Ride with Cooper Webb at South of the Border!

Edited Date/Time 9/15/2013 6:40pm
“Ride with MyPlash/Star Yamaha rider Cooper Webb Day” at SOBMX on September 14th. Cooper Webb will spend the day riding with fans and friends at South of the Border MX Training Complex on Saturday, September 14th. The price will be $20 per rider and will include lunch and riding. Cooper will be riding, giving riding tips, answering questions and signing autographs from 10-4!
|
JoJmoto
9/11/2013 7:13pm
My question is why isn't he gonna be a the Vurb Classic....?
Grizz
9/11/2013 7:46pm
JoJmoto wrote:
Because he is pro. Pro's don't generally right amateur events. (I know, I know, Mike Alessi... blah blah)
gregmx05
9/11/2013 7:57pm
He can still make it for sunday. Racers race.Smile
JOHN CHOATE
9/11/2013 9:12pm
SlowOldGuy wrote:
“Ride with MyPlash/Star Yamaha rider Cooper Webb Day” at SOBMX on September 14th. Cooper Webb will spend the day riding with fans and friends at South...
“Ride with MyPlash/Star Yamaha rider Cooper Webb Day” at SOBMX on September 14th. Cooper Webb will spend the day riding with fans and friends at South of the Border MX Training Complex on Saturday, September 14th. The price will be $20 per rider and will include lunch and riding. Cooper will be riding, giving riding tips, answering questions and signing autographs from 10-4!
I'll be heading that way Sat. morning. The weather is looking terrific as well.

The Shop

JoJmoto
9/12/2013 4:09am
JoJmoto wrote:
Grizz wrote:
Because he is pro. Pro's don't generally right amateur events. (I know, I know, Mike Alessi... blah blah)
You mean Mike Alessi, RJ Hampshire, Brady Kiesel, Luke Renzland, Jace Owen, Auston Albers, Kyle Bitterman, Heath Harrison, Ricky Renner, Aaron Plessinger, Troy Adams, Jordon Smith, Tyler McSwain, Luke Davie, Cody Chisholm, Kyle Chisholm, Gannon Audette.... blah blah blah....
9/12/2013 6:41am
JoJmoto wrote:
Grizz wrote:
JoJmoto wrote:
You mean Mike Alessi, RJ Hampshire, Brady Kiesel, Luke Renzland, Jace Owen, Auston Albers, Kyle Bitterman, Heath Harrison, Ricky Renner, Aaron Plessinger, Troy Adams, Jordon Smith...
You mean Mike Alessi, RJ Hampshire, Brady Kiesel, Luke Renzland, Jace Owen, Auston Albers, Kyle Bitterman, Heath Harrison, Ricky Renner, Aaron Plessinger, Troy Adams, Jordon Smith, Tyler McSwain, Luke Davie, Cody Chisholm, Kyle Chisholm, Gannon Audette.... blah blah blah....
A lot of pros have contracts that stipulate when and where they can race. nothing like paying someone a couple hundred grand a year to not be able to race because they got hurt at a race they shouldn't have been at.
gharmon
9/12/2013 7:10am
JoJmoto wrote:
Grizz wrote:
JoJmoto wrote:
You mean Mike Alessi, RJ Hampshire, Brady Kiesel, Luke Renzland, Jace Owen, Auston Albers, Kyle Bitterman, Heath Harrison, Ricky Renner, Aaron Plessinger, Troy Adams, Jordon Smith...
What track they running the Vurb race at this weekend. Looks like a good group of guys to go watch race.
gharmon
9/12/2013 7:31am
Grizz wrote:
JoJmoto wrote:
gharmon wrote:
What track they running the Vurb race at this weekend. Looks like a good group of guys to go watch race.
Nevermind, I checked, it's at Echeconnee Mx over around Macon, Ga. That sucks, I'm less than 2 hours away but a "can't miss ball game" on sat and my grandson's birthday party on Sunday. I sure wish I could slip out to that one, there will be a lot of fast guys there racing!
Grizz
9/12/2013 11:51am
JoJmoto wrote:
Grizz wrote:
JoJmoto wrote:
I suppose I shouldn't have used the term "pros." I basically meant the best of the best, which is what Cooper proved to be a few times this year. None of the guys you listed are on the level that Cooper has gotten to. Well... some of them have... fuck it, never mind! Silly
9/13/2013 6:50am
The track is going to be in awesome shape tomorrow, weather looks great. Meet one of the nicest, least pretentious kids out there. Cooper is the real deal and he still acts like the kid next door. A fun time will be had by all, STAMP IT! (I'm losing it, I can't believe I just said stamp it)!
9/14/2013 11:56pm
Great event!!!!
Track was perfect
Cooper was awsome
For all those who thought about going but didn't you missed out.
JOHN CHOATE
9/15/2013 8:47am

Big thanks to Mr. Burkeen, Mr. Schafer and the Webb family. That was a very cool event.
JOHN CHOATE
9/15/2013 9:32am

Cooper and me at South of the Border MX.

There are several big air jumps at SoB. At least that's what some of my Vet rider buddies think.
nc97
9/15/2013 6:07pm Edited Date/Time 9/15/2013 6:07pm
That jump is one of the small ones Laughing
JOHN CHOATE
9/15/2013 6:40pm
Yeah, that's true. I told another friend of mine the same thing and he doesn't believe me.

Post a reply to: Ride with Cooper Webb at South of the Border!

The Latest