Rickie Fowler Rolex commercial

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2018 10:45 PM

Pretty awesome, he mentions how motocross shaped who he is as a golfer. We just hit the big time fellas.

|

7/19/2018 11:03 PM

?rel=0
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/19/2018 11:29 PM

Rickie is the shit, anyone who says otherwise rides a quad

|

7/19/2018 11:33 PM

|

7/20/2018 5:40 AM

I was wondering what his last name was....
Photo

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

7/20/2018 5:59 AM

peelout wrote:

There's one thing I really really like about Rickie Fowler

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

7/20/2018 7:34 AM

Pretty cool. KTM should sponsor Rickie. He's a flashy dude on the golf course.

|

7/20/2018 8:23 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Not sure if he's got anything anymore, doubtful his contracts even allow him to ride, but I know at one point a few years back Honda would give him a couple bikes / year. He actually used to rip too!

|

7/20/2018 8:44 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Sacko wrote:

Not sure if he's got anything anymore, doubtful his contracts even allow him to ride, but I know at one point a few years back ...more

That's typically the way it is. People who are professional athletes usually excel at even other sports moreso than the average person. I think it's due to the fact that they have more drive than a normal person plus most are athletically gifted.

|

7/20/2018 9:18 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Sacko wrote:

Not sure if he's got anything anymore, doubtful his contracts even allow him to ride, but I know at one point a few years back ...more

agn5009 wrote:

That's typically the way it is. People who are professional athletes usually excel at even other sports moreso than the ...more

There's definitely something there. Like they have exceptional reaction speed or hand eye coordination.

Except Shaq. . . dude has nothing for golf. He's hilarious to watch in the celebrity golf tournament.

@Sacko, I bet you're right about his contracts not allowing him to ride. Even if they permitted it, it would be a pretty bad deal if he got injured riding.

|

7/20/2018 9:24 AM

Ktm should make some golf clubs to go with all the other products.

|

7/20/2018 9:41 AM

jemcee wrote:

His fiance?? laughing

|

7/20/2018 10:43 AM

peelout wrote:

jemcee wrote:

psg119 wrote:

His fiance?? laughing

Dudes a legend and she makes my pole vault

|

7/20/2018 11:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2018 11:20 AM

He’s buddies with Sean Hamblin. Sean helped him out with moto stuff and Rickie helps Sean out with golf stuff. I’ve played golf with Sean a few times (Sean’s a great golfer) and Sean showed me a putter that Rickie got for him. It’s a Scotty Cameron with ‘Hambone’ cast into the head. Cast, not engraved. So cool!

He had a few Fowler cast-offs. I tried hitting Fowler’s driver which was something like 8 degrees loft. Nearly impossible! Sean said Rickie can hit it high, low, off the deck, whatever.

|

7/20/2018 11:31 AM

Rickie is also a big supporter and friend of Kyle Chisholm.Photo

Photo

|