Ricky Stenhouse guest analyst this weekend in Houston

TD248
Fantasy
648th
Edited Date/Time 3/29/2019 10:33am

|
milliebays
3/27/2019 4:24pm
going by the "Jr.", i'm guessing he's a nascar guy?

more crossover BS for the masses. Cool, thanks corporate execs you really get us....
cameron96
3/27/2019 4:57pm
That or there’s gonna push nascar down our throats more..

The Shop

3/27/2019 5:11pm
cameron96 wrote:
Well nbc isn’t exactly doing nothing to grow SX
If they wanted to grow SX, then they would have Reedy or Wilson on a NASCAR broadcast. This is just to push NASCAR onto us SX fans.
Kyle_McNab
3/27/2019 5:44pm Edited Date/Time 3/27/2019 5:46pm
Man people really love to bitchin about anything. Ricky not a huge moto guy but he does ride some what that YouTube kid donzi had Ricky over in one of his videos to ride the pit bike track. What’s wrong with Motorsports cross promoting. You guys do realize if you’re a fan of racing, you’re probably a fan other forms of racing....the nascar analysts for nbc on Thursday spend a part of the show recaping supercross
biscuit11
3/27/2019 5:57pm Edited Date/Time 3/27/2019 5:58pm
Many Nascar drivers are huge supercross fans and im pretty sure Stenhouse used to ride. It will be good having Ricky in the booth, both of them lol
Red Crawford
3/27/2019 6:06pm
Isn't Earl Anthony slated to be a guest analyst next week? Man, that dude can bowl!
3/27/2019 6:50pm
He’s actually really into supercross and is quite knowledgeable. I think it’s a good move. Why not bring in a popular nascar guy?
Tumblin
3/28/2019 12:45am
I had dinner with Ricky through a sponsor, mostly always awkward ...we however enjoyed some bench racing. The parallel with hupla and set up is magnified over there, but same shit. Just Enthusiasts pushing it to another level, and the politics of dancing
BobKerr
3/28/2019 2:41am
Never heard of him.
biscuit11
3/28/2019 6:12am
NBC also has AJ Almendinger doing the flat track races they had the Daytona race on the other day. Nascar guys are on point with their interview and tv skills and if they are also knowledgeable about dirt bike racing why not? Man Bowyer would be hillarious as always, almost too much lol. Remember Atlanta a couple years back when they had Bowyer do the holeshot deal and overran the first turn into the wall. HAHA everything that guy does is great.
sam hain
3/28/2019 6:16am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/03/27/334513/s1200_229F0511_3777_4A21_8FEC_781C1C7118EC.jpg[/img]

She's with Aaron Rodgers now.
3/28/2019 6:29am
I do not know Ricky, but he is from here and we have a few mutual friends. I do know he rode bikes up until a few years ago and may still. And I've never heard anyone say a single negative thing about him other than he smoked them at the track. He grew up racing dirt track sprints with some real racing legends and is probably more of a core racer than 99% of us vitards.
milliebays
3/28/2019 8:37am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Man people really love to bitchin about anything. Ricky not a huge moto guy but he does ride some what that YouTube kid donzi had Ricky...
Man people really love to bitchin about anything. Ricky not a huge moto guy but he does ride some what that YouTube kid donzi had Ricky over in one of his videos to ride the pit bike track. What’s wrong with Motorsports cross promoting. You guys do realize if you’re a fan of racing, you’re probably a fan other forms of racing....the nascar analysts for nbc on Thursday spend a part of the show recaping supercross
Im sincere when i say nascar is the lowest form of racing in existence. lawn mower racing is more dynamic.
Kyle_McNab
3/28/2019 9:08am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Man people really love to bitchin about anything. Ricky not a huge moto guy but he does ride some what that YouTube kid donzi had Ricky...
milliebays wrote:
Im sincere when i say nascar is the lowest form of racing in existence. lawn mower racing is more dynamic.
Well they are way above you’re pay rate?
milliebays
3/28/2019 9:13am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
milliebays wrote:
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Well they are way above you’re pay rate?
So is Cardi B?

What's your point?

Indy mxer
3/28/2019 11:16am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
milliebays wrote:
That statement shows your lack of intelligence. I think it's pretty cool to have Ricky S in the booth.

I like about all forms of racing. But besides SX/MX, NASCAR is my favorite.

To their credit, they're always trying to improve their product by making changes. SX should take a lesson from them on that.

motomike137
3/28/2019 11:18am Edited Date/Time 3/28/2019 11:18am
I find it amusing how insular the moto crowd can be. Everybody seems to be all giddy over Marshawn Lynch's appearance at Seattle but crapping on Stenhouse being a guest. As many have said, Stenhouse is a racer first with knowledge and personal dirt biking experience. I'll bet a dollar that there is more chance of a Nascar fan taking an interest in moto long before anyone that follows Marshawn.
milliebays
3/28/2019 11:36am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
milliebays wrote:
Indy mxer wrote:
That statement shows your lack of intelligence. I think it's pretty cool to have Ricky S in the booth. I like about all forms of racing...
That statement shows your lack of intelligence. I think it's pretty cool to have Ricky S in the booth.

To their credit, they're always trying to improve their product by making changes. SX should take a lesson from them on that.

How so? I would say favoring nascar shows a lack of intelligence to be completely honest.

Maybe theres some higher-level element of sophistication that f1 and wrc lack that is only apparent to 160+ IQ nascar enthusiasts i guess...which clearly explains all the mass-consumer-product ad-dollars in the sport. Right...
mauidex
3/28/2019 11:58am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
milliebays wrote:
Indy mxer wrote:
That statement shows your lack of intelligence. I think it's pretty cool to have Ricky S in the booth. I like about all forms of racing...

There would be nothing for anyone to bitch about in here if sx was half the professional racing platform nascar is
PRM31
3/28/2019 12:55pm
Someone commented on a podcast that he was talking about SX on the motorsports show and did a great job. It won't be worse than it is now.
Red Crawford
3/28/2019 1:02pm
milliebays wrote:
Indy mxer wrote:

mauidex wrote:
There would be nothing for anyone to bitch about in here if sx was half the professional racing platform nascar is
This may surprise you, but some of us liked NASCAR before it became a circus---or "professional" as you refer to it. Back when there was some serious skunkworks going on with some cars (no 2 exactly alike) and rough edged individuals roamed the pits (or "paddock" for you professional folks...).

But, hey, you definitely have a right to your own opinion----just like me.
Ted722
3/28/2019 1:13pm
Change the Mains to Stages. Go all in NBC!
mauidex
3/28/2019 1:15pm
Indy mxer wrote:

mauidex wrote:
This may surprise you, but some of us liked NASCAR before it became a circus---or "professional" as you refer to it. Back when there was some...
This may surprise you, but some of us liked NASCAR before it became a circus---or "professional" as you refer to it. Back when there was some serious skunkworks going on with some cars (no 2 exactly alike) and rough edged individuals roamed the pits (or "paddock" for you professional folks...).

more talking about the structure, purses, organization, public access, open sponsor market...........not arguing the vehicle aspect, turning more "spec car" everyday and sadly F1 seems to want to go that direction too..........but also guys like Penske are saying thats what they want?!?!UnsureUnsure
milliebays
3/28/2019 1:34pm
Indy mxer wrote:

mauidex wrote:
This may surprise you, but some of us liked NASCAR before it became a circus---or "professional" as you refer to it. Back when there was some...

#FreeSmokeyYunick

Post a reply to: Ricky Stenhouse guest analyst this weekend in Houston

The Latest