, and a divorce. I sure miss watching him race, that's for sure.
Broseph
8/16/2021 7:15pm
mike117 wrote:
That's a shame, I didn't know Weston Peick and his wife got divorced... speaking of Peick, has anyone heard any recent news on him? Has he...
Agreed. It was disgusting. Every post drifted into how difficult the crash and injuries were for her. Straight up narcissism.
cable
8/16/2021 7:57pm
mike117 wrote:
Broseph wrote:
Agreed. It was disgusting. Every post drifted into how difficult the crash and injuries were for her. Straight up narcissism.
and the marriage was after the injury...
DiddyDaddy
Fantasy
1226th
8/17/2021 5:00am
dsmith wrote:
Her last name is reynard...should be pretty simple..
Duhh wow how did i miss that?
She is doing a kick ass job this year!!!
So much better to listen to her than a foreign accent of will Christine.
ZOBITO
8/17/2021 5:51am
mike117 wrote:
Broseph wrote:
Yeah, what could go wrong? Peick seems like such an easy going, open minded guy...
Laughing

ZOBITO
8/17/2021 6:01am
Was it less tasteful or more inappropriate than this?

McG194
8/17/2021 6:18am
Last year was a bad year for riders that married "models." There are about 4 of them that ended up in Splitsville. That's not even counting Forkner who should just buy a second place for when him and his chick break up and get back together.

It seems the Euros (Marv, Dylan, and Kenny) are doing a much better job picking a moto-wife. You see after the races those girls all tending to their racers. Best thing a guy could have is a quality ride or die.

Post a reply to: Riders wife questions?

The Latest