Rider Items for Cancer Benefit Raffle

fatpurplepanda
Fantasy
2816th
Hi everyone-

First off - If you don't have anything nice to say, please refrain from posting. I hate asking for any handouts, but when it will benefit someones life close to me, I will swallow my pride. I am sorry if you feel this is not moto-related and if the admins so choose, they can move this to where they feel is correct.

Bruce, my soon to be father in law, has bravely battled cancer since November of 2015. After numerous rounds of chemo therapy, and a stem cell transplant, he was in complete remission. In the fall of 2017, he was handed another battle which requires a bone marrow transplant. This time around he needs the help of his friends and family to cover some out of pocket expenses.

In order to mitigate some of the costs, our family is holding a benefit raffle on April 21st where we are raffling off various items from those who are willing to contribute to the cause. Bruce has been a life-long motocross fan so I am reaching out to see if anybody has any rider jerseys, helmets, team apparel, ect. to donate for the benefit. A donation of any item for us to raffle would be forever appreciated. Contributions of anything would be a huge help to the family.

I have been reminded how much of a family motocross is time and time again, so I am hoping we can come together to help my soon to be father in laws battle with cancer. Below is a link to a fundraiser we have set up for him if you so wish.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/1976628772650518/

Thank you,
|

Post a reply to: Rider Items for Cancer Benefit Raffle

The Latest