RevLimiter Extreme Enduro

sdfog1
1/15/2018 8:15pm
The Kenda RevLimiter Extreme Enduro took place this past weekend in Decatur, TX at Rocky Ridge Ranch. Cody Webb, David Knight, Cory Graffunder, Jordan Ashburn, Mitch Carvolth, Wally Palmer, and many more top riders competed on some of the gnarliest terrain you could possibly ride a dirt scooter over. The three moto format is unique, and Cody swept all three on his new TPI two stroke. Catch some of the action in the video below.
Full results here:
https://www.livelaps.com/clients/series?8676/63

https://youtu.be/cK6qaqosUrw?ecver=2" width="640" height="360
|
1/16/2018 12:34am
Wow that looks brutal in the - I didn't clean the line and now have to manhandle the bike, get it restarted and try again sense.

Good share- Cool to see the top guys show serious skills on those climbs.

Johnny Depp
1/16/2018 5:49am
Thanks for the video, nice job as always. Did you ride? How was the b/c course for mere mortals? I thought about it, and decided it was way over my head.
TomZ
Fantasy
4265th
1/16/2018 5:50am
Thanks for the coverage. I couldn't make it. Eric came by for the day.

Let me know if you can make it to Carolina MotoFest.

That event is well suited to your style of riding.

TZ
fast willy
1/16/2018 5:52am
Damn that is gnarly. throw them bikes away when you're done with that event

The Shop

sdfog1
1/16/2018 7:58am
TomZ wrote:
Thanks for the coverage. I couldn't make it. Eric came by for the day. Let me know if you can make it to Carolina MotoFest. That...
Thanks for the coverage. I couldn't make it. Eric came by for the day.

Let me know if you can make it to Carolina MotoFest.

That event is well suited to your style of riding.

TZ
Yep, I got to talk to Eric for a bit and tried to get one of my four stroke skid plates on to Alec’s 150. That didn’t work out. Haha.

The MotoFest sounds really intriguing! I’m working full time at Tucker Rocky so I’m trying to conserve my vacation days. I’ll know more later on. Best of luck on the event either way.

sdfog1
1/16/2018 3:00pm
Thanks for the video, nice job as always. Did you ride? How was the b/c course for mere mortals? I thought about it, and decided it...
Thanks for the video, nice job as always. Did you ride? How was the b/c course for mere mortals? I thought about it, and decided it was way over my head.
Thanks!
I did ride - I was in the pro class so I didn’t get to check out exactly what the amateur course was. My hot lap on Saturday went well, but Sunday started off with me cartwheeling down a gnarly rock hill and getting tackled by my 300 XC-W. All of the GoPro footage in the edit is from myself. After that I got through a couple of bottlenecks before calling it quits. I think I might have cracked something in my hand when I went OTB. Going to see my orthopedic tomorrow.
Ryno23
Fantasy
743rd
1/16/2018 3:19pm
A couple of my Montana buddies went down there for that race. Evan was 6th overall in the Pro class and James was 2nd in the Open A. Both said it was a pretty awesome event and they are already planning again for next year. Evan stated he hasn't been that sore in a LONG time after a race!!
1/16/2018 4:18pm
I’ve been told by several “off-road” guys that they would NEVER buy a used MX bike. I think it’s the other way around...stuff is so beat up.?
Thanks for the sweet video.
Ghost
fins227
1/16/2018 4:27pm
Kighter is still rad in my book.
Stoneface
1/16/2018 4:37pm
I’ve been told by several “off-road” guys that they would NEVER buy a used MX bike. I think it’s the other way around...stuff is so beat...
I’ve been told by several “off-road” guys that they would NEVER buy a used MX bike. I think it’s the other way around...stuff is so beat up.?
Thanks for the sweet video.
Ghost
How much stuff has to be replaced and reconditioned on a bike after an event like that? Pipes, cases maybe?
1/16/2018 4:45pm
Stoneface,
The hell if I know!? All I know is that I own a steel framed bike and no way in hell would I want to slam it into those rock ledges. I’m OCD in general but those extreme races are spectator sports IMO!lol
Yes, Knighter is still a BadAss!

Ghost
Moto Mofo
1/16/2018 4:49pm Edited Date/Time 1/16/2018 4:52pm
Ryno23 wrote:
A couple of my Montana buddies went down there for that race. Evan was 6th overall in the Pro class and James was 2nd in the...
A couple of my Montana buddies went down there for that race. Evan was 6th overall in the Pro class and James was 2nd in the Open A. Both said it was a pretty awesome event and they are already planning again for next year. Evan stated he hasn't been that sore in a LONG time after a race!!
I don’t know Evan, but the was clearly having a great time. Even when suffering miserably, he was still smiling and still enjoying himself, and even showing appreciation for people cheering him on.. My wife and I were spectating in the middle of nowhere with our 2 year old, and he even took the time to tell us we were raising our kid right. Haha... seems like an awesome dude.

This was an amazing event. Looking forward to racing it next year.
Ryno23
Fantasy
743rd
1/16/2018 4:57pm
Moto Mofo wrote:
I don’t know Evan, but the was clearly having a great time. Even when suffering miserably, he was still smiling and still enjoying himself, and even...
I don’t know Evan, but the was clearly having a great time. Even when suffering miserably, he was still smiling and still enjoying himself, and even showing appreciation for people cheering him on.. My wife and I were spectating in the middle of nowhere with our 2 year old, and he even took the time to tell us we were raising our kid right. Haha... seems like an awesome dude.

This was an amazing event. Looking forward to racing it next year.
HAHA!! That's exactly why he is such a fun guy to ride with. We have done some races together and he is always in good spirits! One year we were teamed up at the 24 Hours of Starvation Ridge in Washington. It was pouring rain and muddy as hell. Evan was there to ride. No matter what!! He went out and slogged through a few laps in the mud after midnight, completely trashed his brand new Husky, got his motorhome stuck, and was still laughing about everything. Just a downright fun soul to be around for sure!
JM485
1/16/2018 6:30pm
Man that looked crazy, watching Cody clean that uphill rock section was just insane, I don't understand it. I'd love to do more events like this but man did I do some damage at the only hard enduro I did. If the Japs would attach their chain guide in a more appropriate way there might be less problems, but I've broken that damn thing off twice now and I do t know if I have it in me to do it again and deal with fixing it.Pinch

Anyone have a bike for rent. . .Whistling
sdfog1
1/17/2018 6:18am
Ryno23 wrote:
A couple of my Montana buddies went down there for that race. Evan was 6th overall in the Pro class and James was 2nd in the...
Evan killed it! Sixth place in that field is impressive without a doubt. I’m really glad people are coming in from that far away, it’s only going to improve in the years to come!

Post a reply to: RevLimiter Extreme Enduro

The Latest