Ride365.com no reply to emails?

Hi guys,

Has anyone ever contacted ride365.com through email? I want to get some information about shipping and a product. I already tried two times but no answer both of the times.
Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or their customer service is just bad.
|
Swann
5/30/2017 9:38am Edited Date/Time 5/30/2017 9:40am
Hi guys, Has anyone ever contacted ride365.com through email? I want to get some information about shipping and a product. I already tried two times but...
Hi guys,

Has anyone ever contacted ride365.com through email? I want to get some information about shipping and a product. I already tried two times but no answer both of the times.
Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or their customer service is just bad.
Most companies do not respond to customer inquiries over email. Call their customer service number. Should still be tollfree outside the US.
GautThis
5/30/2017 9:46am
RIDE365 is usually good about emailing back. I would try to email them again.

The Shop

kott0n
Fantasy
3779th
5/30/2017 10:22am
Hi guys, Has anyone ever contacted ride365.com through email? I want to get some information about shipping and a product. I already tried two times but...
Hi guys,

Swann wrote:
Most companies do not respond to customer inquiries over email. Call their customer service number. Should still be tollfree outside the US.
Really? They should probably take the link that directly emails them off the "CONTACT US" area then huh...
daytondaft
5/30/2017 2:07pm
Hi guys,

I'm one of the owners of RIDE365.com. I sent you a message on here with my personal contact information to get this taken care of.
kkawboy14
5/30/2017 2:16pm
Hi guys,

daytondaft wrote:
I'm one of the owners of RIDE365.com. I sent you a message on here with my personal contact information to get this taken care of.
Name dropper Smile
5/30/2017 2:17pm
daytondaft wrote:
PROVE IT!

Post a reply to: Ride365.com no reply to emails?

The Latest