Ricky Carmicharl award MXDN

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2017 4:02 PM

Why is the young rider award called the Ricky carmichael award? Anyone have a clue why?

I dont remember rickys first des nations being amazing (fox hills) and there have been much better first performances by younger riders at MXDN events previously.

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

10/2/2017 5:46 PM

Yeah, it does seem a bit odd. You'd think if they were going to name an award after an American, it would be Jeff Ward at 7-0.

|

10/2/2017 6:32 PM

He's monster, bro

|

10/2/2017 6:50 PM

Why is the Arenacross trophy called the "RC Cup" or whatever the fuck?

|

10/2/2017 7:48 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

Because of all RC's dominant years in arenacross duh.

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

10/3/2017 12:52 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

Because of all RC's dominant years in arenacross duh.

Ahhh yes who could forget

|

10/3/2017 1:13 PM

Sully wrote:

Yeah, it does seem a bit odd. You'd think if they were going to name an award after an American, it would be Jeff Ward at 7-0.

That would make it the Jeff Ward Award..

|

10/3/2017 1:13 PM

Probably pays for it!

|

10/3/2017 1:39 PM

Sully wrote:

philG wrote:

Its not an american award. Its for the best performance by the youngest rider at the event

|

10/3/2017 1:48 PM

Its not an american award. Its for the best performance by the youngest rider at the event

I fink e wus makin a funny... "Ward Award". How many awards could Jeff Ward award if Jeff Ward could award awards.

|

10/3/2017 1:50 PM

|

10/3/2017 2:19 PM

philG wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

I fink e wus makin a funny... "Ward Award". How many awards could Jeff Ward award if Jeff Ward could award awards.

Thats good stuff!

|

10/3/2017 2:39 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

That deserves an award , and i'd award the award .

|