Richier declines Wiemer's ride

mxgeoff
1/30/2011 3:07pm
jo2910 wrote:
After Aranda who has declined the ride (not ridng at the moment, focused on GP, sponsored by Rockstar) it's now another French rider Florent Richier who...
After Aranda who has declined the ride (not ridng at the moment, focused on GP, sponsored by Rockstar) it's now another French rider Florent Richier who says no thanks. He's a regular on the German SX and won the Dortmund final.

Sounds pretty crazy those guys are turning the ride down but I think they are a bit scared of the depth of the field and the pressure of filing for Weimer. They have everything to loose. The 450 class is so deep that those guys would struggle to get a top 10. All they risk is injuring themselves or losing credibility by finishing 17th on a factory bike...

Only French remaining possibility is Cyril Coulon...
Nerd, how is it that you are so talented, yet you never seem to last working for a company for more than a couple of years. Cycle News dumped you, RacerX dumped you, your MX Illustrated magazine failed.

For such a Nerd you sure fail a lot. I've had MXlarge now for 8 years, check it out, plenty of spelling mistakes, but take note of the advertisers. Oh, by the way, 150,000 people read it each month......
jamma10
1/30/2011 3:07pm
And theres me thinking he was a Rapper from New Zealand! Jeez.
flarider
1/30/2011 3:09pm
Wow, this shit turned catty, didn't it?

Sherwood
1/30/2011 3:11pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2011 3:13pm
jo2910 wrote:
After Aranda who has declined the ride (not ridng at the moment, focused on GP, sponsored by Rockstar) it's now another French rider Florent Richier who...
After Aranda who has declined the ride (not ridng at the moment, focused on GP, sponsored by Rockstar) it's now another French rider Florent Richier who says no thanks. He's a regular on the German SX and won the Dortmund final.

Sounds pretty crazy those guys are turning the ride down but I think they are a bit scared of the depth of the field and the pressure of filing for Weimer. They have everything to loose. The 450 class is so deep that those guys would struggle to get a top 10. All they risk is injuring themselves or losing credibility by finishing 17th on a factory bike...

mxgeoff wrote:
Nerd, how is it that you are so talented, yet you never seem to last working for a company for more than a couple of years...
Nerd, how is it that you are so talented, yet you never seem to last working for a company for more than a couple of years. Cycle News dumped you, RacerX dumped you, your MX Illustrated magazine failed.

For such a Nerd you sure fail a lot. I've had MXlarge now for 8 years, check it out, plenty of spelling mistakes, but take note of the advertisers. Oh, by the way, 150,000 people read it each month......
Sometimes things don't work out. Atleast he knows he's not a scribe. I hope those readers don't want to read a non-biased source.

The Shop

jamma10
1/30/2011 3:14pm
jo2910 wrote:

mxgeoff wrote:
Nerd, how is it that you are so talented, yet you never seem to last working for a company for more than a couple of years...

Sherwood wrote:
Sometimes things don't work out. Atleast he knows he's not a scribe. I hope those readers don't want to read a non-biased source.
dont you mean a biased source?
Sherwood
1/30/2011 3:15pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2011 3:16pm
mxgeoff wrote:

Sherwood wrote:
jamma10 wrote:
dont you mean a biased source?
No re- reading it I said exactly what I wanted.
TMV
1/30/2011 4:27pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2011 4:27pm
Don't know if it is for Kawi but Fabien Izoird has been invited to test a bike here in the US...
Nerd
1/30/2011 4:46pm
jo2910 wrote:

mxgeoff wrote:

You forgot to mention 2007 FIM Journalist of the Year.

Woohoo
Nerd
1/30/2011 4:54pm
"I'm sure now somebody will come along and argue the point that I should care about the riders, but to be honest I mainly care if there is good racing, and I make money." -- Geoff Meyer
Sherwood
1/30/2011 5:37pm
jo2910 wrote:

mxgeoff wrote:

Nerd wrote:

Woohoo
Does that make you a scribe as well?
Nerd
1/30/2011 5:41pm
mxgeoff wrote:

Nerd wrote:

Woohoo
Sherwood wrote:
Does that make you a scribe as well?
Not according to the title on the trophy!
Nerd
1/31/2011 9:39am

Actually, now that I think of it, didn't you win this award quite a few times, Geoff? So either you are, in fact, a journalist, or they just have a habit of giving the award to the wrong guy, as evidenced by the fact that I have one on my desk.
mxgeoff
1/31/2011 9:48am
So, Meyer or Cox on Weimer's kawi ???

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Meyer!!!! But I want to get paid up front.
mxgeoff
1/31/2011 9:50am
Nerd wrote:
[img]http://www.coxmx.com/joy.jpg[/img] Actually, now that I think of it, didn't you win this award quite a few times, Geoff? So either you are, in fact, a journalist...

Actually, now that I think of it, didn't you win this award quite a few times, Geoff? So either you are, in fact, a journalist, or they just have a habit of giving the award to the wrong guy, as evidenced by the fact that I have one on my desk.
I got website of the year in 2009. Never won journalist of the year and in all honesty I don't deserve it, I am not a journalist. Not a photographer either, just a fan who got lucky.
Mstock
1/31/2011 10:02am Edited Date/Time 1/31/2011 10:03am
Website of the year 2010: Pulpmx.com

Journalist of the year 2010: Steve Matthes

Top that shit.
Nerd
1/31/2011 10:15am
Nerd wrote:
[img]http://www.coxmx.com/joy.jpg[/img] Actually, now that I think of it, didn't you win this award quite a few times, Geoff? So either you are, in fact, a journalist...

mxgeoff wrote:
I got website of the year in 2009. Never won journalist of the year and in all honesty I don't deserve it, I am not a...
I got website of the year in 2009. Never won journalist of the year and in all honesty I don't deserve it, I am not a journalist. Not a photographer either, just a fan who got lucky.
There's a post I can agree with 100%!!

Common ground! Yaaayyyy...
Nerd
1/31/2011 10:30am
Mstock wrote:

Top that shit.
Pretty cool that PulpMX.com got the award when Matthes was denied credentials at the US GP that year because of jokes he made about Luongo on that very site...
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
1/31/2011 10:38am
wait, so geoff has a website he runs with articles on motocross, he has plenty of advertisers, and 150,000 peple reading his magazine, and he isnt a journalist? Some advertisers and readers are going to be pissed
bearded clam
1/31/2011 11:51am
Chase26 wrote:
put an upcoming american rider on it instead of giving all the rides away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JackLHyde wrote:
I have to agree here. Isn't Richier the guy who shits in front of the hotel rooms of his competitors?
thats awsome...if thats true I am a big fan haha!
mxgeoff
1/31/2011 11:57am
Mstock wrote:

Top that shit.
Nerd wrote:
Pretty cool that PulpMX.com got the award when Matthes was denied credentials at the US GP that year because of jokes he made about Luongo on...
Pretty cool that PulpMX.com got the award when Matthes was denied credentials at the US GP that year because of jokes he made about Luongo on that very site...
Nerd.

Not sure who got it in America, but the FIM Youthstream awards fo 2010 went to Adam Wheeler and the website was some website in Italy.
Nerd
1/31/2011 12:17pm
Mstock wrote:

Top that shit.
Nerd wrote:
Pretty cool that PulpMX.com got the award when Matthes was denied credentials at the US GP that year because of jokes he made about Luongo on...
mxgeoff wrote:
Nerd. Not sure who got it in America, but the FIM Youthstream awards fo 2010 went to Adam Wheeler and the website was some website in...
Nerd.

Not sure who got it in America, but the FIM Youthstream awards fo 2010 went to Adam Wheeler and the website was some website in Italy.
Wheeler should've won it when I did, and probably every other year, too.
teggers
1/31/2011 12:54pm
Goerke is back riding....should be ready in a few weeks.
MXMattii
1/31/2011 2:42pm
Nerd wrote:

mxgeoff wrote:
I got website of the year in 2009. Never won journalist of the year and in all honesty I don't deserve it, I am not a...
Nerd wrote:

MXGeoff your are a propaganda writer for YS. Racers that say that YS is the best organization of the world in his articles or pieces or WTF do I need to say against things he write because he isn't a journalist for god ...

Oh bye the way if I read his articles nobody cares about the non existences of a bonus system and that they need to pay for a place after the starting gate.

But my shrink said to me end always positive: So The best thing on that idiotic display of the Youthstream MX Awards is the lovely and so beautiful Lisa!

Bye the way: Those awards just says a lot about the hypocrisy of YS. In 2008 Lierop gets the Award of "Motocross MX1/MX2 Best Organizer" these year they aren't on the schedule anymore? Don't they wanna pay enough?
mxgeoff
1/31/2011 11:24pm
mxgeoff wrote:
Nerd wrote:

MXMattii wrote:
MXGeoff your are a propaganda writer for YS. Racers that say that YS is the best organization of the world in his articles or pieces or...
MXGeoff your are a propaganda writer for YS. Racers that say that YS is the best organization of the world in his articles or pieces or WTF do I need to say against things he write because he isn't a journalist for god ...

Oh bye the way if I read his articles nobody cares about the non existences of a bonus system and that they need to pay for a place after the starting gate.

But my shrink said to me end always positive: So The best thing on that idiotic display of the Youthstream MX Awards is the lovely and so beautiful Lisa!

Bye the way: Those awards just says a lot about the hypocrisy of YS. In 2008 Lierop gets the Award of "Motocross MX1/MX2 Best Organizer" these year they aren't on the schedule anymore? Don't they wanna pay enough?
Your shrink is a smart guy. Now once you get your anger managment sorted you will be a happy guy again.....
Nerd
2/1/2011 10:51am
Nerd wrote:

MXMattii wrote:
MXGeoff your are a propaganda writer for YS. Racers that say that YS is the best organization of the world in his articles or pieces or...

mxgeoff wrote:
Your shrink is a smart guy. Now once you get your anger managment sorted you will be a happy guy again.....
You're so clever. Isn't that how anger management always works? Once you manage anger, you're happier?

Holy crap. Glad you pointed that out. Such insight. Is this the quality of insight we get at MXLarge?

Other insights to expect:

"If you clear the jump, you'll land smoother than if you don't."

"Getting a good start is better than getting a bad start if you want to win."

"Motocross is on dirt, and if it wasn't on dirt, it wouldn't be motocross."

"Helmets protect your head."

I can't wait to read up on these fascinating insights.

Post a reply to: Richier declines Wiemer's ride

The Latest