Rickie Fowler Rolex commercial

Related:
Create New Tag

7/19/2018 10:45 PM

Pretty awesome, he mentions how motocross shaped who he is as a golfer. We just hit the big time fellas.

|

7/19/2018 11:03 PM

?rel=0
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/19/2018 11:29 PM

Rickie is the shit, anyone who says otherwise rides a quad

|

7/19/2018 11:33 PM

|

7/20/2018 5:40 AM

I was wondering what his last name was....
Photo

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer

7/20/2018 5:59 AM

peelout wrote:

There's one thing I really really like about Rickie Fowler

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

7/20/2018 7:34 AM

Pretty cool. KTM should sponsor Rickie. He's a flashy dude on the golf course.

|

7/20/2018 8:23 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Not sure if he's got anything anymore, doubtful his contracts even allow him to ride, but I know at one point a few years back Honda would give him a couple bikes / year. He actually used to rip too!

|

7/20/2018 8:44 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Sacko wrote:

Not sure if he's got anything anymore, doubtful his contracts even allow him to ride, but I know at one point a few years back Honda would give him a couple bikes / year. He actually used to rip too!

That's typically the way it is. People who are professional athletes usually excel at even other sports moreso than the average person. I think it's due to the fact that they have more drive than a normal person plus most are athletically gifted.

|

7/20/2018 9:18 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Sacko wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

That's typically the way it is. People who are professional athletes usually excel at even other sports moreso than the average person. I think it's due to the fact that they have more drive than a normal person plus most are athletically gifted.

There's definitely something there. Like they have exceptional reaction speed or hand eye coordination.

Except Shaq. . . dude has nothing for golf. He's hilarious to watch in the celebrity golf tournament.

@Sacko, I bet you're right about his contracts not allowing him to ride. Even if they permitted it, it would be a pretty bad deal if he got injured riding.

|

7/20/2018 9:24 AM

Ktm should make some golf clubs to go with all the other products.

|

7/20/2018 9:41 AM

jemcee wrote:

His fiance?? laughing

|

7/20/2018 10:43 AM

peelout wrote:

jemcee wrote:

psg119 wrote:

His fiance?? laughing

Dudes a legend and she makes my pole vault

|

7/20/2018 11:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2018 11:20 AM

He’s buddies with Sean Hamblin. Sean helped him out with moto stuff and Rickie helps Sean out with golf stuff. I’ve played golf with Sean a few times (Sean’s a great golfer) and Sean showed me a putter that Rickie got for him. It’s a Scotty Cameron with ‘Hambone’ cast into the head. Cast, not engraved. So cool!

He had a few Fowler cast-offs. I tried hitting Fowler’s driver which was something like 8 degrees loft. Nearly impossible! Sean said Rickie can hit it high, low, off the deck, whatever.

|

7/20/2018 11:31 AM

Rickie is also a big supporter and friend of Kyle Chisholm.Photo

Photo

|